Site software update - 01/25/2012
Good evening!

We're going to be performing a software update on the site and some plugins tonight (01/25/2012). This update is mostly a backend change with minor security updates; there will be no new features immediately available.

There may be some time while the site is unavailable or where some features may not work as expected due to this update. I'll post a follow-up once completed.

Thanks,

Kam
(01-25-2012, 09:08 PM)kgasso Wrote: Good evening!

We're going to be performing a software update on the site and some plugins tonight (01/25/2012). This update is mostly a backend change with minor security updates; there will be no new features immediately available.

There may be some time while the site is unavailable or where some features may not work as expected due to this update. I'll post a follow-up once completed.

Thanks,

Kam

10-4

All done. If anyone notices any issues or has any questions please feel free to follow up here or PM me.

Thanks!
(01-26-2012, 09:27 AM)kgasso Wrote: All done. If anyone notices any issues or has any questions please feel free to follow up here or PM me.

Thanks!

I wasn't allowed to enter a url and click Img.
A box came up, asking for the URL of the image, I tried to paste the url in the box and it remained blank. Sad
(01-26-2012, 01:48 PM)Clone Wrote:
(01-26-2012, 09:27 AM)kgasso Wrote: All done. If anyone notices any issues or has any questions please feel free to follow up here or PM me.

Thanks!

A box came up, asking for the URL of the image, I tried to paste the url in the box and it remained blank. Sad

Must have it fixed.

[Image: cartoon_clone_narrowweb__300x297,0.jpg]

(01-26-2012, 03:35 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Thanks!

Must have it fixed.

Try posting this image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hph...0038_n.jpg
into National and World News, please.
(01-26-2012, 03:46 PM)Clone Wrote:
(01-26-2012, 03:35 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Thanks!

Must have it fixed.

Try posting this image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hph...0038_n.jpg
into National and World News, please.

Don't use the https:// that is there, replace it with the address you want.
[Image: 405953_3244818684876_1399143669_33366651...0038_n.jpg]

Thanks!

Looks like my custom JavaScript got overwritten, which also broke the NSFW tag. This should be fixed now.

You may need to force a reload from the server of this file (if you don't see the red exclamation arrow in the editor) by doing a CTRL+SHIFT+R in Chrome/Firefox or CTRL+F5 in Internet Explorer.

Thanks!
Hey Kam.....just a minor thing but does this software have a feature that is a "see your posts" option? I know you can do a search but I have often found that if I am away for a few days and have been in a conversation it would be nice to get back to them a little more quickly? I am only asking because another forum I am on has that feature.
(01-26-2012, 05:28 PM)imaham Wrote: Hey Kam.....just a minor thing but does this software have a feature that is a "see your posts" option? I know you can do a search but I have often found that if I am away for a few days and have been in a conversation it would be nice to get back to them a little more quickly? I am only asking because another forum I am on has that feature.

"Find All Posts" in your info page helps a little but you may be asking about searching in individual threads.

imaham
Total Posts: 1,877 (1.76 posts per day | 1.13 percent of total posts)
(Find All Threads — Find All Posts)
Thanks, Valuesize and Kam! I just need to make friends with the new little box! Big Grin
(01-26-2012, 05:41 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(01-26-2012, 05:28 PM)imaham Wrote: Hey Kam.....just a minor thing but does this software have a feature that is a "see your posts" option? I know you can do a search but I have often found that if I am away for a few days and have been in a conversation it would be nice to get back to them a little more quickly? I am only asking because another forum I am on has that feature.

"Find All Posts" in your info page helps a little but you may be asking about searching in individual threads.

imaham
Total Posts: 1,877 (1.76 posts per day | 1.13 percent of total posts)
(Find All Threads — Find All Posts)

Yes, I am aware of that one. The function that I am talking about in the other forum is one that pulls up your most recent posts in date order which makes it a little easier to find what you are looking for. I have a really bad habit of making a post and then promptly forgetting a day or two later what the title of the thread was. My Son calls it Old Timers Disease! I tell him his time is coming!

I'm having trouble logging in under other people's names.
Keep asking me for their password.. Can you fix that.
Thanks.