What do you wonder about?
UnsureBlinkUnsureDo you ever wonder about kind of meaningless, small things? The other day, my neighbor put a shoe on my sidewalk. Not two. One....just the one. No explanation. And it wasn't mine. It was so random, I was amused and left it there for two days before tossing it. It wasn't mine and I didn't care to know why she felt the need to place it there on my walkway.

Or why two people who like each other (I think) won't acknowledge each other, when they both know they are within 3 feet of each other and each one knows the other one is there? I wonder???Unsure

Or when they talk to you on say, a forum, but not in real life?

Or, maybe do you just wonder why that guy over there is wearing suspenders when he has a belt on?

Do you? Ever wonder?Unsure
I wonder why people tie their shoes together and throw them on electric power lines to dangle for months and months. Smiling
The shoe things is weird , the people liking each other thing but ....is their business , are you in like with someone here ? Or is this simply hypo ? Belts don't always do the whole job and second as something for the suspender clamps to really grip if that is the kind they are. Otherwise a fashion statement.

The thing I really am kinda blown away by is that for all the complexity involved in life as it now is people still cannot see the pathology of cause and effect in history ....... then again who is really taught history any more ?
(10-11-2011, 09:24 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I wonder why people tie their shoes together and throw them on electric power lines to dangle for months and months. Smiling
Drug dealers used them at one time to mark a place to buy.

(10-11-2011, 09:24 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I wonder why people tie their shoes together and throw them on electric power lines to dangle for months and months. Smiling

Maybe onece for drugs, but I dont' think that's the norm now. So,
Why yes, that IS a good thing to wonder about. I've done so also!
I live on a two lane road that has a 45MPH speed limit. Nice roomy shoulders...so I often wonder, almost daily, why a person executing a right hand turn from this fast flowing road, turn their blinker on, slow down, slow down, slow down even more, come to a stop, and then turn right.

Meanwhile 4 or 5 or 10 cars have piled up behind this guy while he executes this turn.

My driveway is a right turn off this road. At the appropriate place, I turn on my blinker, and start easing over onto the side as I'm slowing down. By the time I arrive at my turn, I'm far enough over so everyone can get around me.

I wonder why some people just don't drive worth shit.
(10-11-2011, 10:02 PM)Crone Wrote: I wonder why some people just don't drive worth shit.

I wonder where you were the first 50 years of my life! Wink
(10-11-2011, 10:02 PM)Crone Wrote: I wonder why some people just don't drive worth shit.

I believe you have found the Universal Truth.

I wonder why people leave a shopping cart in the parking spot adjacent to where you return shopping carts.

I park in those spots just to frustrate them.
(10-11-2011, 10:02 PM)Crone Wrote: I live on a two lane road that has a 45MPH speed limit. Nice roomy shoulders...so I often wonder, almost daily, why a person executing a right hand turn from this fast flowing road, turn their blinker on, slow down, slow down, slow down even more, come to a stop, and then turn right.

Meanwhile 4 or 5 or 10 cars have piled up behind this guy while he executes this turn.

My driveway is a right turn off this road. At the appropriate place, I turn on my blinker, and start easing over onto the side as I'm slowing down. By the time I arrive at my turn, I'm far enough over so everyone can get around me.

Waving I know this one! They are old, hillbillies or old hillbillies. Big Grin
My cousin once saw some oriental women spin a car around on the freeway and manage to pull out & just went on like nothing had happened and had a good laugh . He was close .

I also knew a guy who was going around 35 or more on a brand new Harley and hit a car head on . He flew in the air and landed running.

I rolled a Toyota landcruiser and had I been belted in would have broken my neck. The fiberglass top flew off with me and it rolled a couple more times.

I flew off a hillside into a grove of pine trees my Yamaha hit one , I leaned left and flew into a bed of needles .

Hmmmm
(10-11-2011, 10:14 PM)Queue Wrote: I wonder why people leave a shopping cart in the parking spot adjacent to where you return shopping carts.

I park in those spots just to frustrate them.

I bad-vibe those people like crazy.
I evil-eye them while they're pausing, ready to walk off, leaving the cart in some god-awful place in a parking stall.
They feel my stare and experience a complete change of heart, returning the cart to it's rightful place with the others.
There ARE advantages to being a senior...not many...but I have now got my evil- eye down to an art form. Wink
I remember a hit song for the 50's (?) "I WONDER WHO'S KISSING HER NOW".

I always wondered where he "now was.
(10-11-2011, 10:02 PM)Crone Wrote: I live on a two lane road that has a 45MPH speed limit. Nice roomy shoulders...so I often wonder, almost daily, why a person executing a right hand turn from this fast flowing road, turn their blinker on, slow down, slow down, slow down even more, come to a stop, and then turn right.

I don't wonder why. I KNOW why. Here is one reason:

Many drivers are totally oblivious to the fact that theirs is not the only vehicle on the road. Their objective is getting from A to B and the fact that they are driving amongst others is beyond them. It's hard to be considerate of others when you are the only person that matters.

I often wonder about most of y'all! Laughing
(10-12-2011, 06:27 AM)GoCometsGo Wrote:

I don't wonder why. I KNOW why. Here is one reason:

Many drivers are totally oblivious to the fact that theirs is not the only vehicle on the road. Their objective is getting from A to B and the fact that they are driving amongst others is beyond them. It's hard to be considerate of others when you are the only person that matters.

That too. Laughing
(10-12-2011, 06:32 AM)tealeaf Wrote: I often wonder about most of y'all! Laughing

I wonder if you do art with pretty glass wine bottles. If not, this is a strange post isn't it? Laughing
I wonder why houses burn down, but cars burn up......
(10-12-2011, 08:59 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I wonder why houses burn down, but cars burn up......

Or why and economy size box of laundry soap is huge but an economy car is small.Smiling