Medford man charged with numerous sex crimes
(10-31-2012, 12:08 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(10-31-2012, 11:34 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-31-2012, 11:10 AM)broadzilla Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 09:10 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 07:19 PM)Tiamat Wrote: I thought it was Oregon record.
I was just picturing BZ starring on CSI: Rogue Valley.

That would be cool! I'd love to take some forensic criminology courses!

Yes I think it would be interesting also. But it's not going to be ANYTHING like the CSI TV showsLaughingLaughing Those shows make up their own science.

...and that's why we call it entertainment. Still, your point seems good me: Why not blend some real science with our entertainment and educated us as we sit, open mouthed and drooling. (Over the top, to make a point).

Because unless it's totally hyped up people won't watch.Smiling But IMO they do blend some real science with our entertainment with some TV shows. There is a channel devoted to this called ID(investigation discover).
A lot of these shows have reenactments. Then there are shows like the first 48 that deal strictly with homicides and only show the actual detectives, suspects, and witnesses.
I watch them allBig Grin
(10-31-2012, 12:46 PM)tvguy Wrote: Because unless it's totally hyped up people won't watch.Smiling But IMO they do blend some real science with our entertainment with some TV shows. There is a channel devoted to this called ID(investigation discover).
A lot of these shows have reenactments. Then there are shows like the first 48 that deal strictly with homicides and only show the actual detectives, suspects, and witnesses.
I watch them allBig Grin

I don't watch the CSI shows, but I do watch 48 hours mystery, dateline, and other shows that talk about real investigations.