Architect of Reactor 3 warns of massive hydrovolcanic explosion
Architect of Fukushima Daiichi Reactor 3, Uehara Haruo, the former president of Saga University had an interview on 11/17/2011.

In this interview, he admitted Tepco’s explanation does not make sense, and that the China syndrome is inevitable.

He stated that considering 8 months have passed since 311 without any improvement, it is inevitable that melted fuel went out of the container vessel and sank underground, which is called China syndrome.

He added, if fuel has reaches a underground water vein, it will cause contamination of underground water, soil contamination and sea contamination. Moreover, if the underground water vein keeps being heated for long time, a massive hydrovolcanic explosion will be caused.

He also warned radioactive debris is spreading in Pacific Ocean. Tons of the debris has reached the Marshall Islands as of 11/15/2011.

(Source)http://fukushima-diary.com/2011/11/archi...a+Diary%29
(11-20-2011, 12:29 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Architect of Fukushima Daiichi Reactor 3, Uehara Haruo, the former president of Saga University had an interview on 11/17/2011.

In this interview, he admitted Tepco’s explanation does not make sense, and that the China syndrome is inevitable.

He stated that considering 8 months have passed since 311 without any improvement, it is inevitable that melted fuel went out of the container vessel and sank underground, which is called China syndrome.

He added, if fuel has reaches a underground water vein, it will cause contamination of underground water, soil contamination and sea contamination. Moreover, if the underground water vein keeps being heated for long time, a massive hydrovolcanic explosion will be caused.

He also warned radioactive debris is spreading in Pacific Ocean. Tons of the debris has reached the Marshall Islands as of 11/15/2011.

(Source)http://fukushima-diary.com/2011/11/archi...a+Diary%29
How do you get the translator to work on that site?
No idea what so ever. Maybe someone else can help us. I use google Chrome and it seems to translate now.
(11-20-2011, 01:05 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: No idea what so ever. Maybe someone else can help us. I use google Chrome and it seems to translate now.
In any case, this had to be the scenario. The silence on this is deafening, unlike the Gulf Oil spill. I guess they couldn't find a way to blame it on Bush and lost interest, just a nuclear meltdown....
(11-20-2011, 01:30 PM)DUNNO Wrote:
(11-20-2011, 01:05 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: No idea what so ever. Maybe someone else can help us. I use google Chrome and it seems to translate now.
In any case, this had to be the scenario. The silence on this is deafening, unlike the Gulf Oil spill. I guess they couldn't find a way to blame it on Bush and lost interest, just a nuclear meltdown....

Might end up killing 1/3 of the fish in the oceans.

Quote:The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood,

(11-20-2011, 01:41 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-20-2011, 01:30 PM)DUNNO Wrote:

Might end up killing 1/3 of the fish in the oceans.

Quote:The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood,
People who haven't got their head in the sand are waiting for the other shoe to drop. But most are trying to resume eating, drinking and being merry....
And the second messenger did pour out his vial to the sea, and there came blood as of one dead, and every living soul died in the sea.

Hey chuck a parallel perhaps ? Prophecy evolving according to Intelligent design. I wonder how much sea life has died off since the time Revelation was written ?