Hi Kam
I have to partially agree with Jesus on a Ham Sandwich here. Those animated gifs can be annoying. The smilies aren't that bad if they're small and don't move much. But basically, they are distracting and sometimes even nausea-inducing. Cool

Oops! Smiling
I believe you can disable animated gifs in your preferences, too. That would take care of all websites, not just here.

That said, JC would request Kam come over and give him regular back rubs if he thought he could get away with it. Smiling
(02-03-2012, 02:23 PM)Crazylace Wrote: I have to partially agree with Jesus on a Ham Sandwich here. Those animated gifs can be annoying. The smilies aren't that bad if they're small and don't move much. But basically, they are distracting and sometimes even nausea-inducing. Cool

Oops! Smiling

[Image: sick0020.gif]
I call b.s.
We need those emoticons since we can't see each other's expressions. Confused

I suppose we could take many photos of our own faces, each expressing a different expression. :wacko:
(02-03-2012, 02:43 PM)Clone Wrote: I call b.s.

Behind the scenes at RVF Headquarters, this latest request for website customization is given full consideration:

[Image: Laughter+Network+Aims+Generate+Smiles+Du...JziHYl.jpg]

Zat you Ponder , You coming out ?
(02-03-2012, 02:23 PM)Crazylace Wrote: I have to partially agree with Jesus on a Ham Sandwich here. Those animated gifs can be annoying. The smilies aren't that bad if they're small and don't move much. But basically, they are distracting and sometimes even nausea-inducing. Cool

Oops! Smiling
Sillyness

That is NOT Ponder! Ponder has super nice eyes... and a heck of a lot more hair!
(02-03-2012, 02:51 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 02:43 PM)Clone Wrote: I call b.s.

Behind the scenes at RVF Headquarters, this latest request for website customization is given full consideration:

Great emoticon! Shrink it down and it's much better than Laughing

How could anyone not like this?!?!

[Image: tumblr_lyt8haHK2l1qzpv3mo1_500.gif]

It's totally bitchin'!
Evil
(02-03-2012, 02:34 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Oops! Smiling

[Image: sick0020.gif]
Like this one.. not a big prob in my view.
I do remember that one, BZ,....but you had in your AVATAR! So, we were having seizures hourly at the time.
(02-03-2012, 10:46 PM)Scrapper Wrote: How could anyone not like this?!?!

[Image: tumblr_lyt8haHK2l1qzpv3mo1_500.gif]

It's totally bitchin'!
Evil

I dunno....I kind of prefer the Badger song.