Religious signatures
"If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance
buffalo 'em with bullshit."

[Image: buddy_christ.jpg]
(02-04-2012, 12:49 PM)PonderThis Wrote: "If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance
buffalo 'em with bullshit."

[Image: buddy_christ.jpg]

No shit. Rolling Eyes
Quote: 'Scrapper' pid='172241' dateline='1328383746']
It's sad that a weird CREEP can't get the hint that they are not liked, that they are not welcome in another person's life,

"Personal life" Stuff he found on the internet that YOU put there is your "personal life"?:wacko::wacko:

Seems to me You CHOSE to engage Hammy over and over and over again more so than anyone else now you call what he finds on the internet based on what you said here your PERSONAL LIFE??
(02-04-2012, 12:56 PM)tvguy Wrote:
Quote: 'Scrapper' pid='172241' dateline='1328383746']
It's sad that a weird CREEP can't get the hint that they are not liked, that they are not welcome in another person's life,

"Personal life" Stuff he found on the internet that YOU put there is your "personal life"?:wacko::wacko:

Seems to me You CHOSE to engage Hammy over and over and over again more so than anyone else now you call what he finds on the internet based on what you said here your PERSONAL LIFE??
See ? Heres the thing she made a point about bragging to me that her DIL is preggers again .Why ? I guess to rub it in my face as if I would take it that way. Hell I'm happy for the mother to be and said so .So lets get this straight cause we both remember the hen club on the MTF. These two are more or less trying to rig a board where the hen house is the center and all protocol following their versions of acceptability. . Seeing she really does want to brag about this stuff she wants me banned and yet uses news form her own family life as ammo against me. She should change her moniker to Sybil.
How can someone posting about their daughter be construed as being about you? My God you are certifiably crazy.
(02-04-2012, 02:27 PM)PonderThis Wrote: How can someone posting about their daughter be construed as being about you? My God you are certifiably crazy.
We were going back and forth Ponder she was posting to me irregardless of how it is spun now. * Smile *

(02-04-2012, 02:27 PM)PonderThis Wrote: How can someone posting about their daughter be construed as being about you? My God you are certifiably crazy.

".....and the crowd called out for more..."
~Procul Harem 'A Whiter Shade of Pale'

He's playing to an audience; they eat it up.
(many, not all, are imaginary)
(02-04-2012, 02:25 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: she made a point about bragging to me that her DIL is preggers again .

You can't even get that right. Rolling Eyes

DING! DING! DING!
We Have A Winner!
(02-04-2012, 02:31 PM)Clone Wrote:

Exactly!
(02-04-2012, 02:31 PM)Clone Wrote:

You overestimate your own self imposed popularity.

(02-04-2012, 02:44 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: You overestimate your own self imposed popularity.

[Image: 404686_291473927574764_243097359079088_7...9336_n.jpg]
So what do you do when you are angry Clone ? You ever get up and actually get some exercize ? I bet not nearly enough. I have only had one really long period for a year where I didn't stay in shape even with some love handles. It really helps .
(02-03-2012, 09:08 PM)Clone Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 08:48 PM)Snowlover Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 08:42 PM)oregon 67 Wrote: The only thing that comes to mind reading complaints about signature lines is.

IT BURNS

I don't understand the complaints about religious signature lines either. If you don't like it, don't read it. There are plenty of signature lines through the years I didn't care for but this is an open forum and you post what you want.

I was asked if there was anything I would like to see changed and I answered it. I am entitled to my opinion...I also respect others more than some. If you were truly honest about it, you would admit it doesn't bother you so much because you swim in the same pool.

I don't, obviously. I hate being affiliated with that crap about the word killing people. It's ugly. It's negative. And that's MY opinion.
I did NOT offer it unsolicited, it was asked for.

I don't complain about any of the ones I don't like. Yes, I believe in God but that is not why I don't mind religious signatures. I don't read anyone's signatures more than once and some not at all. A signature to me tells you a little about the person more than trying to change another's viewpoint.

This thread is four pages of nonsense. Why do people engage the people they don't like and expect to end a conversation or get rid of someone. Posting is a conversation and if you post to someone you don't want to hear from, when they respond, you shouldn't be surprised.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this first knowing, that there shall come in the latter end of the days scoffers, according to their own desires going on, 4 and saying, 'Where is the promise of his presence? for since the fathers did fall asleep, all things so remain from the beginning of the creation;' 5 for this is unobserved by them willingly, that the heavens were of old, and the earth out of water and through water standing together by the word of God, 6 through which the then world, by water having been deluged, was destroyed; 7 and the present heavens and the earth, by the same word are treasured, for fire being kept to a day of judgment and destruction of the impious men.
[Image: obama-pointing-+his+finger.jpg] How come you removed this pic on the right from your post Clone ?[Image: you_people_tshirt-p235971765162367400z7tqq_400.jpg]