Where is _________? Fill in The Blank
(01-31-2012, 11:02 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
(01-31-2012, 10:34 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Where is Simon Peter?
He grew sick of this place ... That's what happens when women ruin a board.

Religious preachiness combined with crudity doesn't go over like it used to, in both of your cases.
Its a response to people like you and others. Even Ghandi was smart enough to know the NT inside and out in order to confront the Hypocrite English Imperialists. Then there are folks like you who seem to expect Anarchy to replace Faith when in fa t the exact opposite is coming.
You're no Ghandi. And he didn't preach his crap to the unwilling.
Since when do Prophets and the likes primarily preach to those who are willing ? OF course you deny the existence of prophets in antiquity so I guess that kinda make the point mute for you . None the less prophetical figures tend to tell people things they don't want to hear . What Ghandi did seems to fly right over your head. Are you telling me the English Occupiers were willing ? I'm not talking about his followers I am talking about his enemies. And like I said I find it kind funny that you lack the ability to effectively turn scripture on hypocrites. Reason being the posers tend to focus on translated segments of the book instead of the overall gestalt comprehensive study provides. According to your mindset everyone involved in a living faith and the magic that goes along with it is a mental case. There's no point in me being well behaved for the likes of someone who thinks that way. I relaize churches up there are not the same as they are down here. But overall there is nothing quite as entertaining as watching a god hating democrat start foaming at the mouth when Faith is brought into the discussion. That is pretty much how I got my start regarding on line conflicts. Like it or not its the liberals who tend to be more reactive and hostile towards the opposition. That's what happens when you try to come off as a hippie dippy peacenick when your coming to a boil on the inside. I relaize you don't biol often seeing you live under moss in the woods. .
Since when did you become a prophet?

This gets back to grandiose delusions. Surely we don't need to go over those again.
According to you everyone who believes and has the gift of prophecy is deluded surely we don't need to go over this again. Your attack is on all Christians with a pentacostalic spirit. And yet you are faced with a future where it will anarchists versus Followers of Messiah..
(01-31-2012, 06:42 AM)Tiamat Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 10:31 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Where is the fuc#ing sanity?
Define Fuc#ing Sanity.?

I'd say the opposite of Pentacostal prophecy, for one thing. Smiling
(01-31-2012, 12:13 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(01-31-2012, 06:42 AM)Tiamat Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 10:31 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Where is the fuc#ing sanity?
Define Fuc#ing Sanity.?

I'd say the opposite of Pentacostal prophecy, for one thing. Smiling

No chit! Dry
Those who are ashamed of the cross have nothing but being shamed to look forward to..
(01-31-2012, 11:19 AM)Larry Wrote: Regarding the topic in it's most general form: Why do you care?

It is simple really. The more people that contribute to this forum, the more I like it. It is a much more lively place when people with diverse opinions and experiences share their ideas, even your ideas count. I especially miss all the people that usually disagree with me like GoComets, Simon Peter, and all the other politically conservative folks. And like I already said, if those people no longer care to post that's fine too, but I want them to know that they make this place more enjoyable for me at least when they check in and say something. For example: I likes Simon Peters adventuresome eating habits and the photos of food he posted.

The More the Merrier.
A.T. I wonder if he got busted, or if a bear got him. Smiling
(01-31-2012, 10:09 AM)Wonky Wrote: I admit to not following this Topic closely.

Did anyone mention "Java Girl"?

I talk to her all the time...any message in particular you have for her? (keep it clean)
(01-31-2012, 11:15 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(01-31-2012, 10:34 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

You mean Javajabbers? She has not posted in over a year. Those members are the dearly departed as far as I'm concerned. However, I did like her posts, they were looooooong but interesting. I am concerned about the recently departed like:

Where is Simon Peter?

My guess would be that he realized he had aligned himself with a scary dude... and had to get out... before it was too late.

My God! You are such a BITCH!

(Press the report button all you want...it's the truth.)
(01-31-2012, 01:14 PM)broadzilla Wrote:

You mean Javajabbers? She has not posted in over a year. Those members are the dearly departed as far as I'm concerned. However, I did like her posts, they were looooooong but interesting. I am concerned about the recently departed like:

Where is Simon Peter?

My guess would be that he realized he had aligned himself with a scary dude... and had to get out... before it was too late.

Laughing Laughing From the person who thought I was mean because I said you ACTED LIKE a bitch! Rolling Eyes Yeah... priceless! Laughing Laughing
(01-31-2012, 12:41 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(01-31-2012, 11:19 AM)Larry Wrote: Regarding the topic in it's most general form: Why do you care?

It is simple really. The more people that contribute to this forum, the more I like it. It is a much more lively place when people with diverse opinions and experiences share their ideas, even your ideas count. I especially miss all the people that usually disagree with me like GoComets, Simon Peter, and all the other politically conservative folks. And like I already said, if those people no longer care to post that's fine too, but I want them to know that they make this place more enjoyable for me at least when they check in and say something. For example: I likes Simon Peters adventuresome eating habits and the photos of food he posted.

The More the Merrier.
Yes but the newer arrivals with time on their hands made it their mission to take over the board while pretending they weren't. Now they are under the delusion they in fact do have the keys to the forum. Yet it has been demonstrated time and again at this point that is in fact not the case. Vanilla loses it's appeal when that is all there is . And like it or not the Resistance to current events and whats coming down the pipeline is no different now than it was on the MTF other than there are fewer nesting hens and eunuchs tending to them .
BTW... BZ... You ARE acting like a bitch. Razz
And... how do you know my guess isn't right?!?! Rolling Eyes
(01-31-2012, 01:16 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Where is Simon Peter?

Laughing Laughing From the person who thought I was mean because I said you ACTED LIKE a bitch! Rolling Eyes Yeah... priceless! Laughing Laughing

Look, at least I know when to shut up and stop poking at someone.
You, on the other hand, have a problem with just letting shit go.
Live and let live already!
(01-31-2012, 01:17 PM)Scrapper Wrote: BTW... BZ... You ARE acting like a bitch. Razz
And... how do you know my guess isn't right?!?! Rolling Eyes

What can I say...you seem to bring out the best in me.Big Grin

Where is Simon Peter?

My guess is he doesn't want to have to deal with the police contacting him because you started making accusations that he was going to get you because he legally accessed your Facebook account..
(01-31-2012, 01:17 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(01-31-2012, 10:34 AM)cletus1 Wrote: You mean Javajabbers? She has not posted in over a year. Those members are the dearly departed as far as I'm concerned. However, I did like her posts, they were looooooong but interesting. I am concerned about the recently departed like:

Where is Simon Peter?

Look, at least I know when to shut up and stop poking at someone.
You, on the other hand, have a problem with just letting shit go.
Live and let live already!

Oh... Eff Off... Rolling Eyes
Someone asked a question... I gave my guess!
Don't like it? Don't like me?
There is always that little button... feel free to ignore me!
Won't hurt my feelers one lil bit.