Stupid Pet Tricks
So, who has the stupidest dog/pet ever? I will start with what my dog did today. She ate one of my earplugs. It will be of interest to see, um, where it turns up outside. Eek!

There was a video on one of the news sites today of a dog that jumps in the air with excitement every time Santa Claus appeared on the TV screen. No, I didn't watch it. Laughing
(12-08-2011, 11:57 AM)TennisMom Wrote: So, who has the stupidest dog/pet ever? I will start with what my dog did today. She ate one of my earplugs. It will be of interest to see, um, where it turns up outside. Eek!

My dog eats my husbands all the time. It is real funny when the kids have the shovel with a little lump with a purple clump in it, then they ask hey dad you want it back.
Laughing
My son-in-law's dog ate an entire bag of Kisses... Foil wrappers and all! Which, from what I hear, is not good... dogs aren't supposed to eat chocolate. He ended up okay... but they had a lot of shiny packages in the yard!
I remember somewhere, that Ponder feeds his dog rubber bands.
this makes picking up the poop easier, gives you little loops to grab.
(12-08-2011, 01:07 PM)blondemom Wrote:
(12-08-2011, 11:57 AM)TennisMom Wrote: So, who has the stupidest dog/pet ever? I will start with what my dog did today. She ate one of my earplugs. It will be of interest to see, um, where it turns up outside. Eek!

My dog eats my husbands all the time. It is real funny when the kids have the shovel with a little lump with a purple clump in it, then they ask hey dad you want it back.
Laughing

Wait. Your dog eats your husbands? No one wonders where they went?

http://www.npr.org/2011/12/09/143304206/...rapped-pal
So as I'm picking up dog turds, I notice one that is massive even by Sluggo standards. I look at this turd, which looks like it says something. So I go in the house and get my glasses, 'cause I can't read shit without my glasses. And upon closer examination of this turd, it does say something. It says "Midland Park Golf Course". Sluggo has eaten and shat whole a golf glove, velcro and all. I rinsed it off and I've been using it for three weeks. Big Grin

Ron White
(12-08-2011, 08:21 PM)tvguy Wrote: ... 'cause I can't read shit without my glasses...

Laughing
(12-08-2011, 08:21 PM)tvguy Wrote: Sluggo has eaten and shat whole a golf glove, velcro and all. I rinsed it off and I've been using it for three weeks. Big Grin

Ron White

The meat and bone that was in the glove digested but the plastic didn't.
(12-08-2011, 07:26 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Laughing

Wait. Your dog eats your husbands? No one wonders where they went?

For a while we couldn't figure it out, I thought he was throwing them away. If the hubby doesn't put the ear plugs in its case our basset hound eats it. But that is better than what my daughters dog eats, he eat socks as well as underwear.
[Image: OEXgwidfN4up8rq0cewo4sjD_500.jpg]

Laughing

LaughingLaughing

One of our cats used to play with mine if I didn't put them away. They are bright orange and the cat played with one like it was a ball. I do not understand what is so attractive about earplugs to pets.
(12-08-2011, 08:21 PM)tvguy Wrote: So as I'm picking up dog turds, I notice one that is massive even by Sluggo standards. I look at this turd, which looks like it says something. So I go in the house and get my glasses, 'cause I can't read shit without my glasses. And upon closer examination of this turd, it does say something. It says "Midland Park Golf Course". Sluggo has eaten and shat whole a golf glove, velcro and all. I rinsed it off and I've been using it for three weeks. Big Grin

Ron White

LaughingLaughingLaughing
Too funny. Ron White is a pretty 'low-brow' but he sure is funny.

My niece's cat sleeps in one of her old sweaters. The cat crawls into the sleeve as far as she can to sleep. Somehow it is able to emerge by itself. The sweater is a mess but can't be thrown out or even washed Eek! because the cat will howl and yowl.