Beverages
The best beverage. This is the Starbucks French Roast beans they sell at Costco. Mighty fine.

[Image: coffee.jpg]

No upside down lightsockets or zombie dogs to see here. Now you can make fun of my nuts.Eyebrows
The coffee cup looks well used! Wink
There mold growing on your nuts.
(12-22-2011, 04:38 AM)Simon Peter Wrote: The best beverage. This is the Starbucks French Roast beans they sell at Costco. Mighty fine.

[Image: coffee.jpg]

No upside down lightsockets or zombie dogs to see here. Now you can make fun of my nuts.Eyebrows

buckmaster's or noble's. much tastier than starbuck's.
It's nice to see someone is enjoying some OK Belgian Beers, although your
glass ware looks to be more suited for moonshine then Belgians. My I ask if you purchased them somewhere in the beer wasteland know as Southern Oregon and if so at what establishment? Belgian Beers are one of the most diverse styles there is.Ive been home brewing for 17 years(I also judge in beer competitions) and they happen to be one of my favorite styles to brew and drink. They can run from fruity to sour and everywhere in between, it can take awhile to get use to the flavors in them.
I must say folks in this area are very set in there ways about beer(the big 3,Bud,Miller and Coors.) They make excellent beer just not as flavorful as I like.
I'm the past president of Hellgate Homebrewers(home brew club) in Grants Pass. Teaching new brewers the art and science of brewing plus appreciation of beer styles was very challenging. If anyone would like to learn the art of brewing just let me know as I would be more then happy to help.

PS TVGuy I see you know something about guitars, I play an American Telecaster
Brewing is easy
two liter soda bottle filled with water 3 tablespoons of sugar and a table spoon of week old apple jucie. (no perservitves)
set in room temp about a week.
(12-22-2011, 10:31 AM)chuck white Wrote: Brewing is easy
two liter soda bottle filled with water 3 tablespoons of sugar and a table spoon of week old apple jucie. (no perservitves)

That explains a lot about some of your "interesting" posts Chuck. Laughing

(12-22-2011, 10:52 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-22-2011, 10:31 AM)chuck white Wrote: Brewing is easy

That explains a lot about some of your "interesting" posts Chuck. Laughing

Yes, I'm cheap and don't want to pay taxes.Big Grin
(12-22-2011, 10:04 AM)Homebrew4u Wrote: It's nice to see someone is enjoying some OK Belgian Beers, although your
glass ware looks to be more suited for moonshine then Belgians. My I ask if you purchased them somewhere in the beer wasteland know as Southern Oregon and if so at what establishment? Belgian Beers are one of the most diverse styles there is.Ive been home brewing for 17 years(I also judge in beer competitions) and they happen to be one of my favorite styles to brew and drink. They can run from fruity to sour and everywhere in between, it can take awhile to get use to the flavors in them.
I must say folks in this area are very set in there ways about beer(the big 3,Bud,Miller and Coors.) They make excellent beer just not as flavorful as I like.
I'm the past president of Hellgate Homebrewers(home brew club) in Grants Pass. Teaching new brewers the art and science of brewing plus appreciation of beer styles was very challenging. If anyone would like to learn the art of brewing just let me know as I would be more then happy to help.

Rock onBig Grin I love my Tele.
(12-22-2011, 10:04 AM)Homebrew4u Wrote: It's nice to see someone is enjoying some OK Belgian Beers, although your

I quite enjoy Belgian Beers although I enjoy a good hard cider or a peach moonshine more, which would explain my glassware(plus I do a lot of canning). I do not purchase beers locally unless on a hot summer day when I occasionally cave in for a Miller High Life. The majority of my beer drinking is in the winter months and I prefer the brew at room temp. My buddy bought one of those home brew outfits with the premix stuff but it never was palatable and it would be great to produce my own tasty brew but never have.
This one is good and I admire the chocolate flavor.
[Image: corsendonk.jpg]
(12-21-2011, 01:36 PM)chuck white Wrote: And what's with the shape of that knife on the table?

You mean the hinge?
(12-21-2011, 03:39 PM)tvguy Wrote: I love the pic with the Zombie dog. I was looking around the room checking the guitar, Ibanez?.
And suddenly the dog popped outTwitchTwitch

And the cat. The cat is half zombie.

I'm not a fan of those.
[Image: simonscoke.jpg]
Hey... I have a couple of those in the fridge. Thumbs Up
A gallon of concord grape with a quart each of blackberry, huckleberry, and Pomegranite. Shake well.
(01-01-2012, 12:39 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Hey... I have a couple of those in the fridge. Thumbs Up

You mean freezer, that stuff is frozen and won't pour out.