Shock and Awe at the White House
[Image: obamaawe.banner.reuters.jpg]

Playing with your food? Shooting things at the White House? It seems like a recipe for disaster and/or arrest, but somehow Joey Hudy managed to play with his food while hanging out at the Executive Mansion and still get this look of amazement out of the president. The 14-year-old Phoenix resident designed this Extreme Marshmallow Cannon and demonstrated it at the second White House Science Fair Tuesday.

In addition to watching Hudy fire sweet treats across the State Dining Room, the president told participants about helping his daughter Sasha prepare for an egg-drop competition by dropping eggs off the Truman Balcony, and quipped to the young inventor of a dissolvable sugar packet, "Tell me when I can buy stock." The event is intended to celebrate and encourage science, technology, engineering, and math education in the United States.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arch...se/252723/
(02-07-2012, 03:21 PM)Clone Wrote: [Image: obamaawe.banner.reuters.jpg]

Playing with your food? Shooting things at the White House? It seems like a recipe for disaster and/or arrest, but somehow Joey Hudy managed to play with his food while hanging out at the Executive Mansion and still get this look of amazement out of the president. The 14-year-old Phoenix resident designed this Extreme Marshmallow Cannon and demonstrated it at the second White House Science Fair Tuesday.

In addition to watching Hudy fire sweet treats across the State Dining Room, the president told participants about helping his daughter Sasha prepare for an egg-drop competition by dropping eggs off the Truman Balcony, and quipped to the young inventor of a dissolvable sugar packet, "Tell me when I can buy stock." The event is intended to celebrate and encourage science, technology, engineering, and math education in the United States.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arch...se/252723/

Not so. I was there.
The kid designed this to shoot semi-dried dog poop at Mitt.
A reported inquired if that was an appropriate thing to teach a kid.
It was learned that the kids dad works for Newt who buys the dog poop from Ron Paul. The dog belongs to Sarah Palin, who feeds it moose parts.
??I shall not be, I shall not be moved
I shall not be, I shall not be moved.
Just like the tree, that's planted by the water, oh,
I shall not be moved. ??

I shall, like the Phoenix, rise up from the ashes
of this place and emerge even better, even
stronger.

"These are the REPLIES that try men's (and women's) souls......"

Tic tic tic Obama is a murderer.
(02-07-2012, 05:09 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Tic tic tic Obama is a murderer.

[Image: tumblr_kw21d9LqbA1qaw85go1_400_large.jpg]
This was a kind-hearted, warm, photo of the day. In World News. No Insults, No Personal Attacks, No excessive off-topic posting.

(02-07-2012, 05:53 PM)Clone Wrote: This was a kind-hearted, warm, photo of the day. In World News. No Insults, No Personal Attacks, No excessive off-topic posting.

I believe that is a prime example of why there is a 'report' button.
(02-07-2012, 05:48 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Fuck Obama

That's it pastor.
Once too often you have crossed the line.
You don't have to like him, but he is your president too. (You are a U.S. Citizen ?).
You have the freedom in our great system to use this vulgar and slanderous language, even directed at our president.
You don't have the right to do it hear. We have only a few rules: I think you have mauled this one, and you will pay the price for doing so.

Your internal problems are no doubt painful and serious. For this reason you have been given slack. Some of us genuinely care about you, and continue to hope for your better behavior. We tire of it in time.
No more.
You are well aware of your actions and you deliberately go off the reservation (to use a metaphor you might like).

I am about to report you. I expect it to be acted on.

I take no joy in doing this. You simply can't be allowed in civil society if you can't monitor your behavior.

Go with your God.

PS: Scapper, I'd rather you did not response to my post. Thank you.

(02-07-2012, 05:53 PM)Clone Wrote: This was a kind-hearted, warm, photo of the day. In World News. No Insults, No Personal Attacks, No excessive off-topic posting.
Obama is an insult and that pic might as well have been Hitler or Himler cause it is the same propaganda methods and worse conditions than that of WW2 in many respects. . These people are not human , they don't know war they simply kill people by proxy. Obama is a murdering lying sack of shit. If you post any feel good stories I will add the spice . Need some fell good stuff ? Watch the State sponsored TV programs like Glee and Idol . Meanwhile in the real world death is getting ready to have afield day.
(02-07-2012, 06:18 PM)Wonky Wrote:

That's it pastor.
You don't have to like him, but he is your president too. (You are a U.S. Citizen ?).
You have the freedom in our great system to use this vulgar and slanderous language, even directed at our president.
You don't have the right to do it hear. We have only a few rules: I think you have mauled this one, and you will pay the price for doing so.

Your internal problems are no doubt painful and serious. For this reason you have been given slack. Some of us genuinely care about you, and continue to hope for your better behavior. We tire of it in time.
No more.
You are well aware of your actions and you deliberately go off the reservation (to use a metaphor you might like).

