Locked Threads
I am sorry to the admins here that they have to lock so many threads here lately. Every few days I come to see threads locked because of personal attacks, name calling and what some think as bullying. I don't understand why it has to come to this. No wonder America is in trouble. Just take a look at the threads here and what they denegrate into.

So sorry kgasso and fatty weasel.
(10-04-2011, 03:16 PM)Snowlover Wrote: I am sorry to the admins here that they have to lock so many threads here lately. Every few days I come to see threads locked because of personal attacks, name calling and what some think as bullying. I don't understand why it has to come to this. No wonder America is in trouble. Just take a look at the threads here and what they denegrate into.

The last thread to be locked wasn't too heavy duty , I think it was locked to prevent it form actually getting nastier. The fisting thing kinda says it Lock Me .
(10-04-2011, 03:16 PM)Snowlover Wrote: I am sorry to the admins here that they have to lock so many threads here lately. Every few days I come to see threads locked because of personal attacks, name calling and what some think as bullying. I don't understand why it has to come to this. No wonder America is in trouble. Just take a look at the threads here and what they denegrate into.

Absolutely! So true: "We" are America. We can be better than this. (I DO include myself and have been attempting to be civil)

Another good product for locked threads is Liquid Wrench. Don't count on WD-40. (If all fails, call TVg).