Rendata Meeting goes as expected
We went to their meeting. I suppose they want to claim they are getting public input. Maybe they got more than they wanted when Mikey mentioned that their last plan died over the endangered plants in the middle of their new plan. Fortunately, they are happy to report that the endangered plants are gone. No details on that, and I'd want to have a look for myself. They seem to be trying to suck us in with a minimum wage plant and a bunch of sweat shops. But the chioce plum is the sewage district they are working for a !!!GRANT!!! to study. Well, without a grant, I can study it up pretty quick. The investers in Paradise Ranch are trying to get hooked up to any sewer thay can and would prefer we "GRANTED"
them one. So, I don't think I'm going to sign off on Rendata. I know there's already millions in grants in the works to build a railroad to their door. And, I'm sorry about that. Because these grants don't come out of thin air. They are money stolen from the tax man.
(01-10-2012, 09:18 PM)illcommandante Wrote: We went to their meeting. I suppose they want to claim they are getting public input. Maybe they got more than they wanted when Mikey mentioned that their last plan died over the endangered plants in the middle of their new plan. Fortunately, they are happy to report that the endangered plants are gone. No details on that, and I'd want to have a look for myself. They seem to be trying to suck us in with a minimum wage plant and a bunch of sweat shops. But the chioce plum is the sewage district they are working for a !!!GRANT!!! to study. Well, without a grant, I can study it up pretty quick. The investers in Paradise Ranch are trying to get hooked up to any sewer thay can and would prefer we "GRANTED"
them one. So, I don't think I'm going to sign off on Rendata. I know there's already millions in grants in the works to build a railroad to their door. And, I'm sorry about that. Because these grants don't come out of thin air. They are money stolen from the tax man.

Well, illc, they really need a sewer out in those parts..BAD.
Backroad Grill, one of the best restaurants in the state, is reduced to serving to-go meals because they can't have an adequate septic system for a sit down restaurant.
People have this thing about Paradise Ranch, but people who live out there on their own property need this sewer. It makes perfect sense.
I was still living out of state, but don't I remember Paradise Ranch, when it was an up and coming venture, offered to pay for most of it but the blockheads clogging our county government kept seeing conspiracies everywhere?

Maybe they can get some help from the Oregon Economic Development Fund? In fact, I bet they already thought of that. But, that's complex. So many tits.
(01-10-2012, 09:57 PM)illcommandante Wrote: Maybe they can get some help from the Oregon Economic Development Fund? In fact, I bet they already thought of that. But, that's complex. So many tits.

You probably know much more about this than I do...
I think it's our responsibility to spend money on needed services.
Sewers are pretty durn important...unless you're one of those
Josephine County jackals that want NO spending. I KNOW you're
not one of those.... Smiling
Maybe they could just stop building in Merlin. There's no water, and no place left to crap. Rendata has been told once that they can't build. But, like I say, maybe someone picked them flowers for a little bouquet? This is a "Shovel Ready Project" according to a pack of rats in Salem, and qualified for all the money the state can throw at it. And, our money is all they have. To throw to their fellow crooks. And, I thought someone might be shoveling it at the meeting. But then, I've been to meetings around here before. I think this might be more a case of Masons throwing lottery money to Masons. That's just a guess, so we'll have to wait and see who's throwing our money (The Grants) at them. And, who had money enough to grant them a railroad. The ranks of the rats include our respected Dems. All the way to a rat named Kitzhaber. The Ford's old physician. Rust never sleeps. And "Ausland"? There's a name that'c come up before. Where's Holger when we really need him? And, why is he there? I'm still wondering about that, and the differing stories.
Mikey noticed Sandy taking notes. I wonder if she's a little skeptical too. Maybe they figure they can run loose now? I suspect the principals in the deal weren't all present, because there was no one translating the meeting to German. Mostly, I'm wondering how Oregon can declare endangered plants "Shovel Ready" when the trailer park can't cross the creek because of them.