Cheese Festival Coming Up
[Image: OCG_CL.png]

Don't Miss the 8th Annual Festival

Saturday, March 17th 2012

Rogue Creamery • 311 N. Front St, Central Point, OR.

The 2012 Oregon Cheese Festival will be open to the public Saturday, March 17th from 10a.m. to 5 p.m. at Rogue Creamery, 311 North Front St, Central Point, OR.

A $15 entry fee includes tastings and demonstrations. A $5 wine tasting fee includes a commemorative wine glass with the Oregon Cheese Guild logo.

For more information or for booth information contact Rogue Creamery at 866-396-4704 or www.roguecreamery.com

2012 Cheese Makers Dinner

To commence the 2012 festival, a sumptuous meal introducing guests to participating artisans will be held at a local venue Friday night, March 16th from 6:15 P.M. – 9:00 P.M. The dinner is for the benefit of the non profit 501 © (6) Oregon Cheesemaker Guild (limited seating available). Each course will spotlight a cheese made by one of the festival's artisans paired with a local wine.

Tickets to the dinner are $90 per person (limited quantities), and are available by calling the toll fee number 866 -396-4704.
Have you been festival? How about the crowds? Blue Cheeeeeze is good!!
I haven't ever been to the cheese festival but the Rogue Creamery is one place I always take folks when they visit, along with lillebelle next door.
I just picked up some cheddar with pepper relish infused that is really quite amazing.
(At shopnkart)
(02-06-2012, 06:15 PM)APPLEGATE Wrote: Have you been festival? How about the crowds? Blue Cheeeeeze is good!!

The pictures make it look crowded...but I think tasting all that cheese and wine, etc. and getting a hand painted wine glass for $20 sounds like a reasonable afternoon outing. Of course, that doesn't include the stuff I would just have to buy. Happy
My toasted cheese sandwiches are a quick festival. Less than five minutes, and less than thirty cents. My little yard sale toaster oven hardly gets to cool down. I love Tillamook. Rogue. Bandon. But, I still want that cow.
speaking of cows, I was behind a lady at Winco yesterday who must have weighed
400 lb. She had on a skirt with a cows in the pasture print all over. I didn't know whether this was considered truth in advertising or not.