Religious signatures
(02-04-2012, 08:22 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 11:31 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: BTW you got NA on Hubbys side ? Sioux ?

Laughing No. Rolling Eyes
Hubby is French.
My family is Chickasaw.
See... just goes to show how much you know! Not much.

Hey BZ, earlier you said this stuff was funny.
Yea.
So why do I feel so sad when I read it?

Wonky... I'm pretty sure you know what you can do. Dry
(02-04-2012, 10:03 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Wonky... I'm pretty sure you know what you can do. Dry

Pray?

But, I'm a man of no faith.

I will however, study, hoping to improve upon my humble condition.
(02-04-2012, 10:05 AM)Wonky Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 10:03 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Wonky... I'm pretty sure you know what you can do. Dry

Pray?

You sure ACT like you THINK you're holier than ALL! Rolling Eyes
(02-04-2012, 10:14 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 10:05 AM)Wonky Wrote:

Pray?

You sure ACT like you THINK you're holier than ALL! Rolling Eyes

Well!

I guess I've been told a thing or two. Wink
(02-03-2012, 11:31 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: BTW you got NA on Hubbys side ? Sioux ?

Hubby is French.
My family is Chickasaw.
I know there are Sioux with Pine ridge affiliations that have hubbies sur name. Lots of Sioux with french sur names.That's why I asked , how that translates into your reply and tone ...well that's just you being you no matter how reasonable a question I ask.

(02-04-2012, 11:08 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:

Hubby is French.
My family is Chickasaw.
I know there are Sioux with Pine ridge affiliations that have hubbies sur name. Lots of Sioux with french sur names.That's why I asked , how that translates into your reply and tone ...well that's just you being you no matter how reasonable a question I ask.

Because you aren't asking.
You don't give a shit about me or my family.
Your only point is to make sure I know that you have thoroughly checked out me and my family... Nothing more than a CREEPY STALKER!
(02-04-2012, 11:33 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 11:08 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:

Hubby is French.
My family is Chickasaw.

Because you aren't asking.
Your only point is to make sure I know that you have thoroughly checked out me and my family... Nothing more than a CREEPY STALKER!
No , you and I don't get along , but I harbor no ill will to Jr and stuff. That's actually the way it has turned out. See the thing is you think you know enough about me to come up with all these wide brush strokes about my supposed Issues .You talk about meds yada yada yada. Thing is I actually know quite a bit about you and have a reasonably accurate profile. You on the other hand really on know my contentious side I show to you and the fact that I indeed am capable of providing content whereas you simply provide opinion much of it not even really your own .HOW you can make digs about my life while at the same time crying stalker just because I bothered to find out just what kind of loud mouth I was dealing with is beyond me. I realize that doesn't sound fair or realistic to you but I can assure most people who read this know exactly what I am talking about.

(02-04-2012, 11:33 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Because you aren't asking.

That really is creepy...he's bragging about going through other Facebook user's friends list to track you down.
Posing it as a regular question and then using your response as a reason to
dis you.
Thing is, these people don't care.
(02-04-2012, 11:43 AM)Clone Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 11:33 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Because you aren't asking.

That really is creepy...he's bragging about going through other Facebook user's friends list to track you down.
Posing it as a regular question and then using your response as a reason to
dis you.
Thing is, these people don't care.

If you leave a trail on the internet with facebook or anything else and someone looks up information or photos that YOU put there......

Then NO I DON'T care.
I'm sure I could look you up and gloat about the personal information I discovered, based on information you've given here. I could start, for example, with public property tax records, then go on to publicly available information in the city directory, etc. I could see if there were any arrest records, bankruptcies, or other items of public record too.

The fact is though, I don't. If I did, that would be creepy, and you would feel the same way. You probably don't exist on Facebook, I don't either and it's not really something that applies so much to our generation. But these other things are just as much matters of public record too. Hell, I could probably get your school records by pretending to be an employer or somethin'. Now, that might be fun. Smiling
If anything you should thank him for showing how much you expose yourself.
(02-04-2012, 11:39 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Thing is I actually know quite a bit about you and have a reasonably accurate profile.

