What happened the year you were born?
This is pretty cool!

YOUR PAST - AN EXCELLENT PRESENTATION
Type the year of your birth and then click the question (?) mark! The screen is going to fade to black. Sit back and enjoy!

http://whathappenedinmybirthyear.com/
They invented time travel.
no pictures. boo.
The Potemkin mutiny was taking place.
We were testing nukes all over the pace.
A priest in Germany nailed 99 things he was pissed about to a church door.
People were watching Jaws and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Fly, Robin Fly as top of the charts and The Jefferson's on TV.

The rabbit was introduced to the US, Pong was a hot video game and Internations Women's day was started.

The 'me' decade, the end of Vietnam and gas shortages. Computers, video games and micorwaves. Toyotas & hondas in the US. DNA sequencing.
It told me what we didn't have then like google and the RVF and was painfully and purposely slow doing so Sad Sorry, I thought it was lame.
(02-04-2012, 11:48 AM)tvguy Wrote: It told me what we didn't have then like google and the RVF and was painfully and purposely slow doing so Sad Sorry, I thought it was lame.

Probably told you that we didn't have the wheel too.
(02-04-2012, 11:55 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 11:48 AM)tvguy Wrote: It told me what we didn't have then like google and the RVF and was painfully and purposely slow doing so Sad Sorry, I thought it was lame.

Probably told you that we didn't have the wheel too.

It told Wonky that dirt had not yet been invented and that they didn't teach history in school cuz they didn't have any yet.Laughing
Laurence Olivier won Best Actor in a male role.
Jane Wyman won Best Actor in a female role.
Jon Huston won Best Director.

T.S. Eliot was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature.

The Long Playing Record was invented.
I'm not sure but I do know that on Oct 31 in the morning I will have lived exactly as long as my dad . Spooky eh ? I was born just right to make that karma work.
It was expected that Jesus would be returning soon, and then I was born. Smiling

[Image: dogbuttjesus.gif]