Poll: Does Jesus love ground squirrels?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Jesus loves every creature and wants them to have happy lives
71.43%
5 71.43%
Yes, Jesus loves ground squirrels, but not as much as he loves humans
28.57%
2 28.57%
No, Jesus doesn't give a damn about ground squirrels or their feelings
0%
0 0%
No, Jesus didn't give ground squirrels feelings, even though they react to pain
0%
0 0%
Jesus didn't even give ground squirrels pain receptors, and it's all faked for us
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Does the baby Lord Jesus love ground squirrels?
Does Jesus love ground squirrels?
[Image: bbq2.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRglMmdHHeXpAdDOjFeq-j...KpHz66oL0q]

[Image: squirrel2.jpg]
It looks like our Jesus loves squirrels BBQ'd.Laughing
Gumbo or curried as well.
I don't see any checkmarks for "No, Jesus doesn't give a damn about ground squirrels or their feelings" yet. I suppose you're carrying out your tradition of not voting. Smiling
Ponder... is this Poll about Jesus Christ or is it about HamSammich?
I cant believe you asked that , then again I can seeing it is a lead up to some complaining.
(10-27-2011, 12:11 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Ponder... is this Poll about Jesus Christ or is it about HamSammich?

Much as though SandwichMan would like everything to be about him, this is about real mythical fake Jesus, as opposed to fake forum Jesus.
I am the Alpha and Omega , the first and the last , and I love squirrel . I want them to live happy lives and then end up on my dinner plate.Smiling
(10-27-2011, 12:21 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 12:11 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Ponder... is this Poll about Jesus Christ or is it about HamSammich?

Much as though SandwichMan would like everything to be about him, this is about real mythical fake Jesus, as opposed to fake forum Jesus.

Got it! Okay, I shall now vote. Wink
How do you make squirrel less than too damned of a dark meat?
(10-28-2011, 03:57 AM)Queue Wrote: How do you make squirrel less than too damned of a dark meat?
"How do you reduce the "gamey" flavor?
The distinct game flavor of either birds or animals will be milder after soaking the meat overnight in the refrigerator in either a salt or vinegar solution.
Salt solution - one tablespoon per quart of cold water
Vinegar solution - one cup per quart of cold water

Use enough solution to cover the game completely. Discard the solution after soaking.

You can also marinate game to give it a savory flavor or to tenderize it. Always marinate it in the refrigerator (1 to 2 days for birds; 3 to 5 days for game animals). Boil used marinade before basting meat as it cooks or using as a sauce on the cooked meat. Discard any uncooked leftover marinade. "
I'm not a squirrel connoisseur myself, but I don't believe anybody actually eats ground squirrels, either. I'm not really sure why that is, but I think only tree squirrels are eaten. Maybe ground squirrels don't taste good.
(10-28-2011, 08:12 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I'm not a squirrel connoisseur myself, but I don't believe anybody actually eats ground squirrels, either. I'm not really sure why that is, but I think only tree squirrels are eaten. Maybe ground squirrels don't taste good.

What a weird freaking thread. I think Ponder needs to get out more. A LOT more.

Ground squirrels carry disease. I've never heard of anyone eating one.

I have a friend who doesn't like guns or hunting or killing. He lives in Sam's Valley. One day he went to start his new truck that had been sitting awhile and nothing.
He popped the hood and saw that ground squirrels had eaten or chewed up a lot of wiring.. 3000 bucks worth.
Suddenly he didn't think they were so cute anymore. Suddenly he wasn't against guns OR killing so much any more. As a matter of fact he and I and another friend had quite a good time shooting the little rodent bastards.

I have also charged people a lot of money to repair damage done to houses or Mobile homes.
I could care less what Jesus thought.
I'm not sure what a ground squirrel is, actually.
If they run through the trees, branch to branch, they are tree squirrels, right?
We buy squirrel food, but are making no attempt to tame, we don't want them dependant.