And you continue to prove my point. CREEPY STALKER!
(02-04-2012, 11:56 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I'm sure I could look you up and gloat about the personal information I discovered, based on information you've given here. I could start, for example, with public property tax records, then go on to publicly available information in the city directory, etc. I could see if there were any arrest records, bankruptcies, or other items of public record too.

The fact is though, I don't. If I did, that would be creepy, and you would feel the same way. You probably don't exist on Facebook, I don't either and it's not really something that applies so much to our generation. But these other things are just as much matters of public record too. Hell, I could probably get your school records by pretending to be an employer or somethin'. Now, that might be fun. Smiling
Thing is Facebook is actually built to let people look into others lives. Seriously to those who think it is creepy , you really ought ot know I am not an exception . Anyone who is contentious as some of you too are on a forum are up for scrutiny if you post stuff where people can find it like Facebook. Puleez don't act like I am not the only one here who looks if I know enough to look. TO complain and act like this is something out of the ordinary is as amateur as the people who post there lives on Facebook for the world to poach.

Ponder I don't see you on Facebook ,your not that naive . Facebook surfing aint the same as going out of ones way to dig. Mr Zuckerberg puts it right at our fingertips to do so .
(02-04-2012, 11:59 AM)chuck white Wrote: If anything you should thank him for showing how much you expose yourself.

Oh bullshit.
(02-04-2012, 12:12 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Thing is Facebook is actually built to let people look into others lives. Seriously to those who think it is creepy , you really ought ot know I am not an exception . Anyone who is contentious as some of you too are on a forum are up for scrutiny if you post stuff where people can find it like Facebook. Puleez don't act like I am not the only one here who looks if I know enough to look. TO complain and act like this is something out of the ordinary is as amateur as the people who post there lives on Facebook for the world to poach.

Ponder I don't see you on Facebook ,your not that naive . Facebook surfing aint the same as going out of ones way to dig. Mr Zuckerberg puts it right at our fingertips to do so .

It is quite normal and even a business is likely to google you before they hire you. Cyber sleuthing can also put a little coin in yer pocket;-}
What I see here is the usual suspect crying "victim" again.
It's sad that a weird CREEP can't get the hint that they are not liked, that they are not welcome in another person's life, and feel the need to STALK them. It's pitiful.

I'm friends on Facebook with many people... even people that I met here at RVF... some in person and some that I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting in person.. but hope to some day! They know who they are. Wink They're nice folks that I find interesting and I have no issues sharing my personal life with them. I have nothing to hide. I don't pretend to be anything I am not. I am who I am. Period.

I will NEVER be friends with the likes of you.
You are NOT welcome in my personal life.
Get a F'ing clue, psycho creepy stalker.
(02-04-2012, 12:29 PM)Scrapper Wrote: It's sad that a weird CREEP can't get the hint that they are not liked, that they are not welcome in another person's life, and feel the need to STALK them. It's pitiful.
Yet you inject into my life regularly and seem to deem it fitting because of the likes of retards like Wonk as a from of consent regarding my constitution mentally etc.. You might as well face it Scrapper if one eye is taken form yours you take ten. Your not liked any more than I am , get a clue honey.
(02-04-2012, 12:29 PM)Scrapper Wrote: It's sad that a weird CREEP can't get the hint that they are not liked, that they are not welcome in another person's life, and feel the need to STALK them. It's pitiful.

I'm friends on Facebook with many people... even people that I met here at RVF... some in person and some that I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting in person.. but hope to some day! They know who they are. Wink They're nice folks that I find interesting and I have no issues sharing my personal life with them. I have nothing to hide. I don't pretend to be anything I am not. I am who I am. Period.

I will NEVER be friends with the likes of you.
You are NOT welcome in my personal life.
Get a F'ing clue, psycho creepy stalker.

Everything you say is true.
Just because someone can do something doesn't make it right.
It especially doesn't make it right to boast about it here.
And again your version of right leaves much to be desired.

8 and we have known that the law is good, if any one may use it lawfully; 9 having known this, that for a righteous man law is not set, but for lawless and insubordinate persons, ungodly and sinners, impious and profane, parricides and matricides, men-slayers, 10 whoremongers, sodomites, men-stealers, liars, perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that to sound doctrine is adverse, 11 according to the good news of the glory of the blessed God, with which I was entrusted.