Marines Storm Reddit After Occupy Oakland Shooting of Scott Olsen
As God is my witness. I will fight tooth and nail to restore the decency this country was founded upon. The politicians, banks and large corporations have ruined this country. I find it difficult to notice any sense of politeness on the streets anymore. But it goes farther. As a Marine and a citizen I am outraged. I am sick to death of the world my children are being raised in.

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlla/ma...son_b43369

You can bet your top dollar if the Gub goes Martial , these folks will either be hiding without using tech toys , or they will be arrested before crackdowns on regular civilians begin. If these Marines had any common sense they would zip it.
(10-28-2011, 12:54 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: As God is my witness. I will fight tooth and nail to restore the decency this country was founded upon. The politicians, banks and large corporations have ruined this country. I find it difficult to notice any sense of politeness on the streets anymore. But it goes farther. As a Marine and a citizen I am outraged. I am sick to death of the world my children are being raised in.

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlla/ma...son_b43369

You can bet your top dollar if the Gub goes Martial , these folks will either be hiding without using tech toys , or they will be arrested before crackdowns on regular civilians begin. If these Marines had any common sense they would zip it.

Their language is full with the "over the edge" and "tipping point" references. Have they ever tried the ballot box? When a nation goes to the streets, and they march to secure the rights we already enjoy, that is rational. When they go to the streets instead of using the existing process, you have to suspect they are confused.
Trying to blame someone for their self-inflicted wound. Well, I don't mean the gas canister to the head, I am sure the cops nailed him with that. But the fact that over the years in a city that would elect Jerry Brown as Mayor never figured out to have a police department that was not given to brutal tactics, it makes you wonder what they were doing for the last 40 years.
These punks are mostly military rejects and anarchists who did not serve honorably. The vet status gives them credibility only in the weak visions of the current bowel movement. The former Marine flapping his lips after a few drinks and disgracing the uniform did nothing of importance. Our latest example was some stupid Marine reject who thought he was indestructible. These vets that support the current fad are nothing and never were anything but scum.

[redacted]
All I am saying is that they should pick their fights and take their time doing so. Eventually I suspect the military is going to splinter .I understand what you are saying about working within the system , but unfortunately those who need to held accountable are so spread out and intertwined within the system that it is near collapse.Then there is the whole shadow gubment affair. If you want to point a finger point it at the CIA , it was formed as a response to Roosevelt and those who were outraged that the Big corporations were invested in Germany as well as the US in WW2. The CIA was formed to weed out the good ferrets in the OSS. Much of what we call our Liberties died when that happened. I support people with intelligence and those who are jumping the gun and acting without thinking are not the kinds of folks I want anything to do with. AS far as things go and your ideas of working within the system .... I would be interested how those who are deserving of execution who are in power be it by Corporation or who hold an office in the Gub can be brought to trial realistically . Our national security has been totally compromised by the blood lust and greed of the people and those in power . Some folks are gonna have to go and some need to be made an example out of so once again the world will fear the US properly. When it comes to adding up the score a human life is a human life and that Law precedes the Mosaic Law and is found in Genesis after the Deluge. For each life taken an account is to be taken and Justice will be served. That , in a nutshell is why I would never participate in weapons development or production. To do so is to sell ones soul to adversity. There is so much blood in DC it is my opinion that the nations capitol be moved elsewhere.
(10-28-2011, 01:26 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: These punks are mostly military rejects and anarchists who did not serve honorably. The vet status gives them credibility only in the weak visions of the current bowel movement. The former Marine flapping his lips after a few drinks and disgracing the uniform did nothing of importance. Our latest example was some stupid Marine reject who thought he was indestructible. These vets that support the current fad are nothing and never were anything but scum.

[redacted]
DUNNO take Simon for instance , notice his style and how he picks his fights . Now Peter clearly has inner convictions he is not sharing , just like any man does. But as a veteran he has the common sense to respect protocol and wait for the ball to be snapped before doing something that cant be undone.

