Where is _________? Fill in The Blank
(01-30-2012, 09:42 PM)Wonky Wrote: Godot

Cool
Where is the fuc#ing sanity?
Uncle Ed rules the sanity level now form the nether world. [Image: vlcsnap-00001.jpg]
(01-30-2012, 07:50 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 02:38 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I had a pm from Leonard when he was leaving, and I don't think he's coming back.

Well that totally sucks . I still miss GoComets fer crying out loud. I always liked Leonard's input here. You got to admit the man was intelligent and articulat even if you did not agree with him. His departure will be a loss for discussion on this forum. I choose to believe he is just taking a break. Sometimes that is understandable. However, I respect anyone that can fill their time with other pursuits.

Nearly every single post the man ever made was another post bitching about America. I don't care how intelligent and articulate someone is if they are a Ted Kasinski or a Ben Laden fan who says he would back a foreign invasion of the USA. Hi is/was consumed.
I'm not a flag waving patriot who thinks America can do no wrong. But unlike Leonard I'm not the total opposite.
Yer pal Hammy Sammy is intelligent and articulate too, are you gonna shed a tear if that conspiracy nut twin leaves?Laughing
(01-30-2012, 10:34 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 02:38 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I had a pm from Leonard when he was leaving, and I don't think he's coming back.

Well that totally sucks . I still miss GoComets fer crying out loud. I always liked Leonard's input here. You got to admit the man was intelligent and articulat even if you did not agree with him. His departure will be a loss for discussion on this forum. I choose to believe he is just taking a break. Sometimes that is understandable. However, I respect anyone that can fill their time with other pursuits.

Nearly every single post the man ever made was another post bitching about America. I don't care how intelligent and articulate someone is if they are a Ted Kasinski or a Ben Laden fan who says he would back a foreign invasion of the USA. Hi is/was consumed.
I'm not a flag waving patriot who thinks America can do no wrong. But unlike Leonard I'm not the total opposite.
Yer pal Hammy Sammy is intelligent and articulate too, are you gonna shed a tear if that conspiracy nut twin leaves?Laughing

And that is different from the crazy ass Loony's nearly every single post ranting, raving and whining about doom and gloom?!?! Pffftt.
(01-30-2012, 10:43 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

And that is different from the crazy ass Loony's nearly every single post ranting, raving and whining about doom and gloom?!?! Pffftt.

Did I say it was? You don't have a clue how much I've confronted Hammy. WAY more then Osama Ben leonard. One thing about Hammy is he can take as well as he can dish it out.
maybe the forum w ill come down to you, wonky, and your dog. You'd like that.
(01-30-2012, 09:55 PM)Crazylace Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 09:42 PM)Wonky Wrote: Godot

Cool

And, fool that I am, I'll be waiting at the crossroads forever. Wink

(01-30-2012, 10:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 10:43 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Did I say it was? You don't have a clue how much I've confronted Hammy. WAY more then Osama Ben leonard. One thing about Hammy is he can take as well as he can dish it out.
And I aint a troublesome old woman .

(01-30-2012, 10:34 PM)tvguy Wrote: Nearly every single post the man ever made was another post bitching about America.

I believe it would be fair to say Leonard would still be here if it were not specifically for TV, Wonk, and possibly fake forum Jesus. You must all feel so proud.

So What if he was bitching about America. People have a right to point out things they disagree with because this is America. I think Leonard was expressing his views in a thoughtful intelligent way. I agreed with much of what he had to say. Anyway, it is very un-American of you to try to stifle dissent and opposing views.

I could care less about Hammy Sammy. He can post here just like anyone else. In fact, I don't have a problem with anyone posting here. If they get too annoying, I can always use the ignore feature.
(01-30-2012, 10:31 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Where is the fuc#ing sanity?

Define Fuc#ing Sanity. ?

I admit to not following this Topic closely.

Did anyone mention "Java Girl"?
(01-31-2012, 10:09 AM)Wonky Wrote: I admit to not following this Topic closely.

You mean Javajabbers? She has not posted in over a year. Those members are the dearly departed as far as I'm concerned. However, I did like her posts, they were looooooong but interesting. I am concerned about the recently departed like:

Where is Simon Peter?
(01-30-2012, 06:21 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 05:27 PM)BeerMe Wrote: Campfire/Summer's Eve

Since Caccanelli was officially booted he's been awfully scarce....

Still here... Another new name.

Just noticed it this morning....
(01-31-2012, 04:24 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 10:34 PM)tvguy Wrote: Nearly every single post the man ever made was another post bitching about America.

I believe it would be fair to say Leonard would still be here if it were not specifically for TV, Wonk, and possibly fake forum Jesus. You must all feel so proud.
I went awol before Leonard left. It's statements like this that illustrate your warped grasp on reality. Theres a lot more rot in that brain of yours than you let on.

(01-31-2012, 10:34 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

You mean Javajabbers? She has not posted in over a year. Those members are the dearly departed as far as I'm concerned. However, I did like her posts, they were looooooong but interesting. I am concerned about the recently departed like:

Where is Simon Peter?
He grew sick of this place , for the most part for the same reasons I have . Kinda funny seeing how he is viewed by the members here that he of all people can just walk away. That's what happens when women ruin a board. It's bad enough when deluded men start yapping but when the deluded women do it it turns rabid real quick. That priscilla chick in the 60 minute segment about game reserves in Texas sums up the effect quite well.
(01-31-2012, 10:59 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
(01-31-2012, 04:24 AM)PonderThis Wrote:

I went awol before Leonard left. It's statements like this that illustrate your warped grasp on reality. Theres a lot more rot in that brain of yours than you let on.

AhaHaHaHaHa!!! Laughing Laughing That is freakin' hilarious!!! Laughing Laughing
Coming from the single person on RVF that has absolutely no grasp on reality! Rolling Eyes
AhhhhHaHaHa. Laughing Laughing That there is funny... I don't care who you are! Laughing Laughing
(01-31-2012, 10:34 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

Where is Simon Peter?

My guess would be that he realized he had aligned himself with a scary dude... and had to get out... before it was too late.
Regarding the topic in it's most general form: Why do you care?