Debate not allowed?

Good grief Fatty, a little heavy handed aren't you? you really had to close the bigfoot thread?
yes sir heir commandant , we're all just little old ladies here and really need your supervision:wacko::wacko:

What the hell, you let the scrapper Crone hammy sammy shit go one forever.

If anyone thinks this forum is slow now just wait and see what happens if this bullshit thread locking over petty reasons keeps up.
Some debate is to be expected even in non-debate sections, it's just the nature of things. However, the thread in question had deteriorated into a flame war between you and another poster, and had been locked until Kam or I had time to clean it up.
(11-16-2011, 01:47 PM)tvguy Wrote: Good grief Fatty, a little heavy handed aren't you? you really had to close the bigfoot thread?
yes sir heir commandant , we're all just little old ladies here and really need your supervision:wacko::wacko:

If anyone thinks this forum is slow now just wait and see what happens if this bullshit thread locking over petty reasons keeps up.

Damn. I missed all the fun.
I'll just assume TVg is wrong. He always is. Laughing

Well, I guess Fatty is trying to spread the love around seeing so many thread have been locked involving the three amigos , myself and the peter man. TV was here and there as well..... Laughing If you take a good look I am pretty sure you will see the request to keep the gas can and stuff out out the kitchen. Seeing outside readers and stuff are likely to be drawn to the local stuff it is a very reasonable thing to request .
(11-16-2011, 01:59 PM)FattyWeasel Wrote: Some debate is to be expected even in non-debate sections, it's just the nature of things. However, the thread in question had deteriorated into a flame war between you and another poster, and had been locked until Kam or I had time to clean it up.

I think It had run it's course and I think you were premature because I may have been interested to wait and see what others might have said. No chance for that now. I just don't see it was at the level of being shut down. That's just me. You made the call, what do I know.

Clean it up? it was that dirty?:wacko:
(11-16-2011, 02:00 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(11-16-2011, 01:47 PM)tvguy Wrote: Good grief Fatty, a little heavy handed aren't you? you really had to close the bigfoot thread?

Damn. I missed all the fun.
I'll just assume TVg is wrong. He always is. Laughing
You kin still read it stoopy, you just Kain't comment no more .Razz

http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...268&page=2
You probably don't realize it, TV, but your posts are generally one or two behind every topic that ever gets locked. You must not realize how strong you come on in attacking other posters whose views you disagree with.
Okay, I read the GP Bigfoot thread and will now bestow upon you all my considered opinion, to which all are entitled.
Tvg utilized hyperbole in his comment of why it would be nearly impossible for there to be a 'lost world' in GP. Gapper came back pretty strongly in dissent of the post. He said Tv's assertion (which was part of the hyperbole) was 'hogwash'. It went on from there.
Gap's response was borderline contemptuous and not, I believe, necessary.

Carry on.
(11-16-2011, 03:33 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You probably don't realize it, TV, but your posts are generally one or two behind every topic that ever gets locked. You must not realize how strong you come on in attacking other posters whose views you disagree with.

I do realize that Ponder although although your assertion that my posts are generally one or two behind every topic that ever gets locked is baloney.But it figures you try and make that case.

Seems to me a hell of a lot of these types of spats are ones that I have nothing to do with.
Especially when I think about posts that include Hillclimber, SP, RWB,Jesus ham sandwich, Scrapper and Crone.
(11-16-2011, 04:03 PM)TennisMom Wrote: Okay, I read the GP Bigfoot thread and will now bestow upon you all my considered opinion, to which all are entitled.
Tvg utilized hyperbole in his comment of why it would be nearly impossible for there to be a 'lost world' in GP. Gapper came back pretty strongly in dissent of the post. He said Tv's assertion (which was part of the hyperbole) was 'hogwash'. It went on from there.
Gap's response was borderline contemptuous and not, I believe, necessary.

Carry on.

Thank you, I think that assessment is pretty close. Thanks for the bestowationBig Grin
(11-16-2011, 05:26 PM)tvguy Wrote: Seems to me a hell of a lot of these types of spats are ones that I have nothing to do with.
Especially when I think about posts that include Hillclimber, SP, RWB,Jesus ham sandwich, Scrapper and Crone.

Anyone
but you. Smiling

[Image: ivory-snow-bath-salt.jpg]
I think it would be cool if there was a lost world in Grant's Pass. But there probably isn't.
(11-17-2011, 01:47 PM)TennisMom Wrote: I think it would be cool if there was a lost world in Grant's Pass. But there probably isn't.

I beg to differ with you on that. Laughing

[Image: caveman.jpg]

Plus, there's history at work here: Laughing

[Image: OR-Grants%20Pass%20Cavewomanjpg.jpg]

[Image: cavemen.jpg]
(11-17-2011, 01:47 PM)TennisMom Wrote: I think it would be cool if there was a lost world in Grant's Pass. But there probably isn't.
There is but the witch school there has created a veil over the entrance to it with their spells and stuff. Laughing