Bright eyed & Bushy tailed.
Good morning campers!

I greet you with clear eyes, free of pounding head pain, no need for a "hair of the dog that bit me" and a stomach as settled as a Iowa farmer.

To those suffering the ill effects of "demon rum", you have my heartfelt sympathy. Been there...done that.

So, let's hear the stories of mad cap party's and ringing in the New Year with carefree lack of inhibitions. I hope you awakened in the right house, right spouse, and wearing your own clothes.

Get healthy...It's a football kind of day.
We started at 4pm with Happy 3 Hours at our fav B&G.
Then moved onto a friends home for a couple of hours.
Then to our son & daughter-in-laws for a couple of hours.
Arrived home around 11pm; before all of the drunks got out on the road.
Rang in the new year... together... safe and sound... in our own home.
Slept from 12:15 until 8am! No insomnia whatsoever! Yay!

Welcome to 2012 y'all! Smiling
I, happily was asleep at midnight!
Was Jesus into between you and Zinc?
Funny, but the fever and the sweats are gone. And this is about the best I have felt in two years. Maybe it was staying up til 8? If my shoulders weren't about to fall off, I'd wonder if I was me. Not a pain worth considering. I got a prayer cloth snuck into my butt bag, a while back. I wonder if a bigger one would have worked faster?
(01-02-2012, 08:33 PM)illcommandante Wrote: Funny, but the fever and the sweats are gone. And this is about the best I have felt in two years. Maybe it was staying up til 8? If my shoulders weren't about to fall off, I'd wonder if I was me. Not a pain worth considering. I got a prayer cloth snuck into my butt bag, a while back. I wonder if a bigger one would have worked faster?

Glad you are feeling better Illc. Seems the holiday's can wear on folks sometimes.
I'm confidant enough that we'll see a God that works, that this may actually be a setback.