Universe’s Biggest Mystery: Women

[Image: Stephen_Hawking.StarChild-150x150.jpg]

When New Scientist magazine asked "Brief History of Time" author Stephen Hawking what he thinks about most, the Cambridge University professor renowned for unraveling some of the most complex questions in modern physics answered: "Women. They are a complete mystery."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/0...YL20120105
I said. the speed of light is not the absolute limit. He said it was. So, women are probably best left to Steve. He only recently accepted my God. But, he was probably just hedging his bets.
(01-05-2012, 09:59 PM)illcommandante Wrote: I said. the speed of light is not the absolute limit. He said it was. So, women are probably best left to Steve. He only recently accepted my God. But, he was probably just hedging his bets.

It's funny...I am rather pleased with his answer.
It shows a certain humbleness; a certain human quality.
We women will always be a mystery...it's part of our charm. Smiling
(01-05-2012, 10:11 PM)Clone Wrote:
(01-05-2012, 09:59 PM)illcommandante Wrote: I said. the speed of light is not the absolute limit. He said it was. So, women are probably best left to Steve. He only recently accepted my God. But, he was probably just hedging his bets.

It's funny...I am rather pleased with his answer.
It shows a certain humbleness; a certain human quality.
We women will always be a mystery...it's part of our charm. Smiling
Charm? Yeah that is one description of the mystery. Another is bewildering, as in "hey does anyone have a schmatic so I can figure out how they're wired." Wink
(01-05-2012, 10:44 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Charm? Yeah that is one description of the mystery. Another is bewildering, as in "hey does anyone have a schmatic so I can figure out how they're wired." Wink

A delightful adventure...why spoil all the fun of discovering it yourself! Wink
(01-05-2012, 09:05 PM)Clone Wrote: [Image: Stephen_Hawking.StarChild-150x150.jpg]

When New Scientist magazine asked "Brief History of Time" author Stephen Hawking what he thinks about most, the Cambridge University professor renowned for unraveling some of the most complex questions in modern physics answered: "Women. They are a complete mystery."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/0...YL20120105

That's really biased. Only to one half of the gender population. Where's the control group!?
Well.
If you read the very complicated life of this man, you too might wonder.

Remember, his wife brought her lover into their home to live with them. (The good news is that the lover became a very helpful caregiver for Mr. Hawking).

Then later, Hawking fell in love with another nurse (female), divorced the wife (and her lover) and ....

well, anyway.

I'd be a little confused too.

By the bye: A new book, "Stephen Hawking: An Unfettered Mind' is for sale. It's a "unauthorized biography, for whatever that's worth.
Understanding a woman's mind is more mysteries than trying to understand a psychotic's mind. But that a good place to start.