Channel 12 - Erin Maxson

So who is yours?
I do my best not to watch TV.
(10-10-2011, 01:11 AM)Duke Wrote: I would say Channel 10 - Trish Glose
Channel 12 - Erin Maxson

So who is yours?

Really? What about Whitney Clark - KTVL?!?! Cool
Brian Morton Channel 12
I'm not a TV snob and if I was I wouldn't post just to say so. I don't have a favorite, I rarely watch the news.
I get the Mail Tribune and of course the internet so I usually don't need to watch the news. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Ron Brown, he's OK so I guess he's a fav.
(10-10-2011, 07:45 AM)tvguy Wrote: I'm not a TV snob and if I was I wouldn't post just to say so. I don't have a favorite, I rarely watch the news.
I get the Mail Tribune and of course the internet so I usually don't need to watch the news. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Ron Brown, he's OK so I guess he's a fav.
can I report you for that personal attack? Smiling
Local news sucks, and national news sucks, and my life is better since I stopped watching TV.
I like Mort and channel 12 though, based on other factors.
(10-10-2011, 08:05 AM)bbqboy Wrote:
(10-10-2011, 07:45 AM)tvguy Wrote: I'm not a TV snob and if I was I wouldn't post just to say so. I don't have a favorite, I rarely watch the news.
can I report you for that personal attack? Smiling
Local news sucks, and national news sucks, and my life is better since I stopped watching TV.
I like Mort and channel 12 though, based on other factors.

Get off of the report idea. I haven't reported you or anyone else. I can't remember ever reporting anyone other than Gordon.
I like TV, I get tired of TV snobs acting superior because they don't watch. I didn't say you were a snob but if the shoe fits? The question was who is your favorite newscaster.
jc says you reported me so you are callling him a liar. thanks. no snob, just since the digital changeover, I can't get signals in outlying areas I've been staying in.
not being aligned with a prime time schedule has been freeing.
(10-10-2011, 08:32 AM)bbqboy Wrote: jc says you reported me so you are callling him a liar. thanks. no snob, just since the digital changeover, I can't get signals in outlying areas I've been staying in.
not being aligned with a prime time schedule has been freeing.

JC doesn't know shit about what I do.