Sooooo
Whats you drug of choice this holiday season to get you through the grung of it all ? Mines Ibuprofin and sleeping pills . That reminds me I need to take a multi vitamin and some fish oil..Big Grin
Drug of choice =

[Image: eveale.jpg]
[Image: manilaopium.jpg]
Is that a kitty cat on the box in the upper right hand corner?
That must be my hat that I lost. Smiling
Hey Simon, that is too funny. I have a similar set up on my kitchen stove. My old mason jar is getting readied for the candy cane vodka. I got the idea from Scrapper this morning. I just put the beer in the photo because that is what I plan to drink today.

Since we are mostly talking with photos:

[Image: CandyCaneVodka.jpg]
Is that vodka low cal? Lower than Chardonnay?
Mistletoe berries.
[Image: american-mistletoe.jpg?w=432&h=288&as=1]
(12-24-2011, 04:19 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Hey Simon, that is too funny. I have a similar set up on my kitchen stove. My old mason jar is getting readied for the candy cane vodka. I got the idea from Scrapper this morning. I just put the beer in the photo because that is what I plan to drink today.

I am jealous of your jar. Sad I like using watermelon jolly ranchers to flavor the vodka, but candy canes are next. Pictures say so much more..........

[Image: xmaseve.jpg]
(12-24-2011, 05:39 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: I like using watermelon jolly ranchers to flavor the vodka...

Jolly Ranchers? Are you even old enough to drink? Razz Laughing
(12-24-2011, 04:19 PM)cletus1 Wrote: My old mason jar is getting readied for the candy cane vodka. I got the idea from Scrapper this morning. I just put the beer in the photo because that is what I plan to drink today.

[Image: CandyCaneVodka.jpg]

Woo Hoo, Cletus! Thumbs Up
I've been told you can use "Lemonheads" added to Vodka to make a yummy fake Limoncello!

[Image: lemonheads.jpg]