Dear God, Thank You for Making Me a Man
I am so glad I was not born female, especially here in the west. Most of our women are obsessed with how they look. Breast implants, chemicals to grow eye lashes that can cause the iris to turn brown and eye lids too just for longer freaking eyelashes, hair dye, gobs of make up, clothes to look thin, diets, bulimia, anorexia, pregnancy.

Thank you Jesus. Maybe I'll go to church again. BurpWink
If you were a woman, you'd probably be a lesbien.
Woman potentially can enjoy sex much more than men. In exchange they are supposed to cook for us.Laughing
(12-22-2011, 08:51 PM)chuck white Wrote: If you were a woman, you'd probably be a lesbien.

YepBig Grin And I appreciate women a lot; I'm just glad I'm not one.Wink
(12-22-2011, 08:53 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Woman potentially can enjoy sex much more than men. In exchange they are supposed to cook for us.Laughing
A classic:

It's odd because in nature it's the male that shows off the colors and struts around to attract sexual attraction.
(12-22-2011, 09:12 PM)Crazylace Wrote: It's odd because in nature it's the male that shows off the colors and struts around to attract sexual attraction.

Yeah I know. In humans it works a little differently. Confidence, humor and wealth are our feathers.
Hold on, I'm on a Bob and Tom roll..

The One Eye Love:

Laughing Laughing Where's the *LIKE* button?!?! Laughing Laughing
(12-22-2011, 08:44 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I am so glad I was not born female, especially here in the west. Most of our women are obsessed with how they look. Breast implants, chemicals to grow eye lashes that can cause the iris to turn brown and eye lids too just for longer freaking eyelashes, hair dye, gobs of make up, clothes to look thin, diets, bulimia, anorexia, pregnancy.

Cletus,

One might find some compensation in being a female if one looked like Bridget Bardot, Hedy Lamarr, Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Audrey Hepburn, Louise Brooks, Isabella Rossellini or Nefertti.

Leon .......
(12-23-2011, 12:34 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Leon .......

Yes Pastor Kosher Ham Sandwich, did you forget to complete your sentence?

Why be thinking about the happy woman you would be instead of the woman you already are ?Cool
(12-23-2011, 01:11 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Why be thinking about the happy woman you would be instead of the woman you already are ?Cool

You respond to the rhetorical with your usual blithering* nonsense...........Leonard

*senselessly talkative, babbling and used chiefly as an intensive to express annoyance or contempt.

Thank goodness I'm not the "typical" female...no need for all that stupid stuff...I look good the way I am. Smiling
(12-22-2011, 08:44 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I am so glad I was not born female, especially here in the west. Most of our women are obsessed with how they look. Breast implants, chemicals to grow eye lashes that can cause the iris to turn brown and eye lids too just for longer freaking eyelashes, hair dye, gobs of make up, clothes to look thin, diets, bulimia, anorexia, pregnancy.

Not sure I do the other bits, but I'm glad I'm past breeding age!Laughing
(12-23-2011, 12:33 AM)Leonard Wrote:

Cletus,

One might find some compensation in being a female if one looked like Bridget Bardot, Hedy Lamarr, Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Audrey Hepburn, Louise Brooks, Isabella Rossellini or Nefertti.

Leonard,

I have certainly considered how very beautiful women have an advantage in our society. Men like the company of very attractive women and wealthy men often have gorgeous women “friends”. There are opportunities for a life of leisure, luxury, world travel and fun if you are born a beautiful woman. If not, women try to get as beautiful as possible and even those born with good looks start to stress when it goes away do to age.

I am still glad I was born a man. It’s just more difficult to be a woman IMO. I know women that don’t leave their house without makeup on. Dude, some times I leave my house without pants on and I’m not joking. Laughing
(12-23-2011, 01:29 AM)Leonard Wrote:
(12-23-2011, 01:11 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Why be thinking about the happy woman you would be instead of the woman you already are ?Cool

You respond to the rhetorical with your usual blithering* nonsense...........Leonard

*senselessly talkative, babbling and used chiefly as an intensive to express annoyance or contempt.
Attaboy , I was playin. Cool
No one else but you sees blithering nonsense as "playing".
Now that is funny coming from you . Feeling chipper today are we ? Maybe not . Laughing