Hope this wasn't one of the RVF men... Do you know who it could be?
http://kdrv.com/news/local/240885

Quote:Medford Police are trying to identify a driver after a teenage girl says that driver approached her on Tuesday afternoon and tried to get her inside his car.
Around 2 p.m. on Tuesday afternoon, police say a 17-year-old girl was walking home from school when she noticed a vehicle following slowly behind her and the male driver trying to get her attention. Police say the driver then pulled up along side her and tried talking to her in an attempt to get her inside the vehicle.
Police say the man drove off when the girl started dialing her phone. The Medford Police Department is trying to identify the vehicle and driver for informational purposes only at this time. The driver is described at a Hispanic male, possibly between the ages of 40 and 50, unshaven with short hair. The vehicle he was described as driving was an older, red "boxy" style Ford Expedition, with no front plate. The vehicle also reportedly had "cheap purple" window tinting that was fading.
Why would you suspect someone from here?
Why an RVF man? Don't trust em?
(03-07-2012, 07:33 PM)Larry Wrote: Why would you suspect someone from here?

Hey... you never know! I don't personally know many of the RVF men. You just never know.
BTW... I did say that I hoped it wasn't one of the RVF men. Dry Sheesh. Rolling Eyes
(03-07-2012, 07:38 PM)Scrapper Wrote: BTW... I did say that I hoped it wasn't one of the RVF men. Dry Sheesh. Rolling Eyes

Well, it sounds weird, that's all. Why would you even think that?

Besides...my guess is that we have a pretty "white" forum.
Shock value...makes sure we actually click on it...:wacko:
(03-07-2012, 07:43 PM)broadzilla Wrote: Shock value...makes sure we actually click on it...:wacko:

Oooohhh... someone thinks they know it all today, eh? Dry
Sooo... maybe you can tell me what else I'm thinking, huh?!?! Eyebrows Evil
Pffftt. Rolling Eyes
that's ok.Just ask bz if she's ever had sex outside of marriage. Because rush is right.
Right?
This happened in Medford, that kind of stuff happens in the big city all the time.
Now if it had been Merlin, or Cave Junction then it would be a big story.
My reason for posting it was because this is a forum in the Rogue Valley and the incident happened in Medford, which is located in the Rogue Valley. If you look at the OP you will see that I did put the description of the person and his automobile in bold print. My reason for that was in case anyone in that area might know someone fitting the description.

(03-07-2012, 08:45 PM)bbqboy Wrote: that's ok.Just ask bz if she's ever had sex outside of marriage. Because rush is right.
Right?
Oooooooooooooo, I know someone that is not going to be invited to a birthday party.Big Grin
(03-07-2012, 08:45 PM)bbqboy Wrote: that's ok.Just ask bz if she's ever had sex outside of marriage. Because rush is right.
Right?

Do you know of anyone that I have had sex with, other than my ex-husband?

....betcha you don't.

then rush is right. right?
(03-07-2012, 09:05 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
Right?

....betcha you don't.
Bill Clinton.

(03-07-2012, 09:16 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(03-07-2012, 09:05 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
Right?

....betcha you don't.
Bill Clinton.

LaughingLaughingLaughing
What the hell? Since when it it illegal for some guy to try and pick up some girl?? Did I miss something? This guy never even got out of his freaking car.

Is this 17 year old girl who may be weeks away from being 18 have a sign on her back that says TOO YOUNG?
Why is it assumed the guy was going anything wrong? Maybe she looked older to him and he looked older to her?
Right?

You just can't miss a chance to get in a girl fight can youRazzRazz
hey, bz could whip your ass. watch out.
Probably, And I might like it tooTwitch