Scratch-and-Sniff Jeans
Quote:Used to be a pair of scratch-and-sniff jeans meant a pair of crusty Levis sprayed heavily with Febreze, but not these puppies. A coating of scented micro capsules have been baked into the jeans and when they're scratched, raspberry fragrance is released. And not to worry about the scent fading. Naked and Famous say they've washed these jeans five times and they still smell fresh.

http://news.discovery.com/tech/scratch-s...20128.html

OK, Who here wants to admit that, they're a jean sniffer.
Someone I consider a genius if not delusional has proposed the theory many diseases are caused by excessive bathing and removal of the protective film on our bodies, which his theory holds that a lack of nitric oxide is the cause here. One of his patents is for a line of clothing embedded with bacteria specifically designed to stimulate the bodies production of nitric oxide, thereby solving many diseases. I wonder how nuts this guy really is.
I saw that guy, sleeping under a bridge.
He might be healthier than all of us. Smiling

p.s. Another person I consider to be a genius agrees with the first one, at least on the bio-film part. He says he never uses soap on his hair either, for example. Mind you, these people are much smarter than me. Smiling
(01-30-2012, 08:23 AM)PonderThis Wrote: He might be healthier than all of us. Smiling

p.s. Another person I consider to be a genius agrees with the first one, at least on the bio-film part. He says he never uses soap on his hair either, for example. Mind you, these people are much smarter than me. Smiling

I would think it depends on the person.
I use hand soap, not shampoo, on my hair. (no cream rinse)
No, it's not dried out.
I have a very active oil system. (from all that fat I eat)
(01-30-2012, 08:23 AM)PonderThis Wrote: He might be healthier than all of us. Smiling

I was once asked to name my three favorite scents. I chose:

1. Chocolate chip cookies baking
2. A warm, summer rain
3. A freshly washed man, still damp from the shower.

These people may be smart, but they would never get 'lucky' with me. LaughingEmbarrassed
If I were single and looking for love, that is. Smiling
(01-30-2012, 02:58 PM)Clone Wrote:

These people may be smart, but they would never get 'lucky' with me. LaughingEmbarrassed
If I were single and looking for love, that is. ")

These people are so smart, they probably will never have conventional relationships. Smiling

(01-30-2012, 03:07 PM)PonderThis Wrote: These people are so smart, they probably will never have conventional relationships. Smiling

Not even a quick roll in the hay, or an afternoon delight? Sad
Not very smart, if you ask me.....Smiling
You're talking geniuses here, dear. One of them has had serial relationships, and the other has probably paid for his pleasures. I didn't say they never had them, I said they were likely unconventional. Smiling
(01-30-2012, 03:21 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You're talking geniuses here, dear. One of them has had serial relationships, and the other has probably paid for his pleasures. I didn't say they never had them, I said they were likely unconventional. Smiling

Then, I'm happy I'm not a genius. Eyebrows Cool
I think I've known quite a few of them, and none of them really ever fit in to what anyone else would consider "normal". I've always been attracted to that sort, myself.
(01-30-2012, 04:52 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I think I've known quite a few of them, and none of them really ever fit in to what anyone else would consider "normal". I've always been attracted to that sort, myself.

The genius 'thang' is understandable.
The lack of soap would be irksome.
Blech. Razz