OMG! I Know PEOPLE Just Like This! LOL
You have to stay with it to see what happens in the end. Laughing Laughing Laughing

You've got Oscar all concerned. He's come to watch it twice, and he's looking all around my monitor too. I don't know that he's ever paid any attention to the computer screen before. Smiling
Wow - I know two people exactly like this dog!!!
That was hilarious!
I should make a YouTube just for Oscar....
He's the bestest fella!
The dog on the video makes some strange sounds, that's for sure.
It sounds like he's being skinned alive!
(02-18-2012, 04:53 PM)Clone Wrote: I should make a YouTube just for Oscar....
He's the bestest fella!
The dog on the video makes some strange sounds, that's for sure.
It sounds like he's being skinned alive!

Pure fear. It reminds me of the night Wonky first met me....
(02-18-2012, 05:01 PM)Larry Wrote: Pure fear. It reminds me of the night Wonky first met me....

Wonky made those sounds too??
Oscar protects Ponder. I remember the first time I drove up his driveway, Oscar came flying out the doggie door at me. I wasn't scared so I opened the door of my car for him to sniff me. Then I got up and gave Ponder a big teddy bear hug.
(02-18-2012, 05:16 PM)Clone Wrote:
(02-18-2012, 05:01 PM)Larry Wrote: Pure fear. It reminds me of the night Wonky first met me....

Squealed like a little school girl, he did. He might have been squealing with delight, not fear, but I couldn't tell at the time....
I know a person or two filled with that same kind of fear... Rolling Eyes

BTW, I think it would be fun to see Oscar watch the dog videos! Big Grin
That was funny! I just wonder who got tasked with cleaning the pee off the couch! Smiling
I feel sorry for that cat if he tries that on some other dog. I've seen cats with no fear of dogs at all who think they should stand their ground. Now I think I see how they get that way.Smiling

Funny vidLaughing
(02-18-2012, 05:25 PM)Larry Wrote:

Squealed like a little school girl, he did. He might have been squealing with delight, not fear, but I couldn't tell at the time....

Uh Oh! Eek! You two better be careful.
Someone might take that as a personal attack or discourteous behavior. Wink
(02-18-2012, 07:10 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(02-18-2012, 05:25 PM)Larry Wrote:

Uh Oh! Eek! You two better be careful.
Someone might take that as a personal attack or discourteous behavior. Wink

He will know how to take it!
(02-18-2012, 07:37 PM)Larry Wrote: He will know how to take it!

I'm just trying to envision that long tall drink of water, dressed in leather, squealing like a little girl!!!!! Laughing Cool Ninja
I have had a few cats that would stand up to any dog.