I HATE....
..... Those stupid commercials where the pig is squealing 'weeee weeee weeee'. I don't even know what the product is.

..... Soggy, overcooked vegetables.

What do YOU hate?

The commercial with the lady screaming about a spider or cockroach??? I think it's a cell phone or cell company. Ugh.
Ohhhh... or the lady opening her mailbox and screaming about all of the junk mail! Ack!
People who stop their car on the wrong side of the road to reach in to their mail box then park in their driveway 30 feet from it.
I feel hate is a very strong emotion.

I don''t want to play this game, but understand others have a different take on the word. So, don't want to be judgmental, but did want to offer my opinion. Big Grin
Agreed. I only hate hate itself.
Well... I really do HATE the screaming ladies and squealing pig commercials.
I try not to hate things, but I do seriously dislike it when parents have long drawn out conversation with their kids in the drop off zone on front of the school. If you need to have a long conversation with your child park the car, do not hold up traffic.
(02-13-2012, 10:31 AM)TennisMom Wrote: ..... Those stupid commercials where the pig is squealing 'weeee weeee weeee'. I don't even know what the product is.

What do YOU hate?

That commercial and the AT&T "That's so twelve seconds ago"...... grrrrrrrr
(02-13-2012, 10:54 AM)tvguy Wrote: People who stop their car on the wrong side of the road to reach in to their mail box then park in their driveway 30 feet from it.

That was me at my old house...but it was more like 100 feet. Then we got those boxes and it was more like a 1/4 mile. Anyway, if I didn't do it coming home, it didn't get done as I would forget with dealing with dogs, doing chores, making dinner etc.

Now at my new house, it is a residentail area with a combo box for everyone. I talk my dog for a walk every day and plan the route so that the last thing we do is pick up the mail. So now I am in compliance!! Laughing
(02-13-2012, 12:39 PM)BeerMe Wrote:
(02-13-2012, 10:31 AM)TennisMom Wrote: ..... Those stupid commercials where the pig is squealing 'weeee weeee weeee'. I don't even know what the product is.

What do YOU hate?

That commercial and the AT&T "That's so twelve seconds ago"...... grrrrrrrr

Agreed! Also with the squealing pig!
(02-13-2012, 11:06 AM)Wonky Wrote: I feel hate is a very strong emotion.

I don''t want to play this game, but understand others have a different take on the word. So, don't want to be judgmental, but did want to offer my opinion. Big Grin

Oh for Pete's sake Wonky you know what TM meant sheesh I hate picky ass people like youLaughingLaughingLaughing
(02-13-2012, 12:46 PM)Snowlover Wrote:
(02-13-2012, 10:54 AM)tvguy Wrote: People who stop their car on the wrong side of the road to reach in to their mail box then park in their driveway 30 feet from it.

That was me at my old house...but it was more like 100 feet. Then we got those boxes and it was more like a 1/4 mile. Anyway, if I didn't do it coming home, it didn't get done as I would forget with dealing with dogs, doing chores, making dinner etc.

Now at my new house, it is a residentail area with a combo box for everyone. I talk my dog for a walk every day and plan the route so that the last thing we do is pick up the mail. So now I am in compliance!! Laughing

What makes it really bad is that some people will sit in the wrong lane of traffic looking through all of their mail and I have to wait for these idiots because a car is coming?
I really Hate... err I mean seriously dislike what these people doRazz

Something else I really HATE is when a person tosses a lit cigarette into the ash tray as they enter a store. Then it gets down to where it's burning the filter and smells sooooooo baaaaaaaad! I really HATE having to walk through that smell to get into the store. Mad
Senate Republicans.
(02-13-2012, 02:30 PM)Crazylace Wrote: Senate Republicans.

Ditto that, Crazylace!
Lobbyists, PAC's, Special Interest groups and Politics in general!
A car doing 65 in the fast lane, it's driver talking and gesturing on the cellphone, while the rest of us fight to get around.
I hate being dumped in the wrong time.
(02-13-2012, 06:07 PM)chuck white Wrote: I hate being dumped in the wrong time.

LaughingLaughingLaughing
You have that problem too?