Happy Thanksgiving...And All That Stuff
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.
Yum!

[Image: 2055437628_788458f0aa_o.jpg]
Native Americans have a different view of Thanksgiving than we do now.

[Image: wounded_knee_massacre_grave.jpg]
Happy Happy!
You like celebrating dead indians?

Edit: I realize that's sort of offensive, I'm only pointing out that to my Native American friends most of these "holidays" we celebrate tend to have offensive overtones. I'm sure many wonder just exactly why their ancestors were so kind to the pilgrims. It's certainly not like it turned out good for them.

Edit edit: I also took advantage of Scrapper, I'm sure we were making posts at the same time and I don't think she really meant to say "happy happy" about dead Indians. The whole thing might have been wrong. It only shows where my mind goes, and there's no deleting anymore, thank you Jesus. Wink
Laughing Laughing Laughing It doesn't get any more corny than that, does it? Laughing
(11-24-2011, 09:55 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Native Americans have a different view of Thanksgiving than we do now.

So you speak for NA's? You know what they all think? You post a picture from the wounded knee massacre that happened in December over a century ago? What does that have to do with the Thanksgiving holiday that started hundreds of years before?

Happy Turkey day to all Big Grin EVEN the whinersLaughingLaughingLaughing
(11-24-2011, 09:55 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Native Americans have a different view of Thanksgiving than we do now.

Do wear a black shroud and chant and beat a drum today, Ponder?
Gotta save that for the 29th . Personally I think it is time for the tide to turn positive .Now that the gub is going to collapse all those violated treaties and stuff can be addressed . NA are gonna move to the front of the bus.
See, it's me and Jesus. Smiling
As much as many NA will be in a somber mood today , I doubt it will stop most of them from stuffing their pie holes.
(11-24-2011, 12:47 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Gotta save that for the 29th . Personally I think it is time for the tide to turn positive .Now that the gub is going to collapse all those violated treaties and stuff can be addressed . NA are gonna move to the front of the bus.

In your sick dreams. besides if the "gub" did collapse there's a hell of a lot of NA's who won't be taken care of anymore. That land you are being given won't have any value whatsoever.

Anyway this is a happy threadBig Grin
The NA's didn't need anybody taking care of them before the "gub" came along either. Who's to say a good shakeup wouldn't turn out beneficial for them.

And isn't that happy? Smiling
Not when I am in charge and what a happy day that will be . The cup is half full TV not half empty .