Taco Hell to start serving Breakfast
http://www.kptv.com/story/16608413/taco-...fast-arena

Quote:Fast-food restaurants have taken notice. Subway started offering breakfast in 2010. Wendy's is starting to get into the breakfast game, too. And Burger King, Starbucks and McDonald's in recent years have been expanding they're offerings of everything from breakfast sandwiches to oatmeal and smoothies.

For its part, Taco Bell is teaming with such popular brands as Johnsonville, Cinnabon, Tropicana and Seattle's Best for its breakfast menu that range in price from 99 cents to $2.79. The menu
includes burritos stuffed with eggs and either sausage, bacon or steak; sausage and egg wraps; hash browns; hot or iced coffee; and orange juice.

Customers can buy the breakfast items in Taco Bell locations in Alaska, Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Utah, New Mexico, Nevada and Colorado. A limited number of stores in Texas, Ohio and Oklahoma will also have the breakfast menu.

Some Taco Bell restaurants already are open around the clock to accommodate the new breakfast offerings. Others will open at least one hour earlier, which means an 8 or 9 a.m. opening for many. The stores will stop serving breakfast at 11 a.m.
don't be knockin' the Bell. As long as it is $.99 i'm in.
(01-26-2012, 06:53 PM)bbqboy Wrote: don't be knockin' the Bell. As long as it is $.99 i'm in.

Ya know, some of the stuff tastes purty durn good when you're hungry and low on funds. The last time I went there I had a Mexican Pizza and a Crispy Potato Taco.
I ate the whole thing, didn't get sick or anything. Cost me a couple bucks, maybe 3, I don't remember. Smiling
Mexicans eat breakfast too, ya know? Ever had oatmeal with salsa?
(01-26-2012, 11:39 AM)Scrapper Wrote: http://www.kptv.com/story/16608413/taco-...fast-arena

Quote:Fast-food restaurants have taken notice. Subway started offering breakfast in 2010. Wendy's is starting to get into the breakfast game, too. And Burger King, Starbucks and McDonald's in recent years have been expanding they're offerings of everything from breakfast sandwiches to oatmeal and smoothies.

For its part, Taco Bell is teaming with such popular brands as Johnsonville, Cinnabon, Tropicana and Seattle's Best for its breakfast menu that range in price from 99 cents to $2.79. The menu
includes burritos stuffed with eggs and either sausage, bacon or steak; sausage and egg wraps; hash browns; hot or iced coffee; and orange juice.

Customers can buy the breakfast items in Taco Bell locations in Alaska, Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Utah, New Mexico, Nevada and Colorado. A limited number of stores in Texas, Ohio and Oklahoma will also have the breakfast menu.

Some Taco Bell restaurants already are open around the clock to accommodate the new breakfast offerings. Others will open at least one hour earlier, which means an 8 or 9 a.m. opening for many. The stores will stop serving breakfast at 11 a.m.

Well, that's how much I know about Taco Bell. You mean they weren't already doing breakfast?? Can you tell I don't care for Taco Bell??
(01-26-2012, 07:34 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Well, that's how much I know about Taco Bell. You mean they weren't already doing breakfast?? Can you tell I don't care for Taco Bell??

Right? You'd think they'd be all over breakfast burritos and such..

I wasn't knockin' Taco Hell.
Just sharing the good news about breakfast being available! Big Grin
So can you still get tacos at 8 AM, or is a special breakfast menu? Egg taco
I don't eat there, but I'm not a snob about the place. I might eat there if I find myself drunk at 8:00 am.Big Grin Besides some of the things I have eaten late night would make Taco Bell food seem like health food.
(01-26-2012, 09:47 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I don't eat there, but I'm not a snob about the place. I might eat there if I find myself drunk at 8:00 am.Big Grin Besides some of the things I have eaten late night would make Taco Bell food seem like health food.

Whites castle at 3 am , yumBig Grin
Oregon State University, Corvallis.... 3am... La Conga! Eyebrows
(01-26-2012, 10:17 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-26-2012, 09:47 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I don't eat there, but I'm not a snob about the place. I might eat there if I find myself drunk at 8:00 am.Big Grin Besides some of the things I have eaten late night would make Taco Bell food seem like health food.

see TV, we can agree on some things.Evil
(01-26-2012, 10:32 PM)bbqboy Wrote:

see TV, we can agree on some things.Evil

Don't let it get aroundWink You can buy white castle burgers at the grocery store, frozen.I had the wife get some, they sucked but I didn't try then while drunk in the middle of the night.

The frozen ones?
(01-26-2012, 11:04 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

The frozen ones?
no silly. the real thing. You have to be Midwestern.

(01-26-2012, 11:13 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
(01-26-2012, 11:04 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

The frozen ones?
no silly. the real thing. You have to be Midwestern.

Guess I didn't know TV was a midwesterner at one time.
4 dead in ohio
Well, I didn't know that.
(01-26-2012, 09:17 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I wasn't knockin' Taco Hell.

Changing their name to Taco HELL isn't knocking them? :wacko:
(01-27-2012, 07:33 AM)Larry Wrote:
(01-26-2012, 09:17 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I wasn't knockin' Taco Hell.

Changing their name to Taco HELL isn't knocking them? :wacko:

For a taco, it's hell.
What would you call a place where they fried you in oil and ate you.

(that's fried, not rubbed)