What would you like to see change here?
(02-03-2012, 09:40 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 09:31 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: I am by far more adamant than Ponder is about trying to knock me off my feet and have me publically shamed.

Right. You take care of those things yourself. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Really ? It was your idea and it never happened . I cn see how you need to make it look like it did , but it didn't . For that matter it never even came close to what can be done to a person with the consent of someone like Webby when he was green.What you seem to miss about all of this and who I now am online is that Oregonians on the MTF made me what I am today for the most part. They formed the mold for my ways.

(02-03-2012, 09:44 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 09:40 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 09:31 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: I am by far more adamant than Ponder is about trying to knock me off my feet and have me publically shamed.

Right. You take care of those things yourself. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Really ? It was your idea and it never happened . I cn see how you need to make it look like it did , but it didn't . For that matter it never even came close to what can be done to a person with the consent of someone like Webby when he was green.What you seem to miss about all of this and who I now am online is that Oregonians on the MTF made me what I am today for the most part. They formed the mold for my ways.

What you seem to miss is that THIS is not MTF... THIS is RVF.
MTF is DEAD!
It died long ago.
as did jesus. I mean the real one.
I am the real one .
Don't change a thing, Kam. Smiling
(02-03-2012, 10:18 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: I am the real one .

If you like this, don't change a thing.

[Image: JesusBird.jpg]
Quote:Ponder... I also find religious signatures offensive to the max.

What a surprise Ponder agrees with his Mom Clone and sista scrapperLaughing

I find people that find religious signatures offensive. Especially when they are hippie dippie radical far left extremists who think everything they don't like is offensive.

Funny how they can be offensive calling soldiers, Police, hunters low level humans or rednecks but they can't handle a lousy signature?

Holy crap ponder join some old woman knitting forum, that's obviously where you belong.
(02-03-2012, 10:32 PM)PonderThis Wrote:

I wonder if Crone thinks this is offensive too?
I hope everybody does. That's what we're talking about. I could make this my forum signature, and it would be no different.

[Image: tumblr_lw0twmGIJl1qj51fd.gif]
(02-03-2012, 10:23 PM)broadzilla Wrote: Don't change a thing, Kam. Smiling

Ditto.
(02-03-2012, 10:37 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I hope everybody does. That's what we're talking about. I could make this my forum signature, and it would be no different.
Yeah it would . * Wink *
(02-03-2012, 05:50 PM)Clone Wrote: I was posting something on another board; I hit Post Reply, then had to wait for the box saying 'Your Reply Was Sucessfully Posted' to come up before I saw my Reply. Not a biggie, but just a reminder of how much more I like this software.

I caused a lot of bad feelings with Cletus when I got so angry at how people were responding to a thread I started I deleted the whole durn thing. And he was completely right; one shouldn't be able to take away what others have written. The thread acquires a life of it's own and needs to be left to sink or swim.

I would like, however, to have the ability to delete a thread (or a post) I started within a set time limit. Just for an hour, even a half hour. Even 15 minutes!

I find the religious signature used by Yeshuah Hamashiach offensive. Seriously. This is not a religious board. This is not a put down of him, I just hate that violent signature.

On deleting a thread, I agree. I also sometimes want to edit, when I post at night and then, horrors! see what I've posted in the morning!

Now as for Religious content. I am not religious. I ignore the religious stuff on this board. Why should I be bothered by something I don't even believe in? Until someone uses that fairy tale BS to change my life in a significant way, let 'em blow. Their type are equally offended by discussion and comments and exhortations about gay rights, liberal affairs, and pro choice....why can't they have their own angle?

And, yeah, where the Hell did Fatty Weasel go? Was that a moderator? C'mon!

Your not Ponder . Tee hee.
(02-03-2012, 08:35 PM)PonderThis Wrote: What happened to Fatty Weasel? Did we burn him out? It was never clear, but he was introduced sort of like a member of the Holy Trinity, he had his moments of glory, then faded away. Is he still a happening deal?

I agree that posts should be able to be deleted by the original poster within a certain period. I know Jesus abused that policy, but there's too many instances of making duplicate posts, etc., that would be nice to delete within a reasonable time period - e.g. someone else posts the same thing someplace else while you're thinking of it, or you accidently hit "reply" instead of "edit", etc.

I also find religious signatures offensive to the max. I didn't come here to be exposed to anybodies fuckin' church, and otherwise I haven't been inside a church other than to see someone married since I was 18 either. It's more than personal, I hate it. I shouldn't have to disable everyone elses signatures either to get away from it. I don't have a suggested solution to it though, if I was moderator, I would have canned the offender on numerous reasons already. As it is, I intend to annoy every single openly religious poster of whatever persuasion. If they can be in my face with their religious crap, I can be just as much if not more in their face back. This might be behind much of the world's woes as well as the RVF. Good luck on the solution, mine is open ridicule.

If I owned the forum, I'd probably consider some appropriate side businesses I'd devote the advertising to. Of course I'd never admit the connection. Smiling

And this: http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...p?tid=4933 is acceptable. I don't care for religious crap. I bet they don't like this either. Get over it.

(02-03-2012, 10:35 PM)tvguy Wrote:

If you take away one, you take away the other. Your call guys.
Funny thing , I posted an infected site , got all kinds of heel for not deleting the thread , said I couldn't , was shown how to and then everyone regretted it.
(02-03-2012, 11:23 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 10:35 PM)tvguy Wrote:

If you take away one, you take away the other. Your call guys.
Ponder is getting all worked up and it looks like he is going to start posting lots of pics. No big deal to me I ignore most of his posts anyway.
4q