(10-28-2011, 01:28 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: All I am saying is that they should pick their fights and take their time doing so. Eventually I suspect the military is going to splinter .I understand what you are saying about working within the system , but unfortunately those who need to held accountable are so spread out and intertwined within the system that it is near collapse.Then there is the whole shadow gubment affair. If you want to point a finger point it at the CIA , it was formed as a response to Roosevelt and those who were outraged that the Big corporations were invested in Germany as well as the US in WW2. The CIA was formed to weed out the good ferrets in the OSS. Much of what we call our Liberties died when that happened. I support people with intelligence and those who are jumping the gun and acting without thinking are not the kinds of folks I want anything to do with. AS far as things go and your ideas of working within the system .... I would be interested how those who are deserving of execution who are in power be it by Corporation or who hold an office in the Gub can be brought to trial realistically . Our national security has been totally compromised by the blood lust and greed of the people and those in power . Some folks are gonna have to go and some need to be made an example out of so once again the world will fear the US properly. When it comes to adding up the score a human life is a human life and that Law precedes the Mosaic Law and is found in Genesis after the Deluge. For each life taken an account is to be taken and Justice will be served. That , in a nutshell is why I would never participate in weapons development or production. To do so is to sell ones soul to adversity. There is so much blood in DC it is my opinion that the nations capitol be moved elsewhere.
It didn't get this way overnight. When US decided to import slave made goods and the new god became the bottom line, when the ones who were the self anointed conscience of the US became a nation of lotus eaters, idolaters and narcissists, the walls came tumbling down.
(10-28-2011, 01:28 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: That , in a nutshell is why I would never participate in weapons development or production. To do so is to sell ones soul to adversity. There is so much blood in DC it is my opinion that the nations capitol be moved elsewhere.

I would ask, what about those who are tasked with using those weapons? Do they sell their soul simply by using the provided tools or did they sell it when they signed the contract?
Hey I am not judging an individual here Peter , you know what scripture says if you want to share how you interpret it and work things out for yourself please do. God is using everything to serve his purpose in the long run. But lets be honest here Satan was given dominion over the world and the Beast of revelation is a combination of Industrial and Military machination , and the descriptions of Abaddons armies contain the machines of war as well as references of gunpowder igniting. Within the military... paradox is at work , and it is a very difficult issue to work to understand . Especially when one takes into account NAZIs were brought into the US secretly numbering 9700 to work on defense related projects and they were given citizenship. Exploding artillery was developed and first used here in the US during the plains Indian wars. It seems to me since the Civil war the industrialization of the military and expansion have been never ending one war leading to the next. I am not interested in feeding the animal , the mentality that geos with it is less than appealing , I know a number of DOD related folks .

In the Gospels there is reference to a time when it is fitting to take up the sword , then again it is also said those who kill with the sword will in turn be killed by the sword. A similar warning exists in Revelation. Now if one takes reincarnation into account that even makes things more complicated . All I know is for each person murdered there is payback. Heavy Karma no matter how you look at it especially when one considers chain of command and huge bombs . Civilian Collateral is more often than not murder as far as I can tell. Simon Peter at this point my job is to chant Torah and watch how Justice unfolds without a doubt the Day of the Lord Pre millenium of peace version is going to be a doozy .

Perhaps for some soldiers they are finishing the cycle and they too once had been initially a murder victim. We will see as God's mystery e will be known at the blowing of the 7th trumpet. Some things only God knows. Warfare is Adversity and a good question is how did the rules for war change as a result of the Crucifixion and Resurrection ? Smiling Shalom Shalom Simon Peter. YH616
(10-28-2011, 01:34 PM)DUNNO Wrote:
(10-28-2011, 01:28 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: All I am saying is that they should pick their fights and take their time doing so. Eventually I suspect the military is going to splinter .I understand what you are saying about working within the system , but unfortunately those who need to held accountable are so spread out and intertwined within the system that it is near collapse.Then there is the whole shadow gubment affair. If you want to point a finger point it at the CIA , it was formed as a response to Roosevelt and those who were outraged that the Big corporations were invested in Germany as well as the US in WW2. The CIA was formed to weed out the good ferrets in the OSS. Much of what we call our Liberties died when that happened. I support people with intelligence and those who are jumping the gun and acting without thinking are not the kinds of folks I want anything to do with. AS far as things go and your ideas of working within the system .... I would be interested how those who are deserving of execution who are in power be it by Corporation or who hold an office in the Gub can be brought to trial realistically . Our national security has been totally compromised by the blood lust and greed of the people and those in power . Some folks are gonna have to go and some need to be made an example out of so once again the world will fear the US properly. When it comes to adding up the score a human life is a human life and that Law precedes the Mosaic Law and is found in Genesis after the Deluge. For each life taken an account is to be taken and Justice will be served. That , in a nutshell is why I would never participate in weapons development or production. To do so is to sell ones soul to adversity. There is so much blood in DC it is my opinion that the nations capitol be moved elsewhere.
It didn't get this way overnight. When US decided to import slave made goods and the new god became the bottom line, when the ones who were the self anointed conscience of the US became a nation of lotus eaters, idolaters and narcissists, the walls came tumbling down.
It has come in degrees , for me as I said to Peter it starts with Industrial Militarization for me and in the late 1800s the Corporate structure started developing along side Chemistry breakthroughs in if my memory serves me Germany. This book is kinda all over the place but the information and sources are listed and kinda fall into place. http://www.spiritone.com/~gdy52150/noon.html

(10-28-2011, 01:59 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Hey I am not judging an individual here Peter , you know what scripture says if you want to share how you interpret it and work things out for yourself please do. God is using everything to serve his purpose in the long run. But lets be honest here Satan was given dominion over the world and the Beast of revelation is a combination of Industrial and Military machination , and the descriptions of Abaddons armies contain the machines of war as well as references of gunpowder igniting. Within the military... paradox is at work , and it is a very difficult issue to work to understand . Especially when one takes into account NAZIs were brought into the US secretly numbering 9700 to work on defense related projects and they were given citizenship. Exploding artillery was developed and first used here in the US during the plains Indian wars. It seems to me since the Civil war the industrialization of the military and expansion have been never ending one war leading to the next. I am not interested in feeding the animal , the mentality that geos with it is less than appealing , I know a number of DOD related folks .

