Don't smoke this much marijuana on the job
http://www.oregonlive.com/clark-county/i...of_po.html

Police discover 5 pounds of pot at Washougal retail store

Excerpt: "Washougal police officers arrested an employee at Mary Jane's House of Glass - Precious Paws Dog and Cat Food after finding 5 pounds of marijuana inside the store Friday.

Twenty-one-year-old Mario Corona, a store employee, was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana.

According to Washougal police, a customer told a police officer that he'd been waiting inside the retail store, located at 1825 E St. in Washougal, yelling for a store clerk for 20 minutes, but nobody came to the counter. The customer was going to call 9-1-1 when he saw an officer driving by.

Police officers then searched the building and found Corona on the floor, unconscious. Corona, who was not injured, had apparently fallen asleep. Police also found a large amount of dried marijuana and large garbage bags in another room behind the storefront.

After further search, police found packaging materials, a bag-sealing machine, a scale, marijuana stalks and several used smoking devices.

No one else was inside the store, which was open for business when the arrest was made.

Corona is now being held in the Clark County Jail. He is being charged with one count of possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.

An investigation is ongoing and further arrests may occur."
Was probably 'Cat Nip"
They look alike.
You should have been a lawyer. Big Grin
http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...p?tid=7555

This is too funny,the link is to the thread on the Study concluding that marijuana smoking decreases auto accidents.
I guess that it's really hard to get into an accident if your asleep.

Doesn't this prove the stereotypical view that pot smokers aren't so bright ?

Some are, some aren't. Smiling
(12-18-2011, 11:04 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Some are, some aren't. Smiling
I know what you mean. It depends on the motivation level of the person. There are people who I'd say are drunks. But, they function in society well enough.
I've known some pretty stupid pot smokers, and some that were brilliant. It's hard to generalize. Just as you say, I've known some brilliant drunks too. Of course that's not the norm, more so with drunks than pot smokers. Smiling
It's the personal motivation level,and the the self medication of choice.

A slight topic shift. Don't we live in a prozac nation.
I took that stuff for seven years. It got to the point I was so nice I was letting everybody take advantage of me, and I lost my creativity.
Isn't that the evil plan? Lull us into lethargy. No creativity, or descent. Just be a good little worker bee.
A chemical lobotomy.
(12-18-2011, 11:26 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I've known some pretty stupid pot smokers, and some that were brilliant. It's hard to generalize. Just as you say, I've known some brilliant drunks too. Of course that's not the norm, more so with drunks than pot smokers. Smiling

I disagree totally. I think alcohol abuse affects anyone regardless of their intelligence the same as weed does.

As a matter of fact , alcohol is much more additive than pot so it stands to reason many more people have become addicted and are not drunks by choice.

Not so much with a lot of pot smokers.Most of The ones who abuse pot do so because they are just plain lazy and have no desire to actually do anything but CHOOSE to smoke weed.
IMO that kind of person is not the brightest bulb.And there are a hell of a lot of them.
(12-18-2011, 12:31 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-18-2011, 11:26 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I've known some pretty stupid pot smokers, and some that were brilliant. It's hard to generalize. Just as you say, I've known some brilliant drunks too. Of course that's not the norm, more so with drunks than pot smokers. Smiling

I disagree totally. I think alcohol abuse affects anyone regardless of their intelligence the same as weed does.

As a matter of fact , alcohol is much more additive than pot so it stands to reason many more people have become addicted and are not drunks by choice.

Not so much with a lot of pot smokers.Most of The ones who abuse pot do so because they are just plain lazy and have no desire to actually do anything but CHOOSE to smoke weed.
IMO that kind of person is not the brightest bulb.And there are a hell of a lot of them.

The sad truth is' there are a hell of a lot of the kind of people that are not the brightest bulb'

They just happen to discover smoking after the fact.

(12-18-2011, 01:54 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-18-2011, 12:31 PM)tvguy Wrote:

The sad truth is' there are a hell of a lot of the kind of people that are not the brightest bulb'

They just happen to discover smoking after the fact.

YeahBig Grin I just occurred to me that the way it sounds from these posts it's the pot heads versus the boozers when actually most of the people I know who abuse one also abuse the other.
I cut back on my alcohol abuse quite a bit when I quit taking Prozac too.
I wasn't quite fifteen when Flaco decided beer wasn't the answer, and said "I want you to smoke this". That was during one of my guitar lessons out at The VA Hospital in Roseburg. That was in 1959. I have my fifty two years with no accidents pin. I came close a couple of times. The cops showed up on my doorstep with the neighbor's pot in the air. I flushed before I went to the door. They asked if I'd flushed it all. If I misled them by a fair amount, It was simply over worry about the possibility of a bad outcome. Back then, they'd have gotten their pictures in The Times.