Topless "Occupy" women in masks intimidate Eugene City Council member at home
http://www.kval.com/news/local/Topless-w...56938.html

Excerpt: "The mayor met the press regarding protests outside the house of a Eugene City Council member.

Mayor Kitty Piercy called an emergency press conference Friday to discuss what City Councilor George Poling and his wife are calling an act of "intimidation and terrorism."

Five topless women wearing masks and claiming to be connected to the Occupy movement protested outside the Poling home overnight.

On Friday, the City of Eugene set up security measures including a chain link fence at the house, as well as security cameras.

For now police say they are placing extra 24 hour patrols in the Councilor's Sheldon neigborhood off Willakenzie.

People have previously pitched camp in Councilor Poling's yard.

"I don't care what they say, they are Occupy people and it showed what they're after: intimidatation and terrorism," Poling told KVAL News.

“We were individuals engaged in an independent action with open minds and a shared purpose. This action was not discussed with nor consensed upon by Occupy Eugene,” a press release from Occupy Eugene credited one of the participants..."

breasts are terrorists? Who knew?
It occurs to me that ever since puberty I've been attempting to consort with the enemy.
(12-31-2011, 11:08 PM)bbqboy Wrote: breasts are terrorists? Who knew?
It occurs to me that ever since puberty I've been attempting to consort with the enemy.

They are rather cute Cool
First base...oh, the excitement! Smiling
[video=youtube][/video]
(12-31-2011, 11:25 PM)Miel Wrote:

(12-31-2011, 11:43 PM)bbqboy Wrote: [video=youtube][/video]
(12-31-2011, 11:25 PM)Miel Wrote:

Where did you EVER find this??? Laughing
secret decoder ring.
(01-01-2012, 12:07 AM)bbqboy Wrote: secret decoder ring.

you wascally wabbit, you.
The State Of Oregon's Health Plan has sent out a notice of action, saying they no longer cover "Disorders Of The Vagina". How far away, can criminlization be?
Wanna bet this 'intimidated' city council member will try and sell tickets for the next 'terrorist' event? Happy

In all seriousness, I don't see the Occupy movement as particularly relevant to our local officials. It is Washington and our congressional/senate reps whose attention we need to get.

If I showed up topless in D.C., believe me, it would get attention. People would think I was sent there by Stephen King. Twitch