In the Gospels there is reference to a time when it is fitting to take up the sword , then again it is also said those who kill with the sword will in turn be killed by the sword. A similar warning exists in Revelation. Now if one takes reincarnation into account that even makes things more complicated . All I know is for each person murdered there is payback. Heavy Karma no matter how you look at it especially when one considers chain of command and huge bombs . Civilian Collateral is more often than not murder as far as I can tell. Simon Peter at this point my job is to chant Torah and watch how Justice unfolds without a doubt the Day of the Lord Pre millenium of peace version is going to be a doozy .

Perhaps for some soldiers they are finishing the cycle and they too once had been initially a murder victim. We will see as God's mystery e will be known at the blowing of the 7th trumpet. Some things only God knows. Warfare is Adversity Smiling Shalom Shalom Simon Peter. YH616

Your job in this is commendable and kudos to you. My tasks come later. Bless you.
Thanks Peter God Bless you too , and I would like to say my German Ancestors did their part to save the NA by marrying them. They in many ways form a real contrast to the NAZIs .
There has been NO PROOF that Simon Peter ever served our Country.
Throwing it out there means diddly-squat.
I have not seen a single post by Simon Peter that would warrant one iota of the respect Scott Olsen deserves.
Yeah I can see it now Peter shows proof by outing himself and then what ?
(10-28-2011, 02:14 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
(10-28-2011, 01:34 PM)DUNNO Wrote:
It has come in degrees , for me as I said to Peter it starts with Industrial Militarization for me and in the late 1800s the Corporate structure started developing along side Chemistry breakthroughs in if my memory serves me Germany. This book is kinda all over the place but the information and sources are listed and kinda fall into place. http://www.spiritone.com/~gdy52150/noon.html
Agreed, but some points are pivotal, such as opening trade with China and abandoning our role as the exponent for human rights. Shabbat Shalom.
Good Shabbos to you as well.
(10-28-2011, 03:08 PM)Scrapper Wrote: There has been NO PROOF that Simon Peter ever served our Country.
I have not seen a single post by Simon Peter that would warrant one iota of the respect Scott Olsen deserves.

Scrapper, you've got one person on here who calls himself a SAINT, another who thinks he's JESUS CHRIST, and you and I both know about the third.

3 people who appear in serious need of mental help Twitch - is it any wonder if no one gives a rat's behind what they think or say? Laughing

Rant on fellas - maybe your hatred for your fellow men and women will give your lives some meaning. Eyebrows

Not.
Deluded folks who think they speak for everyone , why is it usually a liberal ?
(10-28-2011, 08:19 PM)Green Wrote:
(10-28-2011, 03:08 PM)Scrapper Wrote: There has been NO PROOF that Simon Peter ever served our Country.

Scrapper, you've got one person on here who calls himself a SAINT, another who thinks he's JESUS CHRIST, and you and I both know about the third.

3 people who appear in serious need of mental help Twitch - is it any wonder if no one gives a rat's behind what they think or say? Laughing

Rant on fellas - maybe your hatred for your fellow men and women will give your lives some meaning. Eyebrows

Not.

Not sure who the targets are, but the worn out act that one side owns all the meanness and hatred and the other is all high minded love and peace...it just doesn't work.
The meanness of the left is legend. What is the most hypocritical about it is that the liberal meanness is always justified to the other liberals by "the obvious". What a racket.
Nobody has the market cornered on kindness, either side. The two sides represent Mercy (LEFT) and Justice (RIGHT), they are supposed to be balanced. Mercy without Justice is mere sentimentality like thinking a Doobie Brothers song will soothe the hunger pangs. Justice without Mercy is cruel, we don't need a picture to know what cruelty is.

Olsen was ejected from the forces like the trash he is. Like Ponder, you are invited to the shop for coffee anytime. Since I was outed there are no secrets and you are welcome to stop by and verify whatever it is your looking for, but YOU will have to wash the dishez first to prove you are worthy.
(10-28-2011, 09:38 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: Like Ponder, you are invited to the shop for coffee anytime. Since I was outed there are no secrets

So far as I know you haven't really been outed and I don't know where this shop is, either. I might decide then whether I'd really stop by. Smiling