Cat burned
A leaner mix, or a lower quality fuel (like ethanol maybe? If we could ever produce it from non-food wastes or some such).

What I really wanted most of all to create so much hydrogen the engine would run on that alone. For some reason I thought using a 3 phase motor as a generator running 3 phases of 240 volts each would do that, run through electrolizers. I shamefully submit that must be wrong now.
The problem with that is, making HHO
H2O + 1 energy unit = HHO + heat

burning HHO in the engine.
HHO= H2O+0.5 energy + heat

It takes more energy to make HHO then you can get back burning it.
A fuel cell is a more efficient way to burn HHO back to H2O, but still less than 1.

Now mixed with a real fuel like hydro-carbons, it can potentially increase efficiency, to pay for the loss in creating it.
Well, I know that now. At the time, I was using capacitors to "excite" the windings of 3 phase motors (overspeeding them 5% to make them become alternators instead), and I was measuring higher amperages going back to the windings, far higher amperage readings than I was getting actually going to my transformers and battery bank (where I was storing the power). I was mesmerized with the idea of capturing that "free" amperage somehow (or, at least a portion of it), as there seemed to be more power coming out of a 3 phase motor than it was taking to run it. I didn't realize that amperage going back to the windings wasn't usable for anything, it only was measurable. I still don't know what's up with that, but I accept that my pursuits of "free energy" had some major holes in them so far. Smiling

I know you're this kind of guy:

[Image: MotorsAsGenerators-1.jpg]
This thread has gotten very technical! Maybe Kitty will provide free energy.
KItten ?
Quote:Teen charged with animal abuse for burning cat

February 10, 2012
A Shady Cove teenager is in custody on suspicion of setting a cat on fire in December.

The Jackson County Sheriff's Office arrested the 17-year-old boy on a charge of first-degree aggravated animal abuse, a class-C felony, at 12:50 p.m. today. His name is not being released, but he is being detained in Jackson County's Juvenile Community Justice Building, police said.

Officials wouldn't comment on how they tracked down the suspect, as the case is still under investigation.

Police said the suspect may not have acted alone.

"There could be other people involved," said sheriff's office spokeswoman Andrea Carlson. "At this point it's definitely a possibility we're looking into."

There is still a $5,000 reward available that will be given following the arrest and prosecution of parties responsible for burning an orange tabby that caregivers later dubbed Meshach. The fund is comprised of donations from the Sanctuary One Animal Shelter and the Humane Society of the United States.

The investigation stems from a Dec. 22 incident in Eagle Point. Residents Michael and Summer Finn had been feeding a stray cat that kept showing up on their front porch. On Dec. 22, the cat ran inside their home when they opened the door. He had severe burns on his face and under his tail and his eyes were swollen almost completely shut. Police said they believe the fire was set intentionally with a liquid accelerant because the paws were not burned and the cat had no respiratory issues, which it would have had received from a house fire.

The Finns transported Meshach to Jackson County Animal Control officials, who transported it to the Best Friends Animal Hospital in Talent. Veterinarians cleaned the wounds, administered antibiotics and spread ointment on the burned areas. They came up with a name for the burned cat there.

Meshach was later transported to Sanctuary One Animal Shelter, where officials say he is thriving.
http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll.../202100357