LAPD And Special Forces Conduct Military Maneuvers In The Skies Above Downtown LA

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — The Los Angeles Police Department teamed with military special operation forces Wednesday evening to conduct multi-agency tactical exercises in the skies above downtown LA.

Many questioned what was going on Wednesday night as a Black Hawk helicopter and four OH-6 choppers – or “Little Birds” – flew over the city, at one point hovering just above the US Bank building downtown and later flying low over the Staples Center as the Lakers played inside.

Someone could be seen sitting inside an open chopper with his legs hanging off the side.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/01/2...wntown-la/
If they invade LA, who cares..We should thank them.
If you value your freedom, shoot a soldier. Stab a cop. These freaks need eliminated. The freaks who sent them need to sign their confessions in their own blood.
(01-28-2012, 08:47 AM)illcommandante Wrote: If you value your freedom, shoot a soldier. Stab a cop. These freaks need eliminated. The freaks who sent them need to sign their confessions in their own blood.

Footsteps coming to get him?
(01-28-2012, 08:47 AM)illcommandante Wrote: If you value your freedom, shoot a soldier. Stab a cop. These freaks need eliminated. The freaks who sent them need to sign their confessions in their own blood.

You should be locked up somewhere.
As long as you don't harm anyone else or pose a threat to yourself it's not a crime to be crazy. And, once you're considered crazy, you can say anything you want. I say there's genius going on here. Smiling
(01-28-2012, 11:04 AM)PonderThis Wrote: As long as you don't harm anyone else or pose a threat to yourself it's not a crime to be crazy. And, once you're considered crazy, you can say anything you want. I say there's genius going on here. Smiling

It figures you would defend a lunatic advocating murdering our soldiers or police.
(01-28-2012, 10:54 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Footsteps coming to get him?

Knock on the door. Laughing
(01-28-2012, 11:04 AM)PonderThis Wrote: As long as you don't harm anyone else or pose a threat to yourself it's not a crime to be crazy. And, once you're considered crazy, you can say anything you want. I say there's genius going on here. Smiling

So long has he doesn't get a following of mindless zombies.
If TV Guy starts saying "Yea"
We'll need to Worry. LaughingLaughing
Quote:So long has he doesn't get a following of mindless zombies.

He already has a following here and that's what's scary.
(01-28-2012, 11:20 AM)tvguy Wrote:

It figures you would defend a lunatic advocating murdering our soldiers or police.

We love you too, TV. Laughing

[Image: size300_zombie_web.jpg]
In fact it isn't if you are considered crazy , those who set protocol know they are rat bastards . Profiling requires at least the top intelligence /psyops folks do it honestly even if they themselves lie to the public. Sane or insane matters not the killer instinct is alive an well and there are plenty of folks who want to kill off the gub , wall street , and the global powers . Most people who wont act out as long as the system is intact and the authorities have to work within this paradigm for the most part. Many wont even talk about it but don't kid yourself . This whole idea of protecting those in power and the wealthy from a take over has so many flaws in many respects it is laughable. That's why places like the Rockefeller Institute have been working on biological weapons to wipe out any large resistance. Nope isn't about being sane or crazy , it whether you present a viable threat in the basest of manners , that is unless you are actually capable of blatantly propagating sedition online in a manner that could influence a reader to act out.

It's important to remember individual people who do bad things are usually diagnosed as mentally ill. On the other hand if the Pentagon does horrible things it is termed protecting the nations interests. Sanity is relative to who is writing the diagnostic manual and what their agenda is. Appearances are deceiving and the grasp diagnosticians have on the mind is tenuous at best. They aren't really interested in healing they are interested in control. How many sane people are in office in DC ? Some joke about it , it really isn't funny at all. Sanity is defned as being able to function within society and contribute to the bloodshed going on at the behest of the Rich and Powerful while appearing civil and socially conscious . Sanity is caring about any bloodshed going on in the US while razing hell and killing overseas for -profit. Push that point effectively within ones community within most power centers nationally and your considered a threat to the hive .
Good God. Does anyone but me think that the LAPD And Special Forces are training to protect us from crazy mother fuckers like we see on this thread.
(01-28-2012, 12:20 PM)tvguy Wrote: Good God. Does anyone but me think that the LAPD And Special Forces are training to protect us from crazy mother fuckers like we see on this thread.

I'm listening to Alex Jones.
That's what they want you to think.
They are there to get people believing that.
Making presents of solders on are street a norm.
More like folks like the gang members who have been joining up in order to poach weapons. Not just the gang members , the community that supports them as well is a threat . Which is why I have pointed out how some forum members have aligned themselves with the openly criminal side of things. Hippies as a whole have done so since the civil rights era now we have not only hippies but hip hop rap thugs ....and the list goes on. The militias and all them right wing jobs have been busy while laying low .
(01-28-2012, 12:29 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(01-28-2012, 12:20 PM)tvguy Wrote: Good God. Does anyone but me think that the LAPD And Special Forces are training to protect us from crazy mother fuckers like we see on this thread.

I hope you are kidding, we have enough goofy conspiracy theorists here already.
(01-28-2012, 12:34 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Conspiracy theorist.
What would you call a plot of "crazy mother fuckers like we see on this thread. " invading the streets of LA, requiring a response from special Forces.
(01-28-2012, 12:53 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(01-28-2012, 12:34 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Conspiracy theorist.
What would you call a plot of "crazy mother fuckers like we see on this thread. " invading the streets of LA, requiring a response from special Forces.

You lost me dude. But if you REALLY think those cops and special forces are there for some evil plan then IMO you are also a conspiracy theorist.

(01-28-2012, 01:08 PM)tvguy Wrote: You lost me dude. But if you REALLY think those cops and special forces are there for some evil plan then IMO you are also a conspiracy theorist.

No, they are there because, they think we have some evil plan. They are just prepping.