Crone AWOL?
(12-17-2011, 01:23 PM)chuck white Wrote: OK, we need to guess Crone's new ID.

Miss Take Anelli
dutchess
Edwin
DPC_Zumba
nigel jhon

These are our newest memberts.

My guess is DPC_Zumba... http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...p?tid=7700

What do I win?!?! Eyebrows Big Grin
Typing with your thumbs again? Big Grin
(12-17-2011, 01:23 PM)chuck white Wrote: OK, we need to guess Crone's new ID.

Miss Take Anelli
dutchess
Edwin
DPC_Zumba
nigel jhon

These are our newest memberts.

No need for an ID seeing it's all about MO .
(12-13-2011, 10:32 PM)BeerMe Wrote: You know, while Crone contributed a lot, she also instigated an awful lot. She was an extremist, and drew the ire of the other extreme. She had to have expected that. She gave as good as she got. It did seem to me she began to get a martyr complex recently.

This is the best summation I have seen on the subject so far....

Too bad she quit, but if she is happier now, then we should all just let it go.
(12-17-2011, 02:59 PM)Larry Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 10:32 PM)BeerMe Wrote: You know, while Crone contributed a lot, she also instigated an awful lot. She was an extremist, and drew the ire of the other extreme. She had to have expected that. She gave as good as she got. It did seem to me she began to get a martyr complex recently.

This is the best summation I have seen on the subject so far....

Too bad she quit, but if she is happier now, then we should all just let it go.

I agree Larry. I thought the same thing when I read that.
(12-14-2011, 07:32 PM)Kno1 Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 08:51 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 05:32 PM)Wonky Wrote: Anyone have Crone's email address?
Let's send one and ask her to come back.

I talk to her daily. There is no reason for her to come back here. One can only take so much bullshit, hounding, stalking and put-downs. She didn't deserve the treatment she received here. Plain and simple. I don't blame her one bit for going. She has freed herself from the negativity that is RVF. I, on the other hand, am dead set against going any where... until I am banned. Eventually vengeance will be mine... in honor of Crone. I won't be silenced... until I am banned.
Dear Scrapper, I apologize in advance that it only took about ten minutes of reading your drivel that I decided you were in fact an idiot. I would rather like to have time on my hands to hound you. Stalk you I won't, but I will enjoy putting you down. Figuratively of course. Plain enough for you?

Please don't go anywhere.

Have I told you today how much I miss you???
(12-17-2011, 11:52 AM)GoCometsGo Wrote:
(12-17-2011, 09:33 AM)cletus1 Wrote: At least we still got Scrapper.Smiling I am glad that Scrapper did not check out in a show of solidarity with Crone. It is my personal belief that Scrapper is too tough to be run off. Did I mention that I like tough women:

Oh get real for crying out loud! First Crone decided to leave. But can she manage to just go and leave it at that? Of course not. She MUST go to the bother of "showing" everyone that her account is retired. There is only one reason for this; it's so everyone will notice. Next comes the inevitable thread such as this... where everyone lines up and casts blame and shows support and effectively martyrs our dear departed Crone. Scrapper HAS to stay and take part... the entire charade is much more effective this way. And let's not forget that Crone gets to witness it all from afar. Of course, this is not an original concept. Tom Sawyer and his pals did the same when they watched their own funeral. Of course, the fictional Tom was about 10 years old....

Some good did come of this. It's the first interesting thread that I've seen here in quite some time.

Let me just add this: How else would Crone be able to have her say without Scrapper and Ponder still acting as her voice? Also, in the Mark Twain novel, it was the townspeople that were made to look like fools.
I dont just appreciate Scrapper, I appreciate all the posters that disagree with you politically and on social issues.Razz

And when I leave I am going to make a big scene then come back incognito as Cletus2.Laughing
(12-17-2011, 03:58 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(12-17-2011, 11:52 AM)GoCometsGo Wrote:
(12-17-2011, 09:33 AM)cletus1 Wrote: At least we still got Scrapper.Smiling I am glad that Scrapper did not check out in a show of solidarity with Crone. It is my personal belief that Scrapper is too tough to be run off. Did I mention that I like tough women:

Oh get real for crying out loud! First Crone decided to leave. But can she manage to just go and leave it at that? Of course not. She MUST go to the bother of "showing" everyone that her account is retired. There is only one reason for this; it's so everyone will notice. Next comes the inevitable thread such as this... where everyone lines up and casts blame and shows support and effectively martyrs our dear departed Crone. Scrapper HAS to stay and take part... the entire charade is much more effective this way. And let's not forget that Crone gets to witness it all from afar. Of course, this is not an original concept. Tom Sawyer and his pals did the same when they watched their own funeral. Of course, the fictional Tom was about 10 years old....

Some good did come of this. It's the first interesting thread that I've seen here in quite some time.

Let me just add this: How else would Crone be able to have her say without Scrapper and Ponder still acting as her voice? Also, in the Mark Twain novel, it was the townspeople that were made to look like fools.
I dont just appreciate Scrapper, I appreciate all the posters that disagree with you politically and on social issues.Razz

And when I leave I am going to make a big scene then come back incognito as Cletus2.Laughing

You ARE cagey! Every work for the CIA?
But you would give yourself away in a flash. You just can't help bragging about you big melons Or was that BZ? My memory is shot!

(12-17-2011, 04:10 PM)Wonky Wrote: You ARE cagey! Every work for the CIA?
But you would give yourself away in a flash. You just can't help bragging about you big melons Or was that BZ? My memory is shot!
Cletus doesn't believe in the CIA cause it's Illuminati and Masonic and we all know that stuff is all Bullshit.