I take no joy in doing this. You simply can't be allowed in civil society if you can't monitor your behavior.

Go with your God.

I wont stop I promise. *Smile* And you might want to consider driving the mods up the wall with reports my impersonal comments in regards to the Murderer Obama. Cuase by the time Nov 7 comes I reckon there are gonna be tired of your complaining . Kam's had plenty of complaints as of late so you might want to take that into consideration as well. Obama is a phoney from the pits of hell.

(02-07-2012, 06:23 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
(02-07-2012, 06:18 PM)Wonky Wrote:

That's it pastor.

No more.

Go with your God.

I wont stop I promise. *Smile*

You won't have the choice Pastor.

Oh Really ? [Image: 4518e88d2D96c22D4b032Da1652D336261c79a77gesta1.JPG]
Hey Wonky.....just out of curiosity, you post this:

Not so. I was there.
It was learned that the kids dad works for Newt who buys the dog poop from Ron Paul. The dog belongs to Sarah Palin, who feeds it moose parts.

And then you chastise Pastor for postiing what he did?

Granted, the expression could be made without the foul language and I know you just posted the above for "fun" right?

We are in heated times politically and one would have to be semi-conscious not to realize it. There are a lot of people that don't like Obama and probably an equal number that don't like any of the opposing candidates.

I am afraid that as time goes on, you are going to see more of these heated disagreements so perhaps it is time to get used to it. I have seen equally foul things posted against religion. You going to report that too? Or, are you going to report the other equally disgusting things that have popped up recently like, for example, Ponders posting of a shark going after a body in the water with JEWS at the top. Did you find that one would get a pass.

I think it is time for everyone to take a breather and think about what they are doing and perhaps tone it all down a bit. This is not the forum I joined years ago and to tell the truth, I don't know that I like it any better either.

Just some advise from one old fart to another. Do with it what you feel is appropriate.
at least hammy doesn't have a Clitori.
No but I like them.
Mom always liked you best.
And on that note I have some lathe work to do . ITs a shame BBQ , we could have been freinds if you weren't so dedicated to partisan politics.
I think you mean fiends.
(02-07-2012, 06:53 PM)imaham Wrote: Hey Wonky.....just out of curiosity, you post this:

Not so. I was there.

And then you chastise Pastor for postiing what he did?

Granted, the expression could be made without the foul language and I know you just posted the above for "fun" right?

We are in heated times politically and one would have to be semi-conscious not to realize it. There are a lot of people that don't like Obama and probably an equal number that don't like any of the opposing candidates.

I am afraid that as time goes on, you are going to see more of these heated disagreements so perhaps it is time to get used to it. I have seen equally foul things posted against religion. You going to report that too? Or, are you going to report the other equally disgusting things that have popped up recently like, for example, Ponders posting of a shark going after a body in the water with JEWS at the top. Did you find that one would get a pass.

I think it is time for everyone to take a breather and think about what they are doing and perhaps tone it all down a bit. This is not the forum I joined years ago and to tell the truth, I don't know that I like it any better either.

Just some advise from one old fart to another. Do with it what you feel is appropriate.

Thanks for the kindly worded critical review, HAM.
Looking at it again, I think you are right.
It was a impulse thing, and my targeting the Republicans was simply because in this context they were the foil. My feeble attempt a humor would not have even began to work with other Democrats.
But, the whole dog poop thing was unnecessary. Kind of crude too, especially when looking back to it.

The old "measure twice, cut once" thing is important. I should not be so impulsive. I do enjoy kidding around, but I should make sure that in doing so I don't gore any one's oxen.

Sorry. I'll try to pay more attention to my attempts at humor.
(02-07-2012, 07:43 PM)Wonky Wrote: Thanks for the kindly worded critical review, HAM.
Looking at it again, I think you are right.
It was a impulse thing, and my targeting the Republicans was simply because in this context they were the foil. My feeble attempt a humor would not have even began to work with other Democrats.
But, the whole dog poop thing was unnecessary. Kind of crude too, especially when looking back to it.

The old "measure twice, cut once" thing is important. I should not be so impulsive. I do enjoy kidding around, but I should make sure that in doing so I don't gore any one's oxen.

Sorry. I'll try to pay more attention to my attempts at humor.

Don't beat yourself up too bad, Wonky.
The whole thing started with the president and a kid.
All the F words, Nazi uniforms, Viet Nam footage were way overboard.
It's incredible for someone to compare your attempt at humor to all that crappy nonsense and to then pass it off as political strong feelings.

Imaham is comparing apples and oranges...
You are not wishing death on anyone; especially our president. You don't even use four letter words, or the bold key, or oversize lettering.
Carry on!