01/19/2012 - rules update
Good afternoon!

Due to some recent confusion about how the site rules are enforced, I've updated the rules page (available here) to classify different types of infractions and set a standard as ti what occurs when they're broken.

Obviously, the hope is that we never have to take any action, but when we do, we want it to be clear that it is applied fairly across the board to everyone.Hopefully the updates I've made clear up any confusion about this subject.

On that note, since we're starting fresh, I've wiped all infractions from the system -- including permanent bans.

Please take a look at the rules and let me know how the changes look - if you think they're too strict, too lenient, or spot-on - and feel free to drop me a PM or a reply here. My inbox is always open.

Thanks,

Kam
There are rules?
Following them is optional. Big Grin

[Image: imgp1667a.jpg?w=446&h=596]
(01-19-2012, 02:11 PM)kgasso Wrote: Good afternoon!

Due to some recent confusion about how the site rules are enforced, I've updated the rules page (available here) to classify different types of infractions and set a standard as ti what occurs when they're broken.

Obviously, the hope is that we never have to take any action, but when we do, we want it to be clear that it is applied fairly across the board to everyone.Hopefully the updates I've made clear up any confusion about this subject.

On that note, since we're starting fresh, I've wiped all infractions from the system -- including permanent bans.

Please take a look at the rules and let me know how the changes look - if you think they're too strict, too lenient, or spot-on - and feel free to drop me a PM or a reply here. My inbox is always open.

Thanks,

Kam

Thanks KAM.
Rules save us from anarchy.
And what a horrible fate that is. Smiling
Rules? What a joke.
Even when we are ASKED to 'Report'... NOTHING is done.
Rules. Rolling Eyes Pffftt. Dry
You mean no one is hung.
(01-31-2012, 03:01 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: You mean no one is hung.

Hey, I don't want to brag, but......