Posting a poll
I have never figured how to post a poll, although I have tried several times. When making a forum post, I see the option box "I want to post a poll", and a number of options up to 10. But nothing changes when I check that box and fill in a number of options, and I don't see where I make up the poll either. I've tried disabling my pop up blocker, but that doesn't seem to make any difference either. I'm using a Mac with Firefox. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here?

Edit: I clicked to have a poll with this thread, and the place to fill it out popped up this time, after I clicked to submit the post. Maybe it has to do with after you think you submitted it already?
Smiling
OK, I think I got it. Smiling

Edit: So, Kgasso, the confusing part of this is not being able to word your poll before clicking on "submit post". If it said something like "click to continue to post poll" or some such, then it would seem more clear. As it is, it submits the post anyway, whether or not the poll part is completed, so it doesn't seem particularly intuitive or logical. I don't know if this matters to anyone else or not, and maybe it's only me. I do think I have it now. Smiling