The Age of Entitlement
300-pound naked man steals Walmart socks

Security camera footage shows 32-year-old Verdon Lamont Taylor stripping off his clothes in the parking lot of the Walmart in Exton, Pennsylvania.

Once completely naked, he calmly walks into the store.

Taylor then walked to a customer service counter, picked up a pair of socks, and then put them on his feet.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/304422/...police-say

Free birth control and abortions, why not free socks?
What do shoplifted socks have to do with birth control or abortion, irregardless of who pays for it? Your question is nonsensical.
(02-17-2012, 05:03 PM)PonderThis Wrote: What do shoplifted socks have to do with birth control or abortion, irregardless of who pays for it? Your question is nonsensical.

Agreed. Total non sequitur.
I totally get what Peter is saying. Divided red and blue as usual.
Kinda surprised the employee didn't hand him a third sock, hoping he'd take the hint.
He didn't shoplift anything, he went in and put on the socks. Not sure if he just feels entitled to socks or if he felt he was entitled to a whole outfit. Do they have clothes that big in walmart? Its the mindset that this current administration has created. Free, free, free. The great divider has caused a feeling of entitlement and bent the minds of weak to believe that others fortune should be given to them. Fair share and what notDry
(02-17-2012, 05:17 PM)kgasso Wrote: Kinda surprised the employee didn't hand him a third sock, hoping he'd take the hint.

a tube sock...Laughing
[Image: article-2101070-11BC9B57000005DC-819_233x423.jpg]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ested.html

A cry for help. I am praying for you Taylor.
(02-17-2012, 05:18 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: He didn't shoplift anything, he went in and put on the socks. Not sure if he just feels entitled to socks or if he felt he was entitled to a whole outfit. Do they have clothes that big in walmart? Its the mindset that this current administration has created. Free, free, free. The great divider has caused a feeling of entitlement and bent the minds of weak to believe that others fortune should be given to them. Fair share and what notDry

Or... he was just high on something...
Or... he suffers from mental illness...

:wacko:
(02-17-2012, 05:34 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(02-17-2012, 05:18 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: He didn't shoplift anything, he went in and put on the socks. Not sure if he just feels entitled to socks or if he felt he was entitled to a whole outfit. Do they have clothes that big in walmart? Its the mindset that this current administration has created. Free, free, free. The great divider has caused a feeling of entitlement and bent the minds of weak to believe that others fortune should be given to them. Fair share and what notDry

Or... he was just high on something...
Or... he suffers from mental illness...

:wacko:

Oh no Scrapper. EVERYTHING that's wrong in the world today is all President Obama's fault.

Didn't you get the right wing memo? Wink

(02-17-2012, 05:39 PM)Green Wrote: EVERYTHING that's wrong in the world today is all President Obama's fault.

Might as well lay the blame where it belongs instead of blaming everyone else.
Today I watched a guy walk into Ray's, pee his pants and walk back out. Confused I hope that wasn't you Simon. Wink

Bah freekinloney the mindset you speak of isn't Obama's legacy. The right just loves to paint that picture.
(02-17-2012, 05:44 PM)Simon Peter Wrote:
(02-17-2012, 05:39 PM)Green Wrote: EVERYTHING that's wrong in the world today is all President Obama's fault.

I have been asked by more than a few people here what I think of Obama. I tell them that I support him because the opposition is much worse for the average American. I also tell them that the Republican politicians mostly support the wealthy and the corporations in America. They already know this, but I did get a question as to why many Americans still side with politicians that don't really care about their well being. My God, why do they indeed?

How the hell do you know it was because he felt entitled to a free pair of socks. Maybe it was robbery by intimidation. What would you do after all? Your post that this is a thread about entitlement makes zero sense.
(02-17-2012, 06:43 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Today I watched a guy walk into Ray's, pee his pants and walk back out. Confused I hope that wasn't you Simon. Wink

I know ray. He wears depends when he comes near my shop.
You scare the piss out of him?
(02-17-2012, 08:23 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You scare the piss out of him?

Ray Ray is a him?
(02-17-2012, 08:13 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(02-17-2012, 05:44 PM)Simon Peter Wrote:

I have been asked by more than a few people here what I think of Obama. I tell them that I support him because the opposition is much worse for the average American. I also tell them that the Republican politicians mostly support the wealthy and the corporations in America. They already know this, but I did get a question as to why many Americans still side with politicians that don't really care about their well being. My God, why do they indeed?
Good Cop Bad Cop prezes fuck that .[img[Image: Thumbsdown.jpg]][/img]
[Image: circular-reasoning11.316172939_std.jpg]