Obama's teaching moment: Leading by example
This is liberal integrity and 0zero leading them by example. He even brought his kids into this. Mad

(03-13-2012, 04:02 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: This is liberal integrity and 0zero leading them by example. He even brought his kids into this. Mad
I heard Bill Mahr doesn't speak for the left. I guess a million dollars doesn't talk.
(03-14-2012, 09:43 AM)tornado Wrote:
(03-13-2012, 04:02 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: This is liberal integrity and 0zero leading them by example. He even brought his kids into this. Mad
I heard Bill Mahr doesn't speak for the left. I guess a million dollars doesn't talk.

Perhaps he speaks for himself. Perhaps Obama is a moderate (and is IMHO) but the right has gone so far right you couldn't re-elect Reagan.
Whaaaa, Fox News wants Obama to give the money back. Maher donated the money to make a point about wealthy people being able to give unlimited amounts of money to presidential candidates. Should he have made that point by giving it to Rick Santorum? He is a Democrat; why not give money to the presidents reelection campaign. I saw this crap a few days ago. Only Fox News, the Republican propganda station sees this as an issue. Cry me a river.LaughingLaughing
(03-15-2012, 02:15 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Whaaaa, Fox News wants Obama to give the money back. Maher donated the money to make a point about wealthy people being able to give unlimited amounts of money to presidential candidates. Should he have made that point by giving it to Rick Santorum? He is a Democrat; why not give money to the presidents reelection campaign. I saw this crap a few days ago. Only Fox News, the Republican propganda station sees this as an issue. Cry me a river.LaughingLaughing

I Second this. Now, let's vote.

But give credit to Fox! That was a great piece of editing! Fox on one side, MSNBC on the other, and never the twain shall meet.

The Court's have spoken. PAC's are allowed. No political campaign will turn down a million bucks unless it's so egregiously bad that it makes us all blush.

But here is the fun part: We continue to be sucked in by the Ranting Right on this forum. Me too. We know there is no "win" in this exercise, but we return time and time again.

Oh yea: We also continue to get sucked in by the raving Left from time to time.

One step forward. On step back. We won't' advance but by God we will have our say.

I know. I'm one who falls into the trap too. But I'm not real bright: I wonder what the rest of you think you are doing.