Malware Warning
For some reason I got a malware warning about The RVF on Google Chrome.
Checking into this...
I should have noted the name , sorry it happened so fast and then it went away when I tried again.
It's that darn Crone up to her evil tricks, I betcha.

[Image: Conspiracy.jpg]
All I know is it happened when I clicked onto that thread.
I'm telling you that woman is pure evil. Your computer is probably spamming the world with God only knows what even as we speak. Either that, or the next time Anonymous needs to strike. Just think, you might be one of the ones that helps bring down Wall Street, or Facebook. Smiling
Ha Ha
I'm getting it sporadically from AVG, too.
I think it's one of those entertainment gossip sites.
Then it has a fake Windows window that asks me if I'm 'shure' I want to leave the page. It IS a pesky problem. Thank goodness for anti virus protection!
Oh ho! So Crone does admit a connection too. Smiling

Doesn't seem to happen on my 5 year old Mac. Rest in peace, Steve. I don't even care if you did take LSD. Smiling
Kam, I have it trapped in my vault, but can't figure out how to copy and paste it to send to you!
Two, one kind is JS/POPUP and one is EXPLOIT

One of the paths is:

IE5/u2wh45y5\impca5cz7f8.js
Try deleting the link you provided in the email thread.See if the warnings stop.
(10-12-2011, 05:42 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I'm telling you that woman is pure evil. Your computer is probably spamming the world with God only knows what even as we speak. Either that, or the next time Anonymous needs to strike. Just think, you might be one of the ones that helps bring down Wall Street, or Facebook. Smiling

I don't care what others think...I LOVE your mind, PonderThis. Laughing
I believe it's Java related. I am getting sings of it as well.
Every time I go to RVF a gossip site loads. Whats up with that?
I also got a Malware warning from McAffe. I'm sorry I didn't get the name of it.
sophos at work gave me a isolating virus warning,
no warning from home computer.
Should be all fixed up. Appears another site on the host's server may have been compromised, and possibly was able to affect ours via a bug in the web server software. Still looking into that though.

Please let me know if you get any more warnings / alerts.

Thanks!
I got the warning yesterday from Avast. Can't remember what thread but it was when I clicked on a particular thread.
The interesting thing about it... it was fairly random as to whether or not it triggered, so it took me almost 2 hours to even duplicate it.
(10-13-2011, 08:17 AM)kgasso Wrote: The interesting thing about it... it was fairly random as to whether or not it triggered, so it took me almost 2 hours to even duplicate it.

If we haven't done so lately, thanks KAM for your good and constant attention. Of course, considering the high dues we pay monthly we expect no less. Laughing