new to me
Someone might still bring pot anyway. Smiling

Really, Tia, you should break his leg or something, so he has an honorable reason to not go through with this. War is not really a healthy endeavor, even if he comes back physically OK.
Are we planning a party?
Well, I'd bring pot anyway. Smiling
(01-03-2012, 08:05 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Well, I'd bring pot anyway. Smiling

Yeah, for the pot luck, but what are we going to eat?
I don't have any idea. Somebody else always brings that stuff. Smiling
larry could bring some elk burgers
Do they go well with hash butter?
Big Grin
(01-03-2012, 08:20 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Do they go well with hash butter?

Now, this party is showing some potential! Big Grin
I'm not sure this is Tia's party we're talkin' about though... Smiling
(01-03-2012, 07:49 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Someone might still bring pot anyway. Smiling

Really, Tia, you should break his leg or something, so he has an honorable reason to not go through with this. War is not really a healthy endeavor, even if he comes back physically OK.

Hopefully he doesn't go overseas. He's joining the guard. But really, it's a good thing, and I am fairly anti military. He is very young, has a wife and baby (3 year old, but I still call him 'the baby'), no education and a dead end job and is laid off. This is a wise choice, and I don't say that easily about anything military.
(01-03-2012, 08:18 PM)bbqboy Wrote: larry could bring some elk burgers

I think it would be fairly amusing to have a party for him and have a bunch of forum members show up to wish him well.Big Grin
(01-03-2012, 07:49 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Someone might still bring pot anyway. Smiling

You are an idiot.
(01-03-2012, 08:18 PM)bbqboy Wrote: larry could bring some elk burgers

Wouldn't waste them on this crowd.
(01-03-2012, 11:36 PM)Larry Wrote:

You are an idiot.

Remember this post when one of your kids comes home in a box, and you come crying to the forum. Ninja
Glad you're in such good spirits.
What's the age limit for the merchant marines?
(01-03-2012, 07:44 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(01-03-2012, 06:15 PM)Snowlover Wrote:
(01-02-2012, 08:24 AM)Larry Wrote: The Angelos Pizza in Phoenix has a good back room for a large group, but that may be too far out of town for you.

As for Touvelle, I haven't been invited.... Wink

There is an Angelos on Main Street before you get to Ross Lane. Wasn't the first MTF get together there? It should be cheaper than Wild River.

Yes, it was at Angelos. If I remember right, you were one of the first ones there. (Ride and Chipper came in early too.) I'm not a huge fan of Angelos pizza, but the 3 year old could come if I did it there. Probably cheaper than 4 daughters. (we WILL drink) I'd like my DIL to hang out at 4 daughters, but we could do it at another time.

I mention the one in Phoenix only because of the private party room.

On a more serious note, BBQ mentioned in a previous post that this is an important event for both Son and Mom, and he is right. I wish you both a happy transition into this brave new world you are entering.
(01-03-2012, 11:39 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(01-03-2012, 11:36 PM)Larry Wrote:

You are an idiot.

Remember this post when one of your kids comes home in a box, and you come crying to the forum. Ninja

It won't make you less of an idiot.
Seriously, What the hell is wrong with you people? Stop it!
(01-04-2012, 12:03 AM)Crazylace Wrote: Seriously, What the hell is wrong with you people? Stop it!

Stop what?