Man sets self on fire (Talent)
yes, they've thought about it.
(10-28-2012, 06:49 AM)GoCometsGo Wrote: For crying out loud... this family is suffering. Some of these posts really demonstrate the ugliness of this place. Right now, I am ashamed of my membership here.

its hard to believe actually have a sight that u can talk shit about people who r dead u would think my cousin would be able to rest in peace
(10-28-2012, 06:52 AM)bbqboy Wrote: yes, they've thought about it.

obviously not i ppl r still talking bad about him
(10-28-2012, 06:50 AM)christopherslife Wrote:
(10-28-2012, 06:37 AM)bbqboy Wrote: ...and some of us are running on empty.

are u guys serious what if this was urn family? have u thought about that. i bet u if it was ur family u would b fiat as upset as i am to read this. have u thought about how his mom and dad feel about looking their first born son or maybe how his daughter feels that she has to grow up with out a dad and u guys r just sitting here talking shit maybe u guys should think about everything before u post stupid shit because i know i it was someone else's family i would tell them sry and pray for them not talk shit

We are not the ones who set your family member on fire, remember? If your family member had quietly died in his sleep this never would have made the news, or been forum commentary fodder either. If you want your death to be remembered and commented on, go out in spectacular fashion. That's pretty much a basic.
(10-27-2012, 06:37 PM)christopherslife Wrote: so i find this extremely rude Chris was mycousin an i know for damn sure he was not on drugs nor had he been in a few weeks ......

A few weeks, good to see he was cleaned up.
lace these people dont care really they dont just report them and see if the people that run the site agree you no its clear that these people have been born in to bad homes and no respect i hope they do no expect much from us when they go throw something
I'm sorry for your loss.
He is no longer suffering.
Please try to find some peace in that.

People can only go on what they have heard from the media and other sources. Your family member was a known criminal (mostly drug offenses) in our community. Even though he had the brain injury that caused mental deficiencies, people will still look on his criminal activity and make their own conclusions.

(As for reporting...this is now a forum that isn't moderated unless something completely horrendous happens.)
(10-28-2012, 10:33 AM)broadzilla Wrote: I'm sorry for your loss.
He is no longer suffering.
Please try to find some peace in that.

People can only go on what they have heard from the media and other sources. Your family member was a known criminal (mostly drug offenses) in our community. Even though he had the brain injury that caused mental deficiencies, people will still look on his criminal activity and make their own conclusions.

(As for reporting...this is now a forum that isn't moderated unless something completely horrendous happens.)

just because he has gone to jail for drugs does not make him a bad person i know lots of people who have been in jail for drugs and they turned out just fine i am sure 80% of the people talking shit their parents have done some sort of drug in theory life and at least he wasn't a child molested like half of medford how come u guys don't talk shit about the grandpa that just got life for rapping his grand daughters or the dad who only got 16 years for rapping all three of his kids for 8 years and his oldest child is 17 an his youngest is 12 now that i could c talking shit about but a man u have never met that killed himself because he had things rob with him an only ha a few drug offenses. now that's ridiculous i am just saying people should maybe try to find out thwarting whole story and think what they r posting before they post it
This thread died long ago... I am thinking you might have been better off to have left it that way. Resurrecting the thread has done no good.
(10-28-2012, 11:54 AM)Scrapper Wrote: This thread died long ago... I am thinking you might have been better off to have left it that way. Resurrecting the thread has done no good.

it don't matter Ppl shouldn't talk shit
(10-28-2012, 11:59 AM)christopherslife Wrote:
(10-28-2012, 11:54 AM)Scrapper Wrote: This thread died long ago... I am thinking you might have been better off to have left it that way. Resurrecting the thread has done no good.

You obviously don't know the caliber of people you're working with here. Rolling Eyes If you haven't noticed... many of them just don't care. You will drive yourself crazy(er) trying to get them to care... and they still won't. For your own sanity... you should really let it go. Honestly.
(10-27-2012, 06:37 PM)christopherslife Wrote:
(12-17-2011, 03:04 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-17-2011, 11:48 AM)TennisMom Wrote: What would possess someone to do that to themselves? The guy survived, which is actually worse than death IMHO. Burn survivors go through Hell. What a horrible thing.

Like VS said the guy is a meth head. Maybe he was trying to burn all the bugs off of his skin.
The do all kinds of crazy stuff. I know a guy who was so high on meth that when he passed a sheriff's car he turned around his car and started chasing the sheriff. :wacko:

so i find this extremely rude Chris was mycousin an i know for damn sure he was not on drugs nor had he been in a few weeks he had a brain injury from being hit.in the head with a hammer when he was younger it wasn't about drugs and i don't respect that most of u sit up here and talk bad on him not knowing all the facts or anything how would u feel if this was urn cousin brother or dad how do u think it makes his family feel to really this crap u guys post its really immature so maybe u should think who u r hurting before u write stuff we all have lived with Chris we knew his problems and i u want to know the true a week before this happened we tried to et him mental help and the city of medford turned us and Chris down. so there Ian the truth it was a mental break for him do u know how it is to not be able to c urn kids or live with a split personality well if u debt then keep urn mouth shut

I'm sorry for your loss but I'm not sure what you think is is rude about My post. Someone asked why your cousin would do such a thing and I gave an honest answer.
What part was so "rude"? Because I said he was a "meth head"? That's a common term for meth users and your cousin was a KNOWN meth user.
(10-28-2012, 12:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-17-2011, 11:48 AM)TennisMom Wrote: What would possess someone to do that to themselves? The guy survived, which is actually worse than death IMHO. Burn survivors go through Hell. What a horrible thing.

Like VS said the guy is a meth head. Maybe he was trying to burn all the bugs off of his skin.
The do all kinds of crazy stuff. I know a guy who was so high on meth that when he passed a sheriff's car he turned around his car and started chasing the sheriff. :wacko:

so i find this extremely rude Chris was mycousin an i know for damn sure he was not on drugs nor had he been in a few weeks he had a brain injury from being hit.in the head with a hammer when he was younger it wasn't about drugs and i don't respect that most of u sit up here and talk bad on him not knowing all the facts or anything how would u feel if this was urn cousin brother or dad how do u think it makes his family feel to really this crap u guys post its really immature so maybe u should think who u r hurting before u write stuff we all have lived with Chris we knew his problems and i u want to know the true a week before this happened we tried to et him mental help and the city of medford turned us and Chris down. so there Ian the truth it was a mental break for him do u know how it is to not be able to c urn kids or live with a split personality well if u debt then keep urn mouth shut

I'm sorry for your loss but I'm not sure what you think is is rude about My post. Someone asked why your cousin would do such a thing and I gave an honest answer.
What part was so "rude"? Because I said he was a "meth head"? That's a common term for meth users and your cousin was a KNOW meth user.
lace i promise as much as i hate to agree with the poster that is is better left untalked about on here i no trust me that it is hard but you no it is harder to try to make a dog believe its a cat non the less someone to believe nor care what we have to say i can say yes most are right he was a druggy but he had changed his life but people only see the bad in others never themselves so just let it be you will not change what they think just keep thinking about what you no not what they say who cares if they find it funny to talk about a person thast is no longer here we no hes in heaven smillin down noing wed do this but also hoping we dont drive ourselves nuts about it you no we have to be the bigger person you see love you
(10-28-2012, 06:24 AM)christopherslife Wrote:
(10-28-2012, 04:20 AM)PonderThis Wrote: This story is almost a year old and your family is the one dredging this stuff up, not us. And, forum comments were based on what was publicly available at the time, in the newpapers.

I'm sorry for your losses, it can't be easy to come from a family devoid of basic literacy skills.

i am positive u guys could have talked about another story or maybe half of u could have been a little more thought full

What I hear you saying Christopher, is that it should not have been brought up. But it was in the news. So, who are you angry at? The news who ran it or people (anywhere, but in this forum since you are here) for discussing it. Sure there are cruel comments, but I (the thread starter) wasn't posting it for that reason. Personally I was horrified, but yes, I usually discuss current, local news.
You two are being treated fairly decent on here, considering your posts resemble those of other poster that gat denigrated repeatedly for the style in which they post, i.e., like a schizophrenic. We have all wished you the best in dealing with your loss. Maybe a couple of coherent posts by you would help.
(10-28-2012, 02:02 PM)jennifer kilcollins Wrote:
(10-28-2012, 12:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:

What part was so "rude"? Because I said he was a "meth head"? That's a common term for meth users and your cousin was a KNOWN meth user.
lace i promise as much as i hate to agree with the poster that is is better left untalked about on here i no trust me that it is hard but you no it is harder to try to make a dog believe its a cat non the less someone to believe nor care what we have to say i can say yes most are right he was a druggy but he had changed his life but people only see the bad in others never themselves so just let it be you will not change what they think just keep thinking about what you no not what they say who cares if they find it funny to talk about a person thast is no longer here we no hes in heaven smillin down noing wed do this but also hoping we dont drive ourselves nuts about it you no we have to be the bigger person you see love you

I agree that just because he was a drug user he was a bad guy. I never said he was. I said he was a Meth head and they do crazy things. He was, they do, and I'm sorry for your loss.
(10-28-2012, 02:19 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: You two are being treated fairly decent on here, considering your posts resemble those of other poster that gat denigrated repeatedly for the style in which they post, i.e., like a schizophrenic. We have all wished you the best in dealing with your loss. Maybe a couple of coherent posts by you would help.

My guess is that Christopherslife or other did an internet surf on their loved one and this came up as a hit. But just remember, if it wasn't on the public news, it never would have made it to an online forum. I think you are just hurting and when you saw this thread and some unkind posts it upset you. But this forum isn't unique in it's comments or thoughts. It's just what you found. It's an old thread and I'm sorry it upset you, but you are only digging at your unhealed wounds by bringing it back up.
Considering that this was an old scab being peeled open, the best response from ALL of the regulars here should have been... nothing.

It would have made christopherslife feel good to have had his/her say, and that would have been the end of it.

I hope the family can continue to heal, and the best way you can do that is to leave this forum and ignore it.
(10-28-2012, 03:10 PM)Larry Wrote: Considering that this was an old scab being peeled open, the best response from ALL of the regulars here should have been... nothing.

It would have made christopherslife feel good to have had his/her say, and that would have been the end of it.

I hope the family can continue to heal, and the best way you can do that is to leave this forum and ignore it.

thank u and that is all i wantedto do knowing it was an old forum i was venting because it made severally up set an thank u for the an i do know no matter what is said i an my family know the whole truth.behind Steven Christopher life. thank u i hope u have a great day.
(10-28-2012, 12:02 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(10-28-2012, 11:59 AM)christopherslife Wrote:

You obviously don't know the caliber of people you're working with here. Rolling Eyes If you haven't noticed... many of them just don't care. You will drive yourself crazy(er) trying to get them to care... and they still won't. For your own sanity... you should really let it go. Honestly.

im not doing this for sanity i know how my cousin is and i don't care i the ppl who post here care about my life y should they all i was stating is when they post something they should think about it first because i assure one day his daughter or mom will c this and it will kill them to read the horrible things said