Hey Larry. Lets Get A Tree!
Laughing

You have to get to 1:40 for the cutting......Laughing

Bought a live baby blue spruce to plant this year. No snow... no reason to go play.

But I enjoyed the video!!
who knew christmas trees were of the muslim faith? now it all makes sense.
I can see it now.

[Image: pic.php?u=14284l1p4C&i=103078]
I amazed that it took 40 some shots to fall that tree. Especially since he was using and AK with 7.72X39 ammo.
I shoot the same ammo only I always use hollow points and I have dropped a tree that size with just a couple shots.
Not a cedar though.
(12-11-2011, 01:51 PM)tvguy Wrote: I amazed that it took 40 some shots to fall that tree. Especially since he was using and AK with 7.72X39 ammo.
I shoot the same ammo only I always use hollow points and I have dropped a tree that size with just a couple shots.
Not a cedar though.

I just figured he was a lousy shot.
O.. M... G...
Did he keep shooting at it to make sure it was dead?
(12-11-2011, 03:48 PM)TennisMom Wrote: O.. M... G...
Did he keep shooting at it to make sure it was dead?

You can't ever be too careful TM.
Night of the living dead Christmas trees , now that has a cool ring to it.
63 rounds to "cut" that sucker! Too bad he didn't have a .50 Smiling
(12-11-2011, 06:32 PM)imaham Wrote: 63 rounds to "cut" that sucker! Too bad he didn't have a .50 Smiling
I was thinking pretty much the same thing.

I hope he doesn't trim it in the house.
(12-11-2011, 06:52 PM)chuck white Wrote: I hope he doesn't trim it in the house.

Laughing
I did some logging with twin fiftys. I didn't have much better luck, but I was downing a palm tree.
Larry's idea of caroling? Big Grin Just razzing ya...

Well this got me thinking, I have some pines that I'd like to trim off the bottem branches.
They are about 30' above the ground. My ladder only goes to 20', what size bullet would I need, to take out a 4" branch?