S300 are Iran's price for Russian, Chinese access to US drone
Nuclear knowhow, S300 are Iran's price for Russian, Chinese access to US drone
DEBKAfile Exclusive Analysis December 11, 2011, 6:37 PM (GMT+02:00) Tags: Iran nuclear RQ-170 drone Russia China Israeli FM Lieberman US

Russian air defense S-300 missile
Iran is driving a hard bargain for granting access to the US stealth drone RQ-170 it captured undamaged last week, as Russian and Chinese military intelligence teams arriving in Tehran for a look at the secret aircraft soon found. DEBKAfile's Moscow sources disclose that the price set by Revolutionary Guards commander Gen. Ali Jaafari includes advanced nuclear and missile technology, especially systems using solid fuel, the last word on centrifuges for enriching uranium and the S-300PMU-1 air defense system, which Moscow has consistently refused to sell Tehran.
This super-weapon is effective against stealth warplanes and cruise missiles and therefore capable of seriously impairing any large-scale US or Israeli air or missile attacks on Iran's nuclear sites.

http://www.debka.com/article/21562/

Too bad Iran isn't smart enough to have returned the drone to the US. By doing so they could have taken the high road. Now they will more than likely be nuked mercilessly . I will not cry for their children .
(12-12-2011, 02:53 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Too bad Iran isn't smart enough to have returned the drone to the US. By doing so they could have taken the high road. Now they will more than likely be nuked mercilessly . I will not cry for their children .

They're only Muslim bastards anyway. And what's a child. Piffle.
No point in me suffering for it. Better them than me .
(12-12-2011, 03:47 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: No point in me suffering for it. Better them than me .

So very Christian of you. Dry
It is neither simply Christian Pagan or Secular , it is simply a statement in regards to the reality of it all. I would rather have the WASPS nest here and the INFIDELS nest abroad no doubt about it . That is and added aspect and statement. I wasn't aware that as a Christian a person is supposed to cry for everyone's demise . Seeing that you openly reject the Teaching you really don't have much credibility as far as saying what a Christian response should or should not be. Those with whom you hate in the Christian Frey are more like you and you like them than you would like to be the case. This issue in regards to the topic is beyond your scope.How about some good recipes or something ?
(12-12-2011, 04:32 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: I wasn't aware that as a Christian a person is supposed to cry for everyone's demise .

Maybe that's more for when you claim to be Jesus himself.
(12-12-2011, 05:33 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(12-12-2011, 04:32 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: I wasn't aware that as a Christian a person is supposed to cry for everyone's demise .

Maybe that's more for when you claim to be Jesus himself.
This whole premise is pure fantasy and you know it. Nothing in the NT or OT supports a one sided affair. Mercy and Justice Ponder they are both attributes of divinity. And please don't even try to claim you don't ascribe to the better them than me sentiment.

I say we offer the Chinese and Russians access for half the price.
Not to worry.

Obama has asked for them to return the drone.

Right Barry. You ask and they will jump. Not!
I wonder if Assad's demise will affect Iran's reserve. At this moment it looks as though they are going to take the elite out.
Christ came not to change the law. The law that said. "Cast the drunkard out. If he returns, kill him".
We learned some extremely valuable Intel in this.
(12-13-2011, 01:33 AM)hillclimber Wrote: We learned some extremely valuable Intel in this.
Like, don't fly over Iran.
Or at least change the PIN number.
My response to Mr. Cheney and Mitt (Fox too).
Obama has asked for the return. This is typical protocol. The Chinese took one of our patrolling planes it was really handled no different. Cheney has a short memory.
China demanded an apology to return the crew and did get one, in writing. We were told our aircraft was in international airspace. We apologized for entering their airspace. I believe the plane was returned in pieces but not all of it.
To wit,

Text of letter released by the White House from the US ambassador to China, Joseph W Prueher, to the Chinese minister of foreign affairs, Tang Jiaxuan.

Dear Mr Minister,

On behalf of the United States government, I now outline steps to resolve this issue.

Both President Bush and Secretary of State Powell have expressed their sincere regret over your missing pilot and aircraft.

Please convey to the Chinese people and to the family of pilot Wang Wei that we are very sorry for their loss.

Although the full picture of what transpired is still unclear, according to our information, our severely crippled aircraft made an emergency landing after following international emergency procedures.

We are very sorry the entering of China's airspace and the landing did not have verbal clearance, but very pleased the crew landed safely. We appreciate China's efforts to see to the well-being of our crew.

In view of the tragic incident and based on my discussions with your representative, we have agreed to the following actions:

Both sides agree to hold a meeting to discuss the incident. My government understands and expects that our aircrew will be permitted to depart China as soon as possible. The meeting would start April 18, 2001.

The meeting agenda would include discussion of the causes of the incident, possible recommendations whereby such collisions could be avoided in the future, development of a plan for prompt return of the EP-3 aircraft, and other related issues. We acknowledge your government's intention to raise US reconnaissance missions near China in the meeting.

Sincerely,

Joseph W Prueher
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/apr/11/china.usa2
Well, as long as they're going nuclear, anyway...shouldn't we get an offer on the table?