Crone AWOL?
(12-13-2011, 03:13 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 02:54 PM)DUNNO Wrote: Some people who I thought always offer genuine thought provoking discourse were Prospero, always balanced and fair, Kno1 and Tia, Cometmom..Wings of Justice, Oregonlover.

Other than Tia and Prospero, I believe most of those members are before my time.
I would ask you to think about why they left or quit posting.
Perhaps there might be a familiar ring.

I feel slighted.
(12-13-2011, 02:54 PM)DUNNO Wrote: Some people who I thought always offer genuine thought provoking discourse were Prospero, always balanced and fair, Kno1 and Tia, Cometmom..Wings of Justice, Oregonlover.

Other than Tia and Prospero, I believe most of those members are before my time.
I don't know, I haven't been here. Prospero only posted rarely, Cometmom I see at the Mail Tribune comment forum, I think Wings of Justice also is there. Kno1 was here and I know that she highly recommended YeshuaHamashiach to me. Any other ideas of who might be lowering the standards?
(12-13-2011, 03:27 PM)Willie Krash Wrote:

I feel slighted.

Sorry, I consider you viable, didn't mean to slight anyone.

I could fairly easily give you an answer to that but I am pretty sure that you wouldn't like it, along with some other people.

(12-13-2011, 04:41 PM)imaham Wrote:

I could fairly easily give you an answer to that but I am pretty sure that you wouldn't like it, along with some other people.
and I should have included you in thought provoking and interesting and to tell you the truth, if someone offered me $50 to tell them what your political leaning is, I couldn't. I never went to the trouble to pigeon hole you. I wouldn't have pigeonholed the peanut gallery, but it was so incessant. It seems to me that the ones who are doing all the complaining are the ones that repeatedly swarm down and gang up with ad hominems. I fight back but I am usually angered that they are co-opting every discussion just to do the "liberals hate conservatives" thing, as if everyone hasn't heard it before.

Yep. In the interest of fairness, keeping blood off the walls, and excess noise, I too will not touch that with a ten foot pole. Wink

(12-13-2011, 05:04 PM)Wonky Wrote:

Yep. In the interest of fairness, keeping blood off the walls, and excess noise, I too will not touch that with a ten foot pole. Wink

Sorry again, you definitely fit the interesting and thought provoking class, doesn't need to depend upon insulting people to make a point.

(12-13-2011, 05:07 PM)DUNNO Wrote:

Sorry again, you definitely fit the interesting and thought provoking class, doesn't need to depend upon insulting people to make a point.

That directed at me? (Wonky)
Hell, I insulted the board guy here by just asking to join. Had to get a lawyer and hire a biker from Wolf Creek. I'm the only one who had to pay.
TVg says he can read my goofy stupid insulting posts even before I hit the enter key. Clete says he can smell me and we live in different counties.
The women on this place have a neighborhood watch out for me.
I even insulted Tia a couple dozen times. That's hard to do, 'cause Tea is so mellow she purrs.

By the way DUNNO, I think your mama wears combat boots. Laughing

(12-13-2011, 05:19 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 03:13 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Other than Tia and Prospero, I believe most of those members are before my time.

Hell, I insulted the board guy here by just asking to join. Had to get a lawyer and hire a biker from Wolf Creek. I'm the only one who had to pay.
TVg says he can read my goofy stupid insulting posts even before I hit the enter key. Clete says he can smell me and we live in different counties.
I even insulted Tia a couple dozen times. That's hard to do, 'cause Tea is so mellow she purrs.

I am actually fairly difficult to offend. Probably hypocrisy is the trigger, I relate well to firemen, gold prospectors, indignant mothers in bear cub protect mode...
You live in Cave Junction too? I'm sensing a pattern here.
(12-13-2011, 05:24 PM)DUNNO Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 05:19 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 04:41 PM)imaham Wrote: I could fairly easily give you an answer to that but I am pretty sure that you wouldn't like it, along with some other people.

I am actually fairly difficult to offend. Probably hypocrisy is the trigger, I relate well to firemen, gold prospectors, indignant mothers in bear cub protect mode...

Hey, I was trying to make a funny. Looks like I blew it again. Did not mean to piss you off.

Anyone have Crone's email address?
Let's send one and ask her to come back.
Unless changes were made I am highly doubtful she would return, and I doubt there would be enough political forum will to make any of those changes (whatever those might be), either.
Quote: 'Leonard' pid='161407' dateline='1323800840']
I have been thinking of departing this place for some time

That's awesome Osama, don't let the door hit you ass on the way out. Maybe you could try a cave in Pakistan?

Quote: TV, the real hater of freedom and justice who calls everyone who disagrees with him a HATER of America.

I don't hate freedom or Justice, I just hate youLaughingLaughingLaughing And don't try and bullshit everyone, you know damn well There are only a couple here I call a hater of America. YOU who openly says you would back a foreign invasion and Ponder who thins our country is despicable.
Take his hippie ass with youLaughingLaughing

Quote:There is little, if any exchange of ideas

Baloney. Your posts are ALL THE SAME, every single one is something about how bad this country is.

BTW I have every right to state how I feel and I rarely even click on your whining posts.

Anyone else wonder about the fact that Scrapper and Crone REFUSED to ignore Hammy no matter how often they were begged or chastised for doing so.

(12-13-2011, 05:47 PM)tvguy Wrote:

That's awesome Osama, don't let the door hit you ass on the way out. Maybe you could try a cave in Pakistan?

Quote: TV, the real hater of freedom and justice who calls everyone who disagrees with him a HATER of America.

I don't hate freedom or Justice, I just hate youLaughingLaughingLaughing And don't try and bullshit everyone, you know damn well There are only a couple here I call a hater of America. YOU who openly says you would back a foreign invasion and Ponder who thins our country is despicable.

Baloney. Your posts are ALL THE SAME, every single one is something about how bad this country is.

BTW I have every right to state how I feel and I rarely even click on your whining posts.
And how can any of you resist this guy TV? He has a complete knack. And is absolutely adorable when he calls YeshuaHamashiach "Hammy"....it slays me. I really can't think of a time when I haven't been pleased to be here since I joined.

(12-13-2011, 05:53 PM)DUNNO Wrote:

And how can any of you resist this guy TV? He has a complete knack. And is absolutely adorable when he calls YeshuaHamashiach "Hammy"....it slays me. I really can't think of a time when I haven't been pleased to be here since I joined.

Aw shucks. I can tell you have a lot of funLaughing
(12-13-2011, 05:36 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Unless changes were made I am highly doubtful she would return, and I doubt there would be enough political forum will to make any of those changes (whatever those might be), either.
Awe come on Ponder say what you mean
(12-13-2011, 05:55 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 05:53 PM)DUNNO Wrote:

Aw shucks. I can tell you have a lot of funLaughing
Well through the magic of Windows, I am simultaneously making money while I monitor this forum.

Oh wait, I forgot, I had to take .5 painkiller a half hour ago, it must have just kicked in.

Quote:Dunno... Well through the magic of Windows, I am simultaneously making money while I monitor this forum.

Same hereBig Grin