Pakistani woman suspected of killing, cooking husband
Islamabad (CNN) -- A Pakistani woman is being held on suspicion of killing her husband, cutting him up and trying to cook the pieces, Karachi police said Friday.
Zainab Bibi, 32, was arrested in connection with the murder Tuesday of her husband Ahmad Abbas, police said.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/25/world/asia...?hpt=hp_t3

Anyone up for a nice plate of SOB ?
(11-25-2011, 10:57 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Islamabad (CNN) -- A Pakistani woman is being held on suspicion of killing her husband, cutting him up and trying to cook the pieces, Karachi police said Friday.
Zainab Bibi, 32, was arrested in connection with the murder Tuesday of her husband Ahmad Abbas, police said.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/25/world/asia...?hpt=hp_t3

Anyone up for a nice plate of SOB ?

Quote:In an interview broadcast late Thursday, she claimed to have killed her husband because he wanted a physical relationship with their daughter -- and said she did not regret her actions.

"I killed my husband before he dared to touch my daughter," she told ARY News.

The man deserved much more but the female is a second class citizen in these misogynistic countries and she will probably be stoned to death for daring to go against her husbands wishes of incest.

She deserves to be nominated for the Woman of the Year award.
She should have boiled him first and then cut him up. She'll be stoned to death or be given some other horrid punishment but she saved her daughter.
She should have mail ordered a Burmese python . Just think , if there was one for every square mile of dense population in a pit , disposing of problems would be easy peasy with little or no mess to clean up.
Next time I cook someone and get caught I'm gonna claim rape too. Ninja
Tried to cook the pieces.?????, what, not enough wood?
The neighbors complained about an odor. That's why I live farther out.