Does anybody know where this is.
(09-25-2012, 05:52 PM)A.Smith Wrote:
(01-15-2012, 10:00 PM)chuck white Wrote: I want to know where the WWII Japanese internment camp in Josephine County was(is).

Sad to see the usual 50% flame and in your face remarks to your straight forward quiery chuck white.

There are vast open areas in Josephine County and at least two if not more defunct WW2 military bases of some 'kind' in Josephine-Jackson County's. Perhaps some trips to historical museum's and talking at lengths with their curators can help supply some light on the subject.

There are likely one if not two newer (post-WW2) VIP USA Gov. Bunkers located on hidden Josephine-Jackson County Federal lands but unless you've been in a coma for the past 12 yrs. you'd know visiting such a site as a wayward hiker would likely find you locked up before reaching the site itself and nowdays entirely likely to illicit federal thugs and goons knocking on your door later to seize all of your digital devices while placing you on some watch lists.

Local private pilots might be able to steer you in the general area where suspicious military buildings might exist if you are really that curious. Don't overlook elderly librarians who have been active in Josephine and Jackson Co. for decades as a useful source also as USA and other agency's deliberately remove and shred maps and supportive documents over time in a crass attempt to cover their tracks and rewrite history.

Tulelake is the answer That's where the Japanese from here were taken.. the rest is area 51 baloney.
(01-18-2012, 09:33 AM)Tiamat Wrote: That article reminds me of the stockpiled coffins at FEMA camps hysteria that hit a couple of years ago.

Order slips have been exposed for well over 1 Million+ (likely 100 Million+ but who's counting) hollow point 40 caliber pistol rounds for DHS,FEMA with smaller but significant orders for Social Security and even NOAA employees. If I recall the NOAA employees are getting sizable numbers of hollow point 357 magnum rounds as if the 40 caliber rounds wouldn't be enough.

Such certainly points/indicates the ZOG (Zionist occupied USA Government) is expecting something every large to break out. This on the heels of President Obama signing the end of the USA Bill of Rights NDAA Law into effect along with the EEA Law appears to indicate the hundreds of millions of hollow point rounds which are illegal and unlawful for the USA Military forces to use would be to be deployed during a strict nation-wide martial law where it is explained in the EEA Law that elected local,state elected officials are swept aside and USA federal replacements take control in their place (mayors etc.).

Have the USA Taxpayers already paid for all of those glock 40 caliber semi-automatic pistols for DHS, FEMA et al to control the 99% USA Citizens who are now deemed terrorist suspects if they have Bumper Stickers critical of Gov. actions on their vehicles or attend Protests against the MoneyChangers under the pre-NDAA Law impression of freedom of assembly and reasonable speech?
(09-25-2012, 06:09 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(01-15-2012, 10:00 PM)chuck white Wrote: I want to know where the WWII Japanese internment camp in Josephine County was(is).

According to this authoritative looking list, there was no internment camp in Josephine County (includes links): http://www.gentracer.org/internmentcamplist.html

The long term internment camp for American Japanese seized in Southern Oregon appears to have been Tule Lake, CA where as those lodged in the temporary American Japanese internment camp in Portland appear to have been brought via rail to a location in Colorado.

There probably was a temporary holding area in Southern Oregon, possibly somewhere in Josephine-Jackson County then they were loaded up on buses to take them to the Tule Lake internment camp.

It doesn't appear that Oregon's county jails were used as temporary holding areas but more open yet public places until the numbers of Japanese Americans were sufficient or complete for conducting them to the long term internment camps. Would the Josephine County fair grounds be used in such a way? Such would seem to be a black eye on that historical site but much of the round up of American Japanese citizens is a dark blemish on traditional American values. The kidnapping and blackmail of Pervian Japanese was utterly horrific, many ended up being traded for hostages held in Japan although they were from Peru but deported to Japan anyway.
If you'd clicked on my link, you'd see that in Oregon there were internment facilities in Portland, Multnomah,Washington and Clackamas Counties. No others. While your speculation may be amusing, lacking links or other sources, it remains, speculation. As you correctly note, Tule Lake is in California, not Oregon.

(I do find in researching this that Japanese arrived at Tule Lake by bus from points in California, and I find that Japanese in the Portland area went to their camps via train. I find where they were rounded up in the Portland area. I can't seem to locate where they were rounded up in Southern Oregon though.)
The Oregon Historical Society has some information on their site...

http://www.ohs.org/search-results.cfm