Crone AWOL?
You know you guys are driving me nuts with these long chain replies
(12-13-2011, 10:00 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: I wonder what happened to CometMom ?

Cometmom left for the same reason. She kind of got targeted a lot. This forum didn't offer the kind of discussion/interaction she wanted. I'm sure she would have loved Crone though.
(12-13-2011, 05:50 PM)tvguy Wrote: Anyone else wonder about the fact that Scrapper and Crone REFUSED to ignore Hammy no matter how often they were begged or chastised for doing so.

Yes.
(12-13-2011, 08:03 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 10:00 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: I wonder what happened to CometMom ?

Cometmom left for the same reason. She kind of got targeted a lot. This forum didn't offer the kind of discussion/interaction she wanted. I'm sure she would have loved Crone though.
Cometmom doesn't have Crones mouth and didn't go out of her way to make herself a target. Occupy was the beginning of the end.
Boy the skin is getting thin. 10 hail Mary's are needed. Forums ebb and flow. I like and defended cometmom. She was my favorite rightwing nut and I hope she felt the same about me. If we meet here to all agree it will die.
I would agree that the politics of attack can be tiring but so what?
I miss cometmom, I will miss crone and I would miss the pastor.
At the end of the day I learn here, many give me great things to ponder, Ponder.
I like playing the devils advocate and many (OK most)folks here have my respect and admiration. Many just like to fight but I'd say that most here care, care a lot. Witness the community that came together for BBQ and yes Crone was right there.
I've here way back to the early MMT days, people come and go..It always will be that way and it has less to do with who we are and more to do with human nature. Imaham has it right. This culture is not for everyone.
(12-13-2011, 08:26 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:

Cometmom doesn't have Crones mouth and didn't go out of her way to make herself a target. Occupy was the beginning of the end.

Nor yours.
(12-13-2011, 05:32 PM)Wonky Wrote: Anyone have Crone's email address?
Let's send one and ask her to come back.

I talk to her daily. There is no reason for her to come back here. One can only take so much bullshit, hounding, stalking and put-downs. She didn't deserve the treatment she received here. Plain and simple. I don't blame her one bit for going. She has freed herself from the negativity that is RVF. I, on the other hand, am dead set against going any where... until I am banned. Eventually vengeance will be mine... in honor of Crone. I won't be silenced... until I am banned.
(12-13-2011, 05:50 PM)tvguy Wrote: Anyone else wonder about the fact that Scrapper and Crone REFUSED to ignore Hammy no matter how often they were begged or chastised for doing so.

Anyone else wonder why the whiners that whined about ignoring the "crazy uncle in the attic" didn't just ignore it?!?!
(12-13-2011, 08:52 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Anyone else wonder why the whiners that whined about ignoring the "crazy uncle in the attic" didn't just ignore it?!?!

Holy crap, for the most part it was.

Targeted? By whom? I bet I can guess. Eyebrows Rolling Eyes
(12-13-2011, 08:51 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

I talk to her daily. There is no reason for her to come back here. One can only take so much bullshit, hounding, stalking and put-downs. She didn't deserve the treatment she received here. Plain and simple. I don't blame her one bit for going. She has freed herself from the negativity that is RVF. I, on the other hand, am dead set against going any where... until I am banned. Eventually vengeance will be mine... in honor of Crone. I won't be silenced... until I am banned.

So, what's your plan exactly? Just to stay online indefinitley and be mad?
(12-13-2011, 08:54 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Targeted? By whom? I bet I can guess. Eyebrows Rolling Eyes

Not who you assume.
(12-13-2011, 08:34 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: Boy the skin is getting thin. 10 hail Mary's are needed. Forums ebb and flow. I like and defended cometmom. She was my favorite rightwing nut and I hope she felt the same about me. If we meet here to all agree it will die.
At the end of the day I learn here, many give me great things to ponder, Ponder.
I like playing the devils advocate and many (OK most)folks here have my respect and admiration. Many just like to fight but I'd say that most here care, care a lot. Witness the community that came together for BBQ and yes Crone was right there.
I've here way back to the early MMT days, people come and go..It always will be that way and it has less to do with who we are and more to do with human nature. Imaham has it right. This culture is not for everyone.

And all it would take is for him to fuck off and leave people alone... or... for those in charge to force him to follow the TOS or GO! But the "crazy uncle in the attic" gets special treatment. Dry
(12-13-2011, 08:43 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 08:26 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:

Nor yours.
Ah , but I have the ability to refrain and work towards self improvement as far as that goes. I pulled myself out of the gutter , others remained. [Image: mpl_2k1.jpg]
(12-13-2011, 08:57 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 08:34 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: Boy the skin is getting thin. 10 hail Mary's are needed. Forums ebb and flow. I like and defended cometmom. She was my favorite rightwing nut and I hope she felt the same about me. If we meet here to all agree it will die.

And all it would take is for him to fuck off and leave people alone... or... for those in charge to force him to follow the TOS or GO! But the "crazy uncle in the attic" gets special treatment. Dry
You are a menace and it doesn't look like that is going to change by your own admission. Cool Thanks for proving my point.

All it would take? Well, as for the first part, you don't think people did? So, no, that didn't work. And as for the 2nd, he did get suspended back when I was mod; wasn't myself who did it, but I was part of enforcing that. But, this forum came in with a no moderation theme. And I'm not moderating anymore. I've said before, you don't see necessarily what happens. You only see what's right in front of your eyes, but there's more happening than you think. Pardon me for saying so, Scrap, but you assume a lot. And it's not always accurate.
(12-13-2011, 08:54 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 08:51 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

So, what's your plan exactly? Just to stay online indefinitley and be mad?
And to think she was quoting Romans 12 yesterday insisting she wasn't simply posing and that I knew nothing of her .

(12-13-2011, 08:59 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: You are a menace

Says the true menace.

Quote:menace

A person or thing that is likely to cause harm; a threat or danger

A threatening quality, tone, or atmosphere

A person or thing that causes trouble or annoyance
Interestingly enough, it was a forum member who finally caused the demise of the MTF. And guess who it wasn't?
(12-13-2011, 09:06 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

All it would take? Well, as for the first part, you don't think people did? So, no, that didn't work. And as for the 2nd, he did get suspended back when I was mod; wasn't myself who did it, but I was part of enforcing that. But, this forum came in with a no moderation theme. And I'm not moderating anymore. I've said before, you don't see necessarily what happens. You only see what's right in front of your eyes, but there's more happening than you think. Pardon me for saying so, Scrap, but you assume a lot. And it's not always accurate.

So... who is running this show? sounds like the "crazy uncle int he attic".

Oh... and I know what I have been told by the Mods.