What would you like to see change here?
And then there wont be a board anymore. "Wink"
(02-04-2012, 11:04 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 08:36 AM)Tiamat Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 11:40 PM)Clone Wrote: We were asked what we would like to see changed.
I answered.

Yes you did. I just had an opinion about it. We can do that here, on this forum. Unless that's one of the upcoming changes.

Anyway, will we get an answer regarding the moderator question?
For what ? You saw Kam's updated rules . I for one as TV and many others aren't going to change their MO. Kam knows that , no way is a Mod who tells people to be the way some , mostly women want it to be . I could care less how many time outs I get I am not changing what I do . *Smile*

And now I break my own vow on not responding to your posts that have no real content. Of late, that's most of them.

Pastor, you can continue on as you have, and will. The sad truth seems to be you have no control over the forces that muddle your intellect. If you can't hear what you see, and can't see what others hear, you are condemned to the deep part of the forest.

I have no quarrel with you, now or ever. You don't offer the stuff that requires quarrel. But you insist on finding your lowest self, your most offensive and irrational views.

Please take stock. Review the pictures in your head, and give them your best value judgements. Practical life, the stuff of just living within one's own skin, can be a blessing and a cure.

Enough, please.

Share with us those things that fill your real everyday life. Do it before you are lost, "way down in the hole" as the writer has warned us.
Clueless .
(02-04-2012, 11:17 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: And then there wont be a board anymore.

I would be willing to bet the board would flourish.
Regarding FattyWeasel, he's still around. He's been online very little for the past few weeks due to other obligations. Possibly weasel mating season? I'll leave it up to him to say where he's been. Big Grin
(02-04-2012, 11:36 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 11:17 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: And then there wont be a board anymore.

I would be willing to bet the board would flourish.

Take that money and start an ILGP2 .
(02-04-2012, 12:09 PM)kgasso Wrote: Regarding FattyWeasel, he's still around. He's been online very little for the past few weeks due to other obligations. Possibly weasel mating season? I'll leave it up to him to say where he's been. Big Grin

Sorry that haven't been here a lot recently. Been out of the country (no, not exotic weasel watching) and still getting caught up. Smiling
It's a Man's Life...

[Image: weasels.jpg]
bandwidth, baby..........
(02-04-2012, 10:46 AM)chuck white Wrote: How about T-Shirts

Why can't I buy a RVF T-shirt?

I'd be interested if someone offered a cool design.Wink
Please don't censor anybody's religious signatures. Just because I think one of them is tasteless, doesn't mean I think we should censor them. If so, please also censor all anti-religious signatures and posts, because I find them just as offensive as the bullshit YH has in his sig.
(02-05-2012, 12:08 AM)cj2112 Wrote: Please don't censor anybody's religious signatures. Just because I think one of them is tasteless, doesn't mean I think we should censor them. If so, please also censor all anti-religious signatures and posts, because I find them just as offensive as the bullshit YH has in his sig.

And add to that, all philosophical, or inspirational sigs also.
(02-05-2012, 12:14 AM)Tiamat Wrote:
(02-05-2012, 12:08 AM)cj2112 Wrote: Please don't censor anybody's religious signatures. Just because I think one of them is tasteless, doesn't mean I think we should censor them. If so, please also censor all anti-religious signatures and posts, because I find them just as offensive as the bullshit YH has in his sig.

And add to that, all philosophical, or inspirational sigs also.

Of course. After all, we can simply ignore these things.

What is beyond the pale are personal attacks, containing language that is vulgar or offensive in other ways. Strong opinions should be tolerated.
We all know what the cultural rules are: We should simply